Upcoming SR , super stellium

dheerpat

Namaste everyone,

Next month my me SR begins

1) natal 11 Th rises at 1 degrees is that critical degree
2) heavy energies in 12th house of SR. Withdrawal etc I guess. But being jobless sinc long I am already in withdrawn stage so as to speak. I have no social circle no job I spend entire day in home applying for jobs etc
3) I could see Mars in MC Scorpio that good or we have to take Pluto in SR
4) Uranus is in 3rd house by placidus but shifts to 4th house by wholesign

Thanks in anticipation

PS: I will be shifting my rent house this month-end( Jan' 2020 that is). If it helps in interpretation. Also experience severe tooth pain (cavities) first time in life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Lila

Hi

The SR chart is a unique system of forecasting in that it creates an entirely new chart, complete with all twelve houses as you did.
To gain the full value from the SR chart we should always evaluate it in comparison to the natal chart.
I recommend that you create a bi-wheel, with the natal chart in the center wheel and the solar return planets around it in the outer wheel.

Lila

dheerpat

Hi

The SR chart is a unique system of forecasting in that it creates an entirely new chart, complete with all twelve houses as you did.
To gain the full value from the SR chart we should always evaluate it in comparison to the natal chart.
I recommend that you create a bi-wheel, with the natal chart in the center wheel and the solar return planets around it in the outer wheel.

Lila

Hi Lila ,

Attached image
Inner chart with Pisces rising is natal while outer with aquarius rising is SR.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks awaiting your response

Last edited: