Reading V Tottenham

Rohan

Dear Goca,

Reading Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Date:12/11/2006
Time: 13:30
Venue: Reading(UK)

Asc: Aquarius 22 23

Below is the color picture for both the team. I am unable to decide the Asc. and Dec.

Can you suggest me the Asc?

The right side player is of Reading Team.

The man who is running is of Tottenham player.

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

This is really very hard to decide(especially for me, Libra). Here is my opinion:
The Reading team has blue/white kit, very usual sport kit.Leo means royal colors (blue).
The Tottenham team has unusual kit's color, I really see for the first time that some team has this colour, I saw this colour with white stripes, but like this no. So I would give Tottenham ASC, because ASC is in Aq, synonym for unusual. And when it comes to colors, Aq means unusual color shades.
Are you sure thay will dress as on this pics? It is not so obvious from this chart.

fensi88

As I surmise, they were not dress as on pics you posted. Tottenham were dark brown sport kit (our TV broadcast match)-quite appropiate for ruler Sa!!

Rohan

Yes Goca,

You are absolutely correct. They have two away kits. One is the pic I have sent and second which they have used in last match. How can we determine the kit in such cases where they have two types of kits?

Regards,
Rohan Joshi

fensi88

The most secure way is to determine kit of home team because they ALWAYS play in it at home. If you are sure for them, than another team gets what rest (ASC or DSC). And if you know the both colours for away team chech out if that second fit in chart.