UCL: Atl. Madrid vs Juventus

Jibreil

Banned
Can you post the chart? I'm too lazy to see timing of the match.

This is obvious, imo.

On paper Juventus - Yes. But Astrology can prove us wrong otherwise :happy:

BTW, I am not using Western Astrology

Attachments

• at.jpg
    at.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 31

SunConjunctUranus

On paper Juventus - Yes. But Astrology can prove us wrong otherwise :happy:

Not really. Atletico Madrid is new wave force ever since reaching '14 final but unsure whether it's ownership committed enough for championship. I said this because they're not retooling the midfielder, keep around big contract player, and Gabi isn't any younger to anchor the midfield.

Anyway, to me the sky seems to favor Atletico because by the time the match will start the rising is early Virgo and under it's own term [Mercury] and so with pars fortune sitting with it's despositor. This is complicated map for sure, both significators are in Cadent sign and all sect light is Cadent aswell, wtf???

I don't know, but like I said the only significant for the winner is Atletico's rising at it's own term and it's lord sitting with pars fortune.

BTW, I am not using Western Astrology

What is yours? It's good to share the analysis. :biggrin:

Jibreil

Banned
You just as same as me, more or less. I'm using sidereal too. You don't read my analysis? I said early Virgo rising. What kind of KP's event chart is that?

Your analysis doesn't quite speak Vedic/KP, nor you use or mention Sub-Lords. Moreover, your analysis is similar to a Western Chart interpretation, hence couldn't relate with Vedic/KP. I too have Virgo rising but I don't use Fortuna nor its depositor as its Frawley's method which I've left long ago. And there are other factors in the chart which I consider for my analysis.

Anyways, lets see the result - I'm considering Juventus as the DSC team and am confident they should win.

BlackLioness87

In my opinion Juventus is ASC and Atletico DSC.
@Kick Off, L1 Mercury in Pisces vs L7 Jupiter in Sagittarius.

@15' ASC Change.

L1 Venus in Capricorn 4H
L10 Moon in Virgo 12H disposed by Mercury in Pisces 6H
Moon trines Venus but is opposite Mercury. Not very good for Juventus
L7 Mars in Taurus 8H
L4 Saturn in Capricorn 4H

Mars soon will enter 7H.

There are other important details,but according to my method Atleti has advantage. It isn't a very big difference so I would say it's most likely draw or a Victory for Atletic.

BlackLioness87

L1 usually for home team.

Why did you pick Juve at L1, Lio?

I do agree though either draw or Atletico win.
I use Fensi's colour method to assign teams. Another method is to choose ASC team according to Kick Off, the team that kicks off is assigned to the ASC. There's other method in which you have to look separating aspects to POF or it's antiscia at the beginning of the match (Lord in good separating aspect with POF had a previous Victory (usually) in the same competition).

This time I only used colour method to assign teams. Coincidentally Kick Off matched with colour assignment.

SunConjunctUranus

It make a sense if you're using "kick-off" taker at rising, but isn't coin toss to determined "kick-off" taker?

Be aware Atleti good at set piece despite being out possesion. :biggrin:

BlackLioness87

It make a sense if you're using "kick-off" taker at rising, but isn't coin toss to determined "kick-off" taker?

Be aware Atleti good at set piece despite being out possesion. :biggrin:

Yes, there's no way to know in advance which team will kick off.

I expect Juventus to have a boost as soon as Moon/Mercury L10 leave 12/6H, and L4 Saturn (Atleti) leaves 4H.

SunConjunctUranus

The sky, the lights, and the wind are never lie.

You should've know though that Hellenistic astrology was transmitted to India in the 2nd Century and you are evidently didn't know how to read event chart. It's not Vedic or KP is wrong, it's you. All my predictions are all according to Vettius Valens. I don't know who tf Frawley is, never heard of him before you accuse me to follow his method. Okay next time, tell your moma to I was schooled by astrologers who barely knew it since OCTOBER 2018, okay?

QUOTE "<I will not be> like some charlatans, who try to predict all activities from one beginning—not only
activities but also lifespans—in their attempts to deceive the souls of their clients. It were preferable for
<the astrologer> to cast the horoscope and then to begin to interpret it with sober reasoning, taking into
account all the relative positions and the angles, not with a multitude of words, but with brevity leading to
the truth. Such a man then would appear to be a guide to life, a good advisor and and unerring prophet of
Fate. Some things however happen to these ignorant men, lovers of money: these flatterers bring false
delights and dull man’s reason; while they have the ethereal soul in their keeping, they snatch it from the
heavens and dash it to the earth. As a result, most <of their clients> suffer grievous harm and gain for
themselves foreknowledge with no foundation." END OF QUOTE

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/vettius valens entire.pdf

Your analysis doesn't quite speak Vedic/KP, nor you use or mention Sub-Lords. Moreover, your analysis is similar to a Western Chart interpretation, hence couldn't relate with Vedic/KP. I too have Virgo rising but I don't use Fortuna nor its depositor as its Frawley's method which I've left long ago. And there are other factors in the chart which I consider for my analysis.

Anyways, lets see the result - I'm considering Juventus as the DSC team and am confident they should win.

BlackLioness87

1st Goal chart:
L1 Venus (Juventus) left angular house and enters 3H.
L11 Sun (Atl. Madrid) exactly conjunct Part of Victory
L7 Mars (Atl. Madrid) exactly conjunct Part of Spirit/Daimon (Night Formula) :w00t:

Attachments

• IMG_20190220_170054.jpg
    IMG_20190220_170054.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21

BlackLioness87

What is this?

2 goals are all come from set piece.

I forgot to take into account L1/Venus leaving angular house.

EDIT: If you take a look at the tropical chart of the 1st goal you'll notice Atletico started scoring as soon as L1 left 4H. Atletico also had very fortunate conjunctions to its lords the moment it finally scored :)

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Listen to me my dear friend, dunno what competitive mood your in to prove yourself righteous. And I clearly dont understand IF I have "tried" to prove you wrong.

Aries Ascendant with Exalted Mars in Capricorn right on the midheaven. Why?

What seems clear is... you wish by trying to prove your dominance by proving your predictions to be true and accurate. Get a hold of your self. Here everyone has the right to say there word. Your otherwise nuisance otherwise.

Because that the essential of astrology. Predictions and if it's vague then it's either corrupted system or your own vague interpretation.

You are a utterly arrogant person. I challenge you henceforth, get atleast 8/10 UEFA matches correct pls!

Bro, I really don't like to predict all the match asyou can see my other post in Liverpool vs Bayern, just ask Blacklioness. I predict the match because I geniuely interested with the match and with sober reasoning as per Valens instruction, not because of money/chip betting.

You're the one who arrogant. The evindent as follow :

Your analysis doesn't quite speak Vedic/KP, nor you use or mention Sub-Lords.

Moreover, your analysis is similar to a Western Chart interpretation, hence couldn't relate with Vedic/KP.

its Frawley's method which I've left long ago

I don't know who Frawley is. Seriously, thanks for the information though.
Instead of accusing me to use his method and/or "doesn't quite speak of Vedic, why not giving me appreciation from my interpretation?