A prediction for Islam

Zonark

While out looking at the sky last night, I noticed something quite amazing as the sun rose and it inspired me to make a prediction.

Israel and Palestine are scheduled for peace talks this week. Cancer holds the Sun in the heart of its shell. The U.S. has been trying to get these two maligned nations to come to peaceful terms.

The Moon rises as a majestic crescent in Taurus, aligning with Aldebaran perfectly to form the left eye of the Bull. Islam, a religion known by its symbol of the crescent moon and star below it perfectly mirrors this most symbolic cosmological event. Aldebaran is an Arabic name which means The Follower and as I looked at the rising Sun today, all the stars in the sky became hidden by its light excepting these two.

The U.S., always the Cancerian nation is now depicted in the heavens by the Sun shining brilliantly from the heart of the great crustacean and only the crescent Moon and Aldebaran shone in defiance of its brilliant light.

I predict that today or this week, there will be a great and powerfully symbolic victory for Islam. The skies could not be clearer in saying as much.

IleneK

Premium Member
While out looking at the sky last night, I noticed something quite amazing as the sun rose and it inspired me to make a prediction.

Israel and Palestine are scheduled for peace talks this week. Cancer holds the Sun in the heart of its shell. The U.S. has been trying to get these two maligned nations to come to peaceful terms.

The Moon rises as a majestic crescent in Taurus, aligning with Aldebaran perfectly to form the left eye of the Bull. Islam, a religion known by its symbol of the crescent moon and star below it perfectly mirrors this most symbolic cosmological event. Aldebaran is an Arabic name which means The Follower and as I looked at the rising Sun today, all the stars in the sky became hidden by its light excepting these two.

The U.S., always the Cancerian nation is now depicted in the heavens by the Sun shining brilliantly from the heart of the great crustacean and only the crescent Moon and Aldebaran shone in defiance of its brilliant light.

I predict that today or this week, there will be a great and powerfully symbolic victory for Islam. The skies could not be clearer in saying as much.

Based on your observation, it should be interesting to see how events play out in Egypt this week with the Islamic Brotherhood and Morsi.

Zonark

Based on your observation, it should be interesting to see how events play out in Egypt this week with the Islamic Brotherhood and Morsi.

I didn't even think of that, despite reading about it every other day now. I guess it isn't much of a prediction considering the entire region is prone to wild changes at any moment. I think a tipping point will be reached soon not just in Egypt but all across the region. Putting our location at Israel the Lunar conjunction would have already occurred today at 6AM.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I didn't even think of that, despite reading about it every other day now. I guess it isn't much of a prediction considering the entire region is prone to wild changes at any moment. I think a tipping point will be reached soon not just in Egypt but all across the region. Putting our location at Israel the Lunar conjunction would have already occurred today at 6AM.

This is why mundane astrology is so difficult. Not only do you need to know how to do the ingress charts for every body involved, have the birth charts for all the leaders, but you have to know what is actually going on as the movers and shakers of the region.

I remember doing one about 13 years ago where it became clear that OIL and China was involved. No one believed me, but now its been shown that China's emerging economy is sucking oil from every source, and has a huge effect on the middle east because of the oil.

You have to have good intelligence about what is happening behind the scenes, and much much more. Not seeing the astrology from an angle when there are actually 25 players, won't give you what you want.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Aldebaran can both give and take away-for example, it was conjunct Marilyn Monroe's natal Sun, and (along with Regulus and Mirach) helped propel her to the heights of glory, yet also had an influence in her sudden and early death by suicide. One must be very careful about Aldebaran's indications!!

Zonark

Aldebaran can both give and take away-for example, it was conjunct Marilyn Monroe's natal Sun, and (along with Regulus and Mirach) helped propel her to the heights of glory, yet also had an influence in her sudden and early death by suicide. One must be very careful about Aldebaran's indications!!

Then it seems to indicate, like most of the prominent stars, great and terrible things.