OMG It WORKED
IT WORKED!!!!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 13

Bunraku

Why is microsoft office a paid service?
Literally only big companies pay for that.

Everyone just pirates it or just straight up don’t use it because there’s no need to at home

Bunraku

Apparently windows installed in itself at least 3 times, so I only have like 2 gigabytes of data left in my make-believe partitioned storage.
WTF?

Bunraku

CS

Placidian:
Are you close with your Dad? 4th H is on your ASC.

With your Mom, you guys don’t regard each other/see eye to eye (aversion).

(Of course you don’t have to answer)

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I don't speak with my father and anyone from the paternal side of my family. I've cut them off.

The major reason why I still have a r/ship with my Mom is that we mended things between us to take care of her dying mother. Things have gotten better between us, but it's still a complex affair.

How do you read the chart in light of this information?

Bunraku

I dunno. Certainly it would warrant a more complex investigation. I was just quickly comparing our charts and thought about the aversions to the ASC and see if it applied to anything.

Does it describe better in whole signs?
Mercury combust. Jupiter on the ASC reigning it in.

conspiracy theorist

Jupiter ruling the 4th? Saturn would be in the 4th and afflicting the 10 through opposition, so that follows standard procedure

12th part of Mars is in Scorpio, in the 12th sign and that is descriptive of the dad situation. 12th part of Saturn is in Libra right on the MC so the parental angles have some strong malefic action involved. It's not all bad though, but any elaboration would go into details that I'll not get into on the open forum.

You've mentioned your home situation, and your Moon looks comfy. That's a major difference which I don't think I really appreciate when comparing our maps.

Bunraku

Also I recall you asked something about spear bearing. Prophyry says its an indication of eminence. Along with other authors. There’s also implications that the native is being guarded or watched.

If its a day chart, burly men with spears.
A night chart, two women with spears. And some man since Mars wants to insert itself everywhere.

conspiracy theorist

The last time I thought about spear bearing was when I used it in a delineation on here, now lost to the AW archives.

Incidentally my chart lacks spear bearers, since Sun is the most oriental and Moon rises before Saturn (planets of contrary sect can't spear bear apparently)

conspiracy theorist

So, too, if wise Mercury holds the cardine of the ascendant while Venus is succeedant, such (natives) do they reveal
and, in addition, those who are leaders in deeds of every art, producing wondrous implements by their inventiveness.

Has this been the case in your chart reading experience?

Bunraku

Got a link for that? It's been ages

Let me try if I can find an internet source. But Porphyry literally states it outright that it’s not bad and gives examples of it.

It seems to be categorized into ideal, somewhat ideal, to “still ok, but whatever it will work.” Contrary of sect is that 3rd category lol. So long as its a benefic.

But the criteria is very specific, I think finding a chart like that would be somewhat difficult?

Bunraku

Curious about your thoughts on the chart on that Spica thread

What’s your opinion?

I’m starting to realize when people say acting they want to make it big and be a household name. Acting is more than that though.

Both Luminaries are cadent -- not a good argument for fame.
Jupiter fall, with Mercury detriment in the 6th -- again not very good arguments.