New Job

Sherin

I asked that when will I get a new job ?

I see myself as Mercury, and job as saturn ( 10th house ), and there is no aspect between them, I don't know what to say about it.

I have been waiting for an answer from the company I applied for. I've just learned that I could not pass the exam I took for this company. I feel sorry for it, actually it was the job I wanted the most, but nowadays I know and feel like they will not call me. There is nothing I can do for it. Now, I have to stand up and immediately search for a new job.

What can you say about it, when will I get a job? and What will be the field of the job ?

If anyone can help, I would be glad :love:

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 35

rafaella

I asked that when will I get a new job ?

I see myself as Mercury, and job as saturn ( 10th house ), and there is no aspect between them, I don't know what to say about it.

I have been waiting for an answer from the company I applied for. I've just learned that I could not pass the exam I took for this company. I feel sorry for it, actually it was the job I wanted the most, but nowadays I know and feel like they will not call me. There is nothing I can do for it. Now, I have to stand up and immediately search for a new job.

What can you say about it, when will I get a job? and What will be the field of the job ?

If anyone can help, I would be glad :love:

You said Mercury and Saturn have no aspect. Take a look again, there is an applying conjunction. Mercury will first aspect Mars and Jupiter, but conjunction with Saturn is there, plus Jupiter and Saturn have mutual reception. Being ruled by 7th house ruler, I think it will be with help of someone else that you find this position.

Moon/Saturn opposition may point to you feeling not completely satisfied with this position. Moon and Mercury are pretty weak here, no dignity so you may need to ask others for help.

Good luck!

Sherin

Dear rafaella and Cadillac, you are too kind, thank you for your answers :love: :love: It is possible I can get a job with someone's help, I mean I could have a reference.

I will update if I get a job soon.

Any prediction about the company? What will be the field of it ? Will I be happy with this job ???

I understand why moon is in 12th house, I really lost myself in my thoughts...

Sherin

Hello everyone, I tried to predict this chart. If I'm wrong, please correct me :)

10th house ruler is saturn and it's in 6th house. This maybe explains my occupation, Im an engineer ( as much as I know, saturn is a ruler of engineering ) and maybe the field of my work. Mercury is also there, so my function in this job would be related to communication, plus 3th house ruler sun is there too. 2th house ruler is moon ( it also signifies me ), and I think its in fall. It also opposite to mercury and saturn. So, this job will not be my dream job, as rafaella mentioned it will not satisfy me at all, and the income of this job will not be high. Also 8th, 9th and 10th house ruler is saturn, is that mean the company is a foreign company ? I could not truly understand the field of the job.

Spicadilly

I agree with what has been said so far.

I think there could also be another job as Pisces is intercepted in 10th so Jupiter the ruler which Moon will apply by trine and Jupiter will also trine AC in future.

MC ruler ruling 9th could indicate a company with an international presence so a big company.