Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2701  
Unread 11-25-2020, 01:33 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,958
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU




Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Nov 24
Poll: 79 Percent of Trump Voters Believe ‘Election Was Stolen‘ https://breitbart.com/2020-election/...ing-and-fraud/ via
@BreitbartNews

They are 100% correct, but we are fighting hard. Our big lawsuit, which spells out in great detail all of the ballot fraud and more, will soon be filled. RIGGED ELECTION!



LORI HENDRY
@Lrihendry
·
Nov 24
In GA, they threw away the envelops with the signatures that the ballots came in, then commingled the mail-in ballots with the day-of ballots so there was no way to tell them apart.

ORI HENDRY
@Lrihendry
·
Report: 6K fake Biden votes found in Arizona “lead“ drops to 4K

NV judge agrees to hear evidence of illegal voting and allow Republicans/Trump campaign to depose those who know about the dirty deeds of campaign 2020.






Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*




President Trump Shares Message to 73 Million Voters About Not Conceding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sk5cYqs54I

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2702  
Unread 11-25-2020, 02:45 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*






CCP underground factories falsified blank American election ballots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_GYQFBsPk


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


At least now we know why Dominion Voting executives refused to testify in PA & ran out of town like bank robbers fleeing the scene before the police arrived.

They went on fake news media after they escaped where there are no consequences to their lying.

Many of their employees scrubbed their social media accounts clean...they were full of anti-Trump comments & support for Beijing Biden & Antifa. How can a company that is so biased against Trump be trusted to count the vote in key swing states that decide the election? Trump was right (again) to call them out on their radical, Marxist ties.


James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
Nov 23
So are any mainstream media organizations doing an in-depth investigation of Dominion?



Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Nov 21
“Dominion-izing the Vote”
Part One via
@OANN

https://youtu.be/746HTjhFifA



Dominion Voting Systems backed out on Thursday night of a commitment to attend an oversight hearing before Pennsylvania’s State Government Committee and instead “lawyered up,” says a Pennsylvania lawmaker.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2703  
Unread 11-25-2020, 03:01 PM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,669
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
Pandemic response, pandemic response pandemic response...
hundreds of thousands of americans dead. and the president says he is going to fire
Fauchi. That after having said himself that injecting disinfection liquid into bodies would do it.
Then getting sick himself having to have oxygen et.c. et.c.
Employing an unqualified expert like dr Atlas in the worst health crises in modern history.

The issues are just too many to bring up here. And people can't understand why he lost ?

People are not blind.....
The states with the highest covid19 death rates are: New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, etc.

Most of them Blue states with Democrat governors, or Red Rino's like Charlie Baker who is against Trump. You know those states? the ones were they sent covid19 infected people into elderly homes causing thousands of deaths?

Trump isn't liable of Cuomo's stupidity. But keep telling yourself that its Trump's fault .

I agree people aren't stupid, that is why Trump got even more votes than in 2016.

Biden got the computer "error" vote
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 11-25-2020 at 03:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
blackbery (11-25-2020), ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2704  
Unread 11-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,669
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
blackbery (11-25-2020), ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2705  
Unread 11-25-2020, 03:23 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,541
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Trump never did ANYTHING to prevent the spread of Covid-19. His "plan" from the start has been to wait for a vaccine to be developed and deployed some time in early 2021.
Reply With Quote
  #2706  
Unread 11-25-2020, 03:33 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Trump never did ANYTHING to prevent the spread of Covid-19. His "plan" from the start has been to wait for a vaccine to be developed and deployed some time in early 2021.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #2707  
Unread 11-25-2020, 03:35 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*




Georgia governor says he stands with President Trump
to ensure every '...legal vote....' counts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=derdHThkhUs








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2708  
Unread 11-25-2020, 04:59 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,958
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Well said.

In Europe, the covid death rate is much, much higher than the U.S.A.

Cuomo putting covid patients in nursing homes killed thousands of elderly patients & the Democrat states you mention account for 40% of all the deaths in America. It's a Republic, meaning every state is responsible so the blue state leaders are responsible for the high mortality rate in their state.

Facts do matter! THANK YOU for providing factual posting unlike the Trump Haters who scream insults & stamp their feet like kids because they refuse to accept that President Trump saved millions of lives with his decisions and Covid Task Force. Notice how they keep
bringing this up again & again to divert from the corrupt Dems trying to steal the election!

Don't let Cuomo hide from his coronavirus nursing-home disaster


Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York is adamantly opposed to an independent investigation into his administration's coronavirus response,

Cuomo's critics aren't making up the fact that by the state's own count, more than 11,600 patients have died in nursing homes as a result of COVID-19. They're also not making up the fact that Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients who had tested positive for the virus at the start of the pandemic.

Cuomo should be charged & locked up. He didn't use the huge ship President Trump provided nor the huge hospital built in the state for covid patients. He forced sick patients into nursing homes where they died & infected thousands of others.

Nearly 90% of the US Navy hospital ship in New York is empty amid coronavirus fight


New York’s true nursing home death toll cloaked in secrecy


New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.
https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-ne...3703a00514647f

http://www.gilmermirror.com/view/ful...e_news_bullets






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
The states with the highest covid19 death rates are: New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, etc.

Most of them Blue states with Democrat governors, or Red Rino's like Charlie Baker who is against Trump. You know those states? the ones were they sent covid19 infected people into elderly homes causing thousands of deaths?

Trump isn't liable of Cuomo's stupidity. But keep telling yourself that its Trump's fault .

I agree people aren't stupid, that is why Trump got even more votes than in 2016.

Biden got the computer "error" vote

Last edited by blackbery; 11-25-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Dirius (11-25-2020), ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2709  
Unread 11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,958
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

President Trump put a very early ban on travel from China end of Jan before Europe did it. Meanwhile, Beijing Biden called him 'xenophobic & hysterical & Crazy Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown in San Francisco to enjoy the Chinese New Year!

Trump also put a ban on the highly infected European countries. Again, the Dems were against this.

THANK GOD President Trump is the leader, millions would have died under Beijing Biden...in fact, the CDC model 'predicted' over 2 million deaths in the U.S. by Sept/20. They were wrong. Trump said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year, Beijing Biden said it would take 3 yrs. Biden wrong every time with every decision he's made. He's a complete moron like the rest o the Democrat leaders.

https://youtu.be/PP6p7RiC2jg

The travel ban from China saved hundreds of thousands of lives




Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Trump never did ANYTHING to prevent the spread of Covid-19. His "plan" from the start has been to wait for a vaccine to be developed and deployed some time in early 2021.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Dirius (11-25-2020), ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2710  
Unread 11-25-2020, 05:13 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,958
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Senate Hearing LIVE starting at 12:30pm.

Pennsylvania Senate Public Hearing on Election Issues
Scheduled for Nov 25, 2020


LIVE: Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election
5,099 waiting•Scheduled for Nov 25, 2020

https://youtu.be/DSDZkXxFVEU

or on the other channel


https://youtu.be/ZYtwfyi78Bs
Reply With Quote
  #2711  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:15 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,590
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Well said.

In Europe, the covid death rate is much, much higher than the U.S.A.

Cuomo putting covid patients in nursing homes killed thousands of elderly patients & the Democrat states you mention account for 40% of all the deaths in America. It's a Republic, meaning every state is responsible so the blue state leaders are responsible for the high mortality rate in their state.

Facts do matter! THANK YOU for providing factual posting unlike the Trump Haters who scream insults & stamp their feet like kids because they refuse to accept that President Trump saved millions of lives with his decisions and Covid Task Force. Notice how they keep
bringing this up again & again to divert from the corrupt Dems trying to steal the election!


Don't let Cuomo hide from his coronavirus nursing-home disaster


Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York is adamantly opposed to an independent investigation into his administration's coronavirus response,

Cuomo's critics aren't making up the fact that by the state's own count, more than 11,600 patients have died in nursing homes as a result of COVID-19. They're also not making up the fact that Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients who had tested positive for the virus at the start of the pandemic.

Cuomo should be charged & locked up. He didn't use the huge ship President Trump provided nor the huge hospital built in the state for covid patients. He forced sick patients into nursing homes where they died & infected thousands of others.

Nearly 90% of the US Navy hospital ship in New York is empty amid coronavirus fight


New York’s true nursing home death toll cloaked in secrecy


New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.
https://apnews.com/article/ap-top-ne...3703a00514647f

http://www.gilmermirror.com/view/ful...e_news_bullets
Cuomo received an Emmy for his press conferences....
Reply With Quote
  #2712  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:18 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,541
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
President Trump put a very early ban on travel from China end of Jan before Europe did it. Meanwhile, Beijing Biden called him 'xenophobic & hysterical & Crazy Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown in San Francisco to enjoy the Chinese New Year!

Trump also put a ban on the highly infected European countries. Again, the Dems were against this.

THANK GOD President Trump is the leader, millions would have died under Beijing Biden...in fact, the CDC model 'predicted' over 2 million deaths in the U.S. by Sept/20. They were wrong. Trump said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year, Beijing Biden said it would take 3 yrs. Biden wrong every time with every decision he's made. He's a complete moron like the rest o the Democrat leaders.

https://youtu.be/PP6p7RiC2jg

The travel ban from China saved hundreds of thousands of lives
The travel ban obviously didn't work. Trump admits he was informed about the deadliness and contagiousness of the virus (information Biden didn't have at the time), and not only did NOTHING, he hid that information from the American people.

Trump didn't "save millions of lives". Where did that utter nonsense come from? He cost us at least 100,000 lives by encouraging people to think that Covid-19 is "nothing to be afraid of", and "affects virtually nobody".

Last edited by david starling; 11-25-2020 at 06:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2713  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:32 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The travel ban obviously didn't work. Trump admits he was informed about the deadliness and contagiousness of the virus (information Biden didn't have at the time), and not only did NOTHING, he hid that information from the American people.Trump didn't "save millions of lives". Where did that utter nonsense come from? He cost us at least 100,000 lives by encouraging people to think that Covid-19 is "nothing to be afraid of", and "affects virtually nobody".



__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2714  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:32 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post




President Trump put a very early ban on travel from China end of Jan before Europe did it. Meanwhile, Beijing Biden called him 'xenophobic & hysterical & Crazy Nancy was inviting people down to Chinatown in San Francisco to enjoy the Chinese New Year!

Trump also put a ban on the highly infected European countries. Again, the Dems were against this.

THANK GOD President Trump is the leader, millions would have died under Beijing Biden...in fact, the CDC model 'predicted' over 2 million deaths in the U.S. by Sept/20. They were wrong. Trump said there would be a vaccine by the end of the year, Beijing Biden said it would take 3 yrs. Biden wrong every time with every decision he's made. He's a complete moron like the rest o the Democrat leaders.

https://youtu.be/PP6p7RiC2jg

The travel ban from China saved hundreds of thousands of lives
...........
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2715  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:33 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post




Senate Hearing LIVE starting at 12:30pm.

Pennsylvania Senate Public Hearing on Election Issues
Scheduled for Nov 25, 2020


LIVE: Pennsylvania State Legislature Holds Public Hearing on 2020 Election
5,099 waiting•Scheduled for Nov 25, 2020

https://youtu.be/DSDZkXxFVEU

or on the other channel


https://youtu.be/ZYtwfyi78Bs
...........
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2716  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:41 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*




New Senate report

documents wire transfers from China & Russia to Biden family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UessuMBnc9U








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #2717  
Unread 11-25-2020, 06:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*






Thousands of fake voter addresses found: analyst
3 swing states to hold hearings on election

NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDtNSpde0c






.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2718  
Unread 11-25-2020, 07:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*




"COUNT ONLY LEGAL VOTES"
Rudy Giuliani OPENING STATEMENT On Election Fraud Claim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzN38qIcr0o








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2719  
Unread 11-25-2020, 07:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*




Biden Needs More Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhx2_n4nJuc








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2720  
Unread 11-25-2020, 10:06 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

*



Biden Introduces Team — Globalism Is Back!
Biden's globalist swamp national security team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqigfHSrSxk








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (11-25-2020)
  #2721  
Unread 11-26-2020, 12:01 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,669
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

In PA 1.8 million mail-in ballot were sent.

In PA 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted.

Clear fraud.
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #2722  
Unread 11-26-2020, 04:10 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,541
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
In PA 1.8 million mail-in ballot were sent.

In PA 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted.

Clear fraud.
What's your source?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
leomoon (11-26-2020)
  #2723  
Unread 11-26-2020, 04:16 AM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,541
Smile Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Fraudulent claims of fraud!
Reply With Quote
  #2724  
Unread 11-26-2020, 09:06 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,590
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Fraudulent claims of fraud!

David, a double negative makes a positive.
Reply With Quote
  #2725  
Unread 11-26-2020, 09:41 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,602
Re: DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post


In PA 1.8 million mail-in ballot were sent.

In PA 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted.

Clear fraud.

Witnesses provided
testimonies of voter fraud
during a Pennsylvania hearing


President Donald Trump announces

that
he’s granting General Michael Flynn a full pardon
and Georgia’s largest county just started its recount.


Judge blocks certification of Pennsylvania election results

Trump grants Flynn full pardon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyILCx7MSgQ



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.