A Medical Astrology Primer

leomoon

Her boyfriend, has a rock band in Liverpool. He was at lunch and just FB (PM) to me, saying what I didn't know which was her mother and brother are the biggest thorn in his side.

He's been by her side for a few years now, always with her. I simply wrote back responded, "her mother as far as I know is looked up to by her" (perhaps as the only parent left for her as the father disappeared, and she was the youngest child.

So what he is telling me, is the mother and eldest brother are taking over her care pretty much and it is very hurtful and irritating to him.

So I sent this interview Annette did, one of her last ones on 20/20 and asked him when he had time to watch it. (it's not long, I don't think it's here in it's entirety), but it pinpoints her first inclination something was wrong and then the diagnosis, (best I can hear is at age 45) but tell me if I misheard please~

I wanted him to know, we wish, pray and hope for the best BUT must understand what indeed may be ahead for her.

:( 1992 Annette Interview 20/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jwMnLcnI9I&t=23s

Opal

Premium Member
It was 1987 when Annette started to notice the symptoms, and yes, that would have made her 45.

There is no mention of month, in that interview.

Opal

Premium Member
I don't see much difference other then, POF falls into the 6th and forums a T square with Saturn-Neptune. :crying:
Mars in 1st decan Leo squares Moon in 1st decan Capricorn 12th.

The Equal House Sun is in the 6th quincunx to the Moon in the 11th. 8th has Mars Pluto & Saturn (3 heavy hitters)

Chiron on cusp of the 4th squares the Nodes and opposes Uranus. :pouty:

(Has 2 of the houses highlighted) but also has Jupiter in the equal houses 7th in Detriment

I will look later today, yesterday I did a lot of chores that I had been ignoring. :andy:

leomoon

Some celebrities and people we've heard of who either had M.S. or died from the disease affects - included the comedian, Richard Pryor. We should be able to find their natal charts.

https://healthguidenet.com/condition...ple-sclerosis/

#4 Jack Osbourne (son of singer Ozzie Osbourne)

He is an English media personality who starred on MTV’s reality series The Osbournes.
In June 2012, Jack Osbourne announced that he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He said:
“The timing was so bad. I’d just had a baby, work was going great … I kept thinking, ‘Why now?'”
When a loss of sight in his right eye alerted him to a problem, he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
In October 2013, while appearing on ”Dancing with the Stars,” Jack said that he did not suffer from:
“any severe symptoms other than the odd bit of tingling down my leg and the occasional bout of fatigue.”
#5 Montel Williams

Montel is a former American radio talk show host, television personality, and actor who is best known as the host of the long-running daytime talk show named – ”The Montel Williams Show.”
After a car accident in 2017, Williams received a diagnosis that he wasn’t expecting. He said: “When I heard ‘multiple sclerosis,’ I’d heard the phrase but didn’t know what it was. It felt like a death sentence.”

#6 Clay Walker

He is an American country music artist who made his debut in 1993 with the single “What’s It to You.” The single reached nr.1 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
Walker was diagnosed with the disease in 1996.
In 2003, Clay started a nonprofit organization, named – ”Band Against MS,” which focuses on providing educational information to sufferers living with multiple sclerosis and raising funds to help find a cure.

#9 Ann Romney

Ann is the wife of American politician and businessman, Senator Mitt Romney of Utah. From 2003 to 2007, while her husband served as Governor, Ann was First Lady of Massachusetts.
In 1998, at the age of 49, Romney was diagnosed with MS.
In 2014, Ann launched the ”Ann Romney Center for Neurologic Diseases,” for which she serves as a global ambassador, at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.

note: Perhaps she is in remission - as she looks fine

leomoon

More Multiple Sclerosis:

https://healthguidenet.com/conditions/famous-people-with-multiple-sclerosis/

#11 Teri Garr

She is a retired American actress, dancer, and singer. Her career spans over 40 years and includes more than 140 credits in television and film. Teri often appeared in comedic roles.
In 1999, Teri received a diagnosis of MS.
In 2002, Garr went public about having multiple sclerosis. Teri also became an ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
#12 Selma Blair

She is an American actress who played numerous roles in television and films.

#10 Clive Burr

Burr was the drummer of Iron Maiden, an English heavy metal band formed in Leyton, East London. Clive was diagnosed with MS.
Iron Maiden organized the concert “Clive Aid” to raise money for Clive who was struggling to pay his medical bills.
On March 12, 2013, he died in his sleep in London, 4 days after his 56th birthday, due to complications related to multiple sclerosis.

leomoon

TERI GARR UPDATE:

Update on Teri Garr:

Garr was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999 and had a brain aneurysm in December 2006 that left her in a coma for weeks. She discussed her health and career in a rare interview with Studio 10 in 2017, saying her sense of humor helps her cope with her health issues.

Almost 20 yrs ago, this article was written:
First Signs of MS

"It started in 1983. I was living in New York and I'd go jogging in Central Park, and I'd start tripping," she says. "I'd notice that the more I ran and got my body heated up, the weaker I'd get. But then it'd go away, and it went away for about ten years. And then it started up again, and I started getting stabbing pains in my arm when I ran. But I figured hey, I'm in Central Park, maybe I am being stabbed."

https://www.brainandlife.org/articles/teri-garr-on-life-with-ms/

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_N...rr,and should be home tomorrow," the rep said.

Teri is about 77 yrs old now - and divorced after just 3 years married; in 1996. She does have an adopted daughter -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teri_Garr

About the Yod: the "Finger of God"

http://www.astromanda.com/yod-in-astrology-a-karmic-pattern/

NATAL TERRI GARR- YOD (PLUTO WITH URANUS AND MERCURY AS THE point) the yod seems to yell at us, "M.S. symptoms" in Mercury

Frisiangal

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous.16717.294610.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous.16717.294610.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 43

leomoon

Thanks to Frisiangal, we now have all of these MS cases to study - and compare notes. :wink:

At some point in the information gathering, I'd love to know WHO may be lucky enough to find remission of this disease in their lives and what did their chart reveal along those lines. My late uncle went into remission, and it never returned that I'm aware of or rather I should say, progress to the stage of Annette nor even my friend in the UK experiencing now.

Since most of that family has passed on, I only know he was a Virgo Sun - but perhaps I'll run across the obit.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Category:Diagnoses_:_Major_Diseases_:_Multiple_Sclerosis

leomoon

Hoping you have a great dinner and day!

Ralph made me a homemade computer card, but this year took the time to write some beautiful sentiments which really made my day. Plus a piece of Bakery's best - Cranberry cake, (sugar free) :biggrin::kissing:

So far in the A.M. nice day! I can't believe I'm 74 however ....as I still identify as I always did, even at age 40. :unsure::unsure::unsure: His sentiment mentioned that he always loved me, BEFORE I was born, and only came to earth because I was there (he really was born 9 months to the day practically later) so close that it caused me to check out Pre-Natal charts because he always (felt) this way about the coincidence?? of the 9months; saying it was no a coincidence.

I chose this method - as I thought it was Alice Bailey, but it turns out to be this guy:

Biography

British physician, astrologer, publisher and writer and editor of the British Journal of Astrology, 1939. He also was the author of "Prenatal Epoch."
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bailey,_E.H.

:unsure:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Ralph made me a homemade computer card, but this year took the time to write some beautiful sentiments which really made my day. Plus a piece of Bakery's best - Cranberry cake, (sugar free) :biggrin::kissing:

So far in the A.M. nice day! I can't believe I'm 74 however ....as I still identify as I always did, even at age 40. :unsure::unsure::unsure: His sentiment mentioned that he always loved me, BEFORE I was born, and only came to earth because I was there (he really was born 9 months to the day practically later) so close that it caused me to check out Pre-Natal charts because he always (felt) this way about the coincidence?? of the 9months; saying it was no a coincidence.

:unsure:

That is so sweet! Thank you for sharing!

How old were you when you met, and was it love at first sight?

leomoon

That is so sweet! Thank you for sharing!

How old were you when you met, and was it love at first sight?

I had come out of a bad relationship ....and was 23 Ralph was 22 and just out of the military Coast Guard and also had a on again, off again that didn't work out for him. It was in a small nightclub, we met and I asked him "hey, what's YOUR Sun Sign?) :whistling: what else?? I had just been given by a band member (Cancer Sun), the Linda Goodman's Sun Sign book.

He claimed it was love at 1st sight, and he knew - but for me, I was just hopeful having been hurt before.

After all, he does have Sun conj. Neptune in 11th in Libra, - in love with love?? Now after 50 yrs. I believe him, :biggrin: We've both had confirmation dreams of past lives together over many years.

BTW: I saved the pre-natal or Epoch possibilities of conception .....
just for fun and musing over them.

I think (so far last I looked at),that the December 1946 conception for him looks right moreso then the other but the program I used give me two to consider as options: * imo, it's rather creepy to understand your parents were doing it, either one or the other stated times :crying:

Last edited:

leomoon

From the "derived details", I think constructed a natal chart of both mothers and one alone, as though the conception was a natal chart. Its been a long long time since I've looked at these. :sleeping:

Today, we will visit my middle daughter Jen. Becky lives in Seattle and we don't communicate now. Her choice. But Jen, is the only one left here in Az.

So, as hard as it is (for both of us), we stay in touch and try and put the personality differences aside for a day. :smile: Actually, we gave her a ton of money so she could buy that condo outright and not be a slave to a job to pay a mortgage any longer, so far so good.

Its a small condo, under 1,000 sq ft. but it's really in a great neighborhood with lots of perks (pool, gym, clubhouse, and a Lake with ducks that come)

But it will take some time, to know if it's suitable, (fingers crossed)

I just found out there is no bathtub, :( Only a shower, with a lovely bathroom - all southwestern tile. So who knows., how long she'll be content. With tr Pluto now over her 3rd house, just passing the 2nd finally,. and has a way to go.

Today we are going down there, because we purchased for her birthday (January 4th), an alarm system. Its such a tiny place but has 4 windows I think, and the alarm system (seen on TV called "Safe" with battery controls should be adequate, plus a camera she can see her dog when she's out of the house! :)

I hope it works out. When you have adult kids, you worry for them as though they are still 10 yrs old, the worry never ends. But they do pull away from what "they perceive" as parental control.

leomoon

Thank you for sharing!

Who do you use for derived. Mann?

It was on my Astrology program, and I think I chose the one from the English woman (from the last century) who helped create the Krishnamurti organization., "whats her name" The computer program gave you a choice to choose, but I don't think Mann was one of them, I will look and let you know later.

correction: Turns out to be a different BAILEY:
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bailey,_E.H.

Last edited: