[EPL] Burnley vs Crystal Palace [23 Nov '20]

Jibreil

Banned
Friend, to be honest, what you are doing is a path to nowhere. This is not astrology at all. It's scary to bet even a penny on such a forecast.

How can you say "what you are doing is a path to nowhere"? That's absolutely rude buddy. You've your own method of choosing team patron etc. and we follow Vedic/KP. It isn't right to hijack a thread to questions one's method.

You didn't comment when I got 5-6 correct yesterday. In This particular game I overlooked something in the chart which indicated Burnley win rather than a Draw as I initially assessed.

You earlier hijacked Liverpool vs Leicester thread questioning fensi88 of her colour method. Everyone's method to their own - why such a hostile behaviour all of a sudden?

Torero

How can you say "what you are doing is a path to nowhere"? That's absolutely rude buddy. You've your own method of choosing team patron etc. and we follow Vedic/KP. It isn't right to hijack a thread to questions one's method.

You didn't comment when I got 5-6 correct yesterday. In This particular game I overlooked something in the chart which indicated Burnley win rather than a Draw as I initially assessed.

You earlier hijacked Liverpool vs Leicester thread questioning fensi88 of her colour method. Everyone's method to their own - why such a hostile behaviour all of a sudden?

No hostile behavior. I do not want to offend anyone, I just do not see a rational approach to such forecasting. Maybe because I am not familiar with KP. But you do not write what you use.

Jibreil

Banned
No hostile behavior. I do not want to offend anyone, I just do not see a rational approach to such forecasting. Maybe because I am not familiar with KP. But you do not write what you use.

Your choice of words earlier was very crude, I was quite taken to a back. Take it easy bud.
Yes, I don't reveal my methods as some of it is proprietary to Simon and I and am not allowed to share it in public.

p.s. the kick-off system, is something I’ve been working since a month which completely omits the use of Market Odds to decide who is ASC and DSC.

Last edited:

Torero

Your choice of words earlier was very crude, I was quite taken to a back. Take it easy bud.
Yes, I don't reveal my methods as some of it is proprietary to Simon and I and am not allowed to share it in public.

p.s. the kick-off system, is something I’ve been working since a month which completely omits the use of Market Odds to decide who is ASC and DSC.

Yes, no question, everyone has their own experience, but I am used to evaluating the result of any forecast, no matter if it is positive or negative. You scattered your forecasts throughout the forum and their effectiveness can not be assessed immediately.