Can Chelsea defeat Tottenham?

fensi88

I got email from rob9 with question:
I am a huge Chelsea fan, we have an important game as league leaders against Tottenham tomorrow. My question is can Chelsea defeat Tottenham in this crucial away fixture?
I cast the chart for the moment I understand his question and that is 31.dec 2014 5:19pm Beograd, Srbija,

ASC=25Can41
So Chelsea is represent with exalted slow(bad) Moon and Tottenham is represent with peregrine fast (bad)Saturn. Dignities are in slight favor of the Moon. But Saturn is in conjunction with POF! So, I think it will be draw.

Dirius

I got email from rob9 with question:
I am a huge Chelsea fan, we have an important game as league leaders against Tottenham tomorrow. My question is can Chelsea defeat Tottenham in this crucial away fixture?
I cast the chart for the moment I understand his question and that is 31.dec 2014 5:19pm Beograd, Srbija,

ASC=25Can41
So Chelsea is represent with exalted slow(bad) Moon and Tottenham is represent with peregrine fast (bad)Saturn. Dignities are in slight favor of the Moon. But Saturn is in conjunction with POF! So, I think it will be draw.

Would like to add here.

Wouldn't the square with the malefic mars "affect" the moon?

And the presence on venus in the cusp of the 7th house give favour to Saturn?

Kind of new with the whole "sport" thing (particularly with football, which can also be a draw).

fensi88

Regarding Moon and aspect with Mars according to Frawley it is not important because he counts aspects within 2 degrees.
But you are right regarding Venus - it helps Saturn. This is very interesting because Venus is dispositor of the Moon and is in 7 house, under Saturn control!
So draw or Tottenham wins!

Dirius

Regarding Moon and aspect with Mars according to Frawley it is not important because he counts aspects within 2 degrees.
But you are right regarding Venus - it helps Saturn. This is very interesting because Venus is dispositor of the Moon and is in 7 house, under Saturn control!
So draw or Tottenham wins!

Yes I was concerned with the 2° degree rule too, but I think Frawley only uses 2° degrees for the event chart, not the horary one. In the event chart most of the things he describes (being close to a cusp, conjunctions, combustion, etc) are of a maximum of 2° degrees. But in normal horary I think he uses a 5° degree distance as max, even for football matches (if I remember correctly).

I think that if we count the venus in the 7th cusp and the square with mars, it would be possible for Tottenham to win. But like you said first, the Moon in its exaltation makes it a rough call :happy:

Dirius

Yes I actually watched the match, amazing game :pouty:

The problem I have with exaltation is that I never know how to treat it: is it that much of a good testimony? or is it just the team being "inflated" against the underdogs?

I checked the odds before the match:

$1.7 for Chelsea, $5.50 for Tottenham (around $3 for draw). It was amazing that tottenham won....:annoyed: