Raccoons

Kite

Happyraccoon said
Only do this if it's fun!!! Kite? Are you flying????

If so:
I have a Pluto South Node conjunction on the 12th house side of my Ascendant in Virgo.

My second child (a boy) has that Pluto Soutn Node conjunction (square mine) in Sagg, on the fourth house side of his Nadir. I've been writing about it (maybe too much?) over the last few days (see other posts.)

I want to help him but he really literally pushes me away. He suffers and I have to just stay with him (sitting on floor, staying calm, breathing, while he has temper tantrusm) without being able to comfort him.

It's such a common interpretation for Pluto in the fourth to indicate a child who had serious power issues with a parent...and I'm seeing this as being real. But even though I know this, I don't know what to do.

Because of my military upbringing (post traumatic symptoms all over my body) I have a tendency to want to organize everything in an effort to stay away from people's anger. But my child is so angry with me. It's very rare that he'll even let me hold him! And I have to resist the temptation to raise my voice even though he is screaming at me.

Are you having any fun yet????

I am:
14 Aug 1969
Tucson AZ
8:44 am

He is:
19 Apr 2002
Denver CO
3:54 pm

I will refer to you as Happyraccoon and your son as Littleraccoon if that's ok. Also , I like to work with whole houses if that ok. It turns out that littleraccoon has his Part of Fortune within 6 minutes of my Sun..figures huh..another wacky connection in the forum!

Kite

johan

raccoon and i :pluto conjunct pluto ,mars conjunct mars,venus of raccoon on the exact same degree in cancer as my moon,
We also share uranus and jupiter both in the first house!

happyraccoon

aha

johan said:
raccoon and i :pluto conjunct pluto ,mars conjunct mars,venus of raccoon on the exact same degree in cancer as my moon,
We also share uranus and jupiter both in the first house!

Est-ce que ca t'aide si j'essayerai m'exprimer en francais? Oder vielleicht Deutsch? I know absolutely no Flemmish. :? Our conversations, especially about first house uranjup would be interesting to me.

Kite

Quote:
Now the North Node is conjuncting Moon/Mars...anyone got an aspirin?

Sorry about that...I got yours mixed up with mine (my Chiron is on your Moon/Mars. Oops.)

It's funny... you seem to share a couple of aforementioned themes with AquaMav (by transit.) Or is it just me, projecting again?

Jupiter is pushing on Venus. At the same time that Saturn is crossing your Descendant. Are you being asked to commit to some kind of transformational level of relating to people as an authority figure? (Stab in the dark.... but really, ask me what you want to know; guide me a little.) Uranus opposite Pluto kinda points to that, too. Like you're having to put yourself out there in a powerful role. And NNode on MarsMoon is asking for all the courage you can muster.

Neptune transiting your Ascendant must be a real trip. Your image of yourself is dissolved (hah-I imagined trying to explain to you why I am the happyraccoon and I told you that it was because whenever I manage to pull my mask off, another one instantly appears) and in that state of disillusionment, everyone around you is projecting their image of you onto you. You get to either be confused or inspired by what they see. Either way, you can shapeshift into whatever you want to be.

And there's that question of value again. Do you possess the resources to do what we are all expecting of you?

I really shouldn't be doing this without you guiding me. I apologize if I crossed the line.

But of course you DO!

I hope you can find your way over to this thread Happyraccoon.

My cursury look at your charts has me focusing strongly on those Pluto conjunct South nodes in your individual charts and in your composite chart. I get the composite conjunction occuring in your 3rd house in Scorpio. What's also interesting about your composite is your IC is conjunct the Galectic Center which Pluto is transiting right now.

Back to the South Node Plutos. In your chart..I'm seeing your Pluto South Node conjunction in the first house because I'm using the whole house system. If you haven't read Jeffrey Wolf Green's books on Pluto, I strongly suggest it. In your case you would have a strong need for freedom and independence with the 1H Pluto. So much so, that if you feel others restricting it in anyway could cause anger and projection of that anger on to the other individual. There is a need to discover more and more of yourself as you feel that's your evolutionary growth. However, you tend to look at others to help mirror back who you are and this can create an attraction/repulsion dynamic. There's a song called Buddy's Blues that goes something like this: I've got those tell me that you love me - oh you did - I'll see you later Blues - I've got that - as long you ignore me - I'll adore you feeling. Anyway I might be way off here and I am please forgive me. But part of this pattern if you read Jeff's books are an instinctual need to hook up with people that will give you shocking feedback or advice. The fact your South Node is conjunct says you probably have gone through this before and need to get to the polarity point which is 24 Pisces. The Sabian degree reads:

354__(24°)
IN A TINY LOST ISLAND MEN BUILD HAPPILY THEIR OWN WORLD Adaptability and inherent creativeness of man. Extreme of surety in self-expression. Centralization of supernal forces.
___*When positive, the degree is achievement through a creative opportunism or inventiveness of exceptional order, and when negative, snobbish complacency and self-indulgence.

This points to the 7th house balance required to be yourself with independence and freedom but within the cooperation and relationship with others. There needs to be balance here and with Pisces a need to be connected with the greater collective conscioussness.

Your son has the Pluto/South Node connection in the 4th house in Sag. The lesson these people learn is to rely on themselves for their emotional security. They've learned that their inner needs cannot be met externally and must rely on themselves. Since his South Node is conjunct this is probably something he brought with him from a previous life. His polarity point is 18 Gemini. The Sabian reading of this is:

78__(18°)
TWO CHINAMEN CONVERSE IN CHINESE IN AN OCCIDENTAL CROWD Alienness, but also independence from environment. Conscious self-sustainment in spite of all conditions. Individualization.
___*When positive, the degree is the effective mobilization of self and others for life's more specialized objectives, and when negative, a thorough dissipation of selfhood through alien relationships.

That you both have a composite 3rd house Pluto says to me that perhaps there may have been or a fear of brainwashing involved or some kind of huge misunderstading. Again, I think you need to read the Pluto books to explore this further but I suspect some kind of power struggle based on past life experience with you too. Maybe even brother or sister with 3rd house invoved. The polarity point for you too in the composite is the 9th house at 6 Taurus. the Sabian reading for this is:

36__(6°)
A CANTILEVER BRIDGE IN CONSTRUCTION ACROSS A DEEP CANYON Conquest of difficulties and limitations by intelligence. Directed effort toward solving a problem. Channel-ship.
___*When positive, the degree is the directness and the practical instinct by which personality achieves ultimate benefit of its powers, and when negative, a love of short cuts and every possible escape from the obligations of daily living.

Kite

happyraccoon

I've never looked at the Sabian symbol for the point opposite Pluto, although I knew it was the point to try for in order to integrate Pluto, although I have attended several talks by Jeffrey and read his Pluto book several times, also his book he wrote together with Stephen Forrest. I liked Forrest's book on Pluto, too.

But the technique you used has given me three very valuabe images:

the suspension bridge across the chasm makes so much sense; I'll be using that as I try to create solutions with him

the island is definitely me. I've been told so many times to just go toward that happy place in Pisces instead of the Pluto SNode scab that I pick. But do I listen? I'll be thinking about that as I decide to build/make/create happiness (independence) within my relationships with others

joining an emotional collective

you are so right about the loving people as long as they ignore me and then needing feedback from them, being shocked, getting rageful but not knowing it until the "other person" is acting mad. By then, the anger is dangerous

Wow you saw all of that

And I'm glad to hear that there is probably some past life connection to little raccon. He seems to glide right up to me and connect with me deeply, lovingly, when he feels me being very sad. When I'm in a moment of dispair, he is suddenly right there, holding me! With more accurate nuturing than I have ever expected from anyone. And I do wonder what the connection was. Sometimes I think we must have been soldiers fighting together in the trenches somewhere. Or prisoners of war together. Either way, we would've been at risk for wartime propaganda.

Thank you. I'm blown away by a kite!

johan

Beide Sprachen sind eine Moglichkeit fur mich,gnadige Frau,mais est-ce que ce n'est pas possible de parler hollandais?Le flamande est la langue belgique,das ist gleich an hollandisch.Aber ich wohne in die niederlande,westlich von deutschland and north from belgium.But we will speak in english,unless all forumeers agree to learn dutch :lol: (will you please,much easier for me)
I am more than happy to discuss uranjup and other astrological insights with you,later on in a new thread(f.e.uranus nearby the ascendant,when I went to an astrologer she said this was something positive(strong intuition,and when i went to a meeting with a group of people to discuss the aquarian times,another woman pointed me also on this)So enough material to discuss about!

See you around on the forum!

Kite

Happyraccoon said
Jupiter is pushing on Venus. At the same time that Saturn is crossing your Descendant. Are you being asked to commit to some kind of transformational level of relating to people as an authority figure? (Stab in the dark.... but really, ask me what you want to know; guide me a little.) Uranus opposite Pluto kinda points to that, too. Like you're having to put yourself out there in a powerful role. And NNode on MarsMoon is asking for all the courage you can muster.

Well happyraccoon, you could say that I feel like I'm supposed to stick my neck out there with some spiritual leadership in these crazy times. I'm really very eclectic in my studies and feel like I've just scratched the surface in many of them but I feel a need to share what I can because it makes me feel like I'm contributing something and using some of what has been offered to me. I'm relying more and more on my intuition to guide me and using methodology where it makes sense but I'm appreciating the simple things like Sabian symbols that tell stories and net things out that a thousand aspects could eventually get to. I'm also a little lazy so I don't want to fill my head with step-by-step formula to read what's going on..just let my intuition lead me to what's most important. Your response to my post validates this for me. Thank you so much and Go Seahawks!!

Kite

happyraccoon

I can just see myself in the next struggle with little raccoon being able to remember the cantelever bridge...isn't that the kind that has a heavy weight that anchors each end of the bridge into each side of the chasm? So I'll think about what my anchors are...what his anchors are. And just trust them to hold the bridge in place so that he and I can walk across the huge open space underneath us.

Boy is that how this feels.

Anchors...anchors...what anchors me? Is it faith? Is it that island? The total weight of the anchors has to be greater than the total weight of the stress that travels over the bridge.

These are my thoughts==thinking out loud.

I'm just really appreciating your work.
Thank you.