Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-01-2009, 09:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Innerdepths
Induction and small baby

I'm gonna post this for a friend, who is not having luck with things. I thought since people viewed me as astrologically incompetent and illiterate I would post here....

Now straight to business.....here is what she wrote.......

Well I am almost due any day now. (The baby can come at any day now, I meant). The doctor sent me to get an ultrasound done this week and the baby is measuring small and wants another one done next week to see if the baby stopped growing. Depending on what comes of the ultrasound, there is a possibility of being induced. The baby has been measuring small most of the pregnancy.

The LMP due date is August 10th (A great day to have her - Aries moon). The previous ultrasound dates I got was August 14th and August 19th...they keep changing around.

My first pregnancy went well and my daughter was almost 9 lbs at birth. I'm an extremely tall woman and there should be lots of room within.

Mind you both pregnancies I have been extremely ill and had to be hospitalized many times. I find that I was sicker in this pregnancy than the other. I'm still on meds and wasn't on any meds at this part of the pregnancy with my daughter. The major part of being sick was in the 1st 5 months and now I am able to keep fluids etc down. My weight gain has been healthy despite being sick.

I'm deeply concerned about my baby and I'm not sure what is going on there. The date of the possible induction is on August 6th or 7th, 2009.6

Unread 08-02-2009, 05:12 AM

Re: Induction and small baby

Innerdepths, you have not stated a question -
But I am assuming that it is something like:
What day will be best for the baby to be induced?

As someone who was induced at birth (almost 61 years ago now) I can honestly say that there is a kind of `arrangement' made between the soul of the child, and the Higher Selves of the mother and the attending Dr/gynaecologist, and this `arrangement' is to do with what lessons or experiences the child (and also the mother perhaps) require in order for this new life to begin its journey here in this life the child is now about to enter..
And when/where/how the child enters the world will ultimately be up to these forces, and the conscious will of the parents is best kept out of it - unless there is foetal stress, or a threat to the mother's health.

And if that was not your question, then ignore my post, and I will remove it later.

[And as a Leo myself, I would not wish to have a child with Leo sun and Aries moon - too volatile!!! The teenage years would be a nightmare!!!]

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
Unread 08-02-2009, 05:44 AM

Re: Induction and small baby

The mother in question is an Aries.

Tags
baby, induction, small