Should I join Toastmasters to help me with my speech?

Govind

I have a quite a severe stutter and my speech has deteriorated in the last few months and I've gotten to the point now where I'm willing to do anything. I'm considering joining a public speaking group called Toastmasters. I've heard just by getting in front of people and speaking can do wonders, and I'm hoping that if I do join and stick to it I will be able to improve my speech.

So my question is: "Should I join Toastmasters to help me with my speech?'. Joining takes a huge commitment especially with my studies and full time work, and hopefully by looking at the chart you can let me know if this commitment is worth it.

Ruler Asc. and 3rd house ruler are one and the same, which i think indicates a "yes". And Mercury is going to conjunct a benific planet, Venus.

Any help would be much appreciated even just to tell me if I'm on the right track here with my interpretation.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...4640527140.gif

Anachiel

Hi Govind. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems.

In this chart, however, Mercury cannot reach Venus before she changes signs.

What really is more helpful here is Jupiter. The Moon is in the 6th and is helped out by Jupiter through a mutual reception. Jupiter rules higher learning so it is possible that some sort of speech class or speech therapy would be more beneficial.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Govind

Hi Govind. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems.

In this chart, however, Mercury cannot reach Venus before she changes signs.

What really is more helpful here is Jupiter. The Moon is in the 6th and is helped out by Jupiter through a mutual reception. Jupiter rules higher learning so it is possible that some sort of speech class or speech therapy would be more beneficial.

Blessings,

Anachiel

Thanks for your reply Anachiel.

I'm just wondering if this is a definite 'no' just because mercury can't reach Venus before it changes signs. And as I said also Ruler Asc. and 3rd house ruler are one and the same so there are some positive signs here aren't their? I would think that Toastmasters at the very least would help me a little bit with my confidence and speech so to get such a definite no is a bit surprising. Then again, I'm just a novice in interpreting charts so I'm probably wrong.

It seems like I have tried every avenue to overcome my stutter and this was my last shot so it is quite disappoint that the chart doesn't look good. I am intrigued by what you said about Jupiter and some other speech therapy being more useful, so I might post my natal chart in the natal section and see what advice I can get.

Thanks again.