PAST LIVES

K

Katydidit

I did this oh so many years ago and I highly recommend the technique - be it an excercise or an introspection.

On a personal note:
The first image I saw was that of my mother.
She was crying.
She was crying in a way I never saw her do in reality.
That was the day we became two separate souls.

There were others after that, long since resolved.
But the most important was that moment of my mother's eys drilling back into my own. It shocked me, and then I tried to drill back, even deeper. I saw what I was, and what I was not. What we were and what we were not.

Astro Note: She is June 5 and I am June 6. We have always been twins -both enemies and allies. Love her dearly - understand it all now.

nicolef

I will share some of the things mentioned above

Really like-
Rome(Roman)
Egypt
Middle east
Art
Music
Building
Architecture
Vivid colors
Candles
Water
Renaissance period
Flowing gowns
Women
Men
Children singing
Pyramids
Cherry Blossoms
People of all ethnicities
Fire
Exploring
Researching

Hate-
Being crowded
Feeling confined
Embarrassed
Evil Spirits
Decapitation
Murder
Tornados
Ethnic cleansing
Losing a loved one
close minded people

Physical-
Stomach pains(acid reflux)
Endometreosis
Hammer thumb
Floating rib
double jointed

I would post my chart but it seems this thread had died out. I will say I know for a fact this is my first life I have ever lived in the United States. I believe I was a man in more of my past lives. I find a connection between building things,and me having a hammer thumb, I also have a few signs in Capricorn.

loverichie

Re: Past Lives

markus,

What I'm going to say has nothing to do with you natal chart OK? I haven't looked at your chart. I just had a couple of images/emotions pop into my mind's eye while reading your post and then Aquarian Maverick's. So this may be nothing at all or it may give you something to think/feel about.

Many years ago I taught classes on how to reconnect with some of our "past life" memories etc. I also did past life regressions, so I'm slightly familiar with how to consciously reconnect with them. I'll share one really simple but effective thing you can do to help get you on-track with remembering all on you own.

Make 3 lists. On the first list I want you to write down everything that you really like, I mean deeply, without any understanding why you love them type things. Example - Old Japan and most all Japanese things, the color yellow, old ships, the smell of inscense buring, American Indian things, large earrings, tropical birds, cold weather, the Renaissance period, heavy rain, the sounds of south African drums being played, white horses, etc. etc.

List all the things that you have always loved, liked, been drawn to no matter how strange they seem to you now.

Next, make another list but this one will be of all the things that you REALLY hate, fear, can't stand, repulse you, make you angry, make you sick, scare you, etc. etc. Example - Fear of drowning, smell of burning oil, knives, swords, falling, too many people in a small space, being alone, being in the woods alone, the color red, ancient Greece, earthquakes, dark-skinned people from ???, or light-skinned people from ???, floods, etc. etc.

Again, honestly list all the things that you hate and fear no matter if they make any sense to you now.

Lastly, make a list of all the things if any, that are 'wrong' with your physical body in this life now. Example - Bad eyesight, stomach pains, heart problems, pains in the head, neck, physical scars on your body, body parts that don't work as well as they should normally, any physical abnormalities or imbalances, etc. etc.

The trick with writing these 3 separate and highly personal lists is to be brutally honest. Like I said, they may not make any sense to 'you' now, but you will usually discover a 'theme' or two running through your 3 lists! And many times just doing this work and spending time deeply focused on these issues, will begin to open parts of yourself to the other parts of yourself. Spend some time with your lists and see if you can find the connections between all 3 of them. They are there.

Now, on a totally different note......while reading your post I keep 'seeing' India of a couple hundred years ago. How do you feel about India in general around this time period? You don't have to answer this, just suggesting a location and time period for you to ponder and feel.

Also 'saw' what looked to me to be an Irish male working so hard in the fields, plowing in the blowing cold winds. Then the next image I saw was a male on a war ship out at sea. Now these images I saw may not be 'you' at all, just passing on what I did get while reading your question. Please don't let any of these things I've mentioned sway you with you lists! Good luck and I hope this helps you even though it went outside 'Astrology'.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, they worked nicely for me..
The difficult part was makign a listof things I am scared or hated, there was only: ignorance and authority :p
Really cant find anything else..
But had a great insight when i made all other stand together..

Bjorkstrand

REINCARNATIONS OF JESUS
Adam
Amiluis
Enoch
Melchizedek
Zend(father of zoraster)
Joseph
Joshua
Jeshua
Jesus
Source is Edgar Cayce On Jesus And His Church By Anne Read under the editorship of Hugh Lynn Cayce

Jim

quiet659

markus,

What I'm going to say has nothing to do with you natal chart OK? I haven't looked at your chart. I just had a couple of images/emotions pop into my mind's eye while reading your post and then Aquarian Maverick's. So this may be nothing at all or it may give you something to think/feel about.

Many years ago I taught classes on how to reconnect with some of our "past life" memories etc. I also did past life regressions, so I'm slightly familiar with how to consciously reconnect with them. I'll share one really simple but effective thing you can do to help get you on-track with remembering all on you own.

Make 3 lists. On the first list I want you to write down everything that you really like, I mean deeply, without any understanding why you love them type things. Example - Old Japan and most all Japanese things, the color yellow, old ships, the smell of inscense buring, American Indian things, large earrings, tropical birds, cold weather, the Renaissance period, heavy rain, the sounds of south African drums being played, white horses, etc. etc.

List all the things that you have always loved, liked, been drawn to no matter how strange they seem to you now.

Next, make another list but this one will be of all the things that you REALLY hate, fear, can't stand, repulse you, make you angry, make you sick, scare you, etc. etc. Example - Fear of drowning, smell of burning oil, knives, swords, falling, too many people in a small space, being alone, being in the woods alone, the color red, ancient Greece, earthquakes, dark-skinned people from ???, or light-skinned people from ???, floods, etc. etc.

Again, honestly list all the things that you hate and fear no matter if they make any sense to you now.

Lastly, make a list of all the things if any, that are 'wrong' with your physical body in this life now. Example - Bad eyesight, stomach pains, heart problems, pains in the head, neck, physical scars on your body, body parts that don't work as well as they should normally, any physical abnormalities or imbalances, etc. etc.

The trick with writing these 3 separate and highly personal lists is to be brutally honest. Like I said, they may not make any sense to 'you' now, but you will usually discover a 'theme' or two running through your 3 lists! And many times just doing this work and spending time deeply focused on these issues, will begin to open parts of yourself to the other parts of yourself. Spend some time with your lists and see if you can find the connections between all 3 of them. They are there.

Now, on a totally different note......while reading your post I keep 'seeing' India of a couple hundred years ago. How do you feel about India in general around this time period? You don't have to answer this, just suggesting a location and time period for you to ponder and feel.

Also 'saw' what looked to me to be an Irish male working so hard in the fields, plowing in the blowing cold winds. Then the next image I saw was a male on a war ship out at sea. Now these images I saw may not be 'you' at all, just passing on what I did get while reading your question. Please don't let any of these things I've mentioned sway you with you lists! Good luck and I hope this helps you even though it went outside 'Astrology'.
Actually I like this better than astrology. Is there a thread for this topic? I hope so since this discussion could be tied with astrology.

Claire19

Actually I like this better than astrology. Is there a thread for this topic? I hope so since this discussion could be tied with astrology.

You can connect astrology with past lives for sure. Saturn and its aspects. The South Node and also the 12th house. I had a very good astrologer give me some of mine and it all resonated.

I have always felt at home on University campus and I discovered I was a lecturer or speaker about my travels abroad. I also have feelings about tall ships and the sea, and discovered I was ships crew. I could go on but wont bore you.

I think being drawn to places strongly is resonant of having lived there before. Even the other side of the globe.

Claire19

REINCARNATIONS OF JESUS
Adam
Amiluis
Enoch
Melchizedek
Zend(father of zoraster)
Joseph
Joshua
Jeshua
Jesus
Source is Edgar Cayce On Jesus And His Church By Anne Read under the editorship of Hugh Lynn Cayce

Jim
Yeshua was the proper name for Jesus. Jesus never had a church nor wanted one, that came much much later.

piercethevale

I did this oh so many years ago and I highly recommend the technique - be it an excercise or an introspection.

On a personal note:
The first image I saw was that of my mother.
She was crying.
She was crying in a way I never saw her do in reality.
That was the day we became two separate souls.

There were others after that, long since resolved.
But the most important was that moment of my mother's eys drilling back into my own. It shocked me, and then I tried to drill back, even deeper. I saw what I was, and what I was not. What we were and what we were not.

Astro Note: She is June 5 and I am June 6. We have always been twins -both enemies and allies. Love her dearly - understand it all now.

Heavy.
Edgar Cayce said that Jesus/Yeshu'a and his mother Mary/Mariam were two halves of the same soul. According to what He said we all are but one half of a complete soul. While I'm pretty certain that my mother and I are of different soul mates we had our 6th incarnation together in this life. She has been in the role of mother in each life, so I'm told by one that has the gift of clairvoyance... to which was added... 'and it won't be your last one, either.
I met a woman back in 1999 whom has a natal Venus that when put into a composite with my own produces a composite Venus in the 14th degree of Aries. The 14th deg. of Aries has a Sabian Symbol that can be interpreted to represent 'soul mates' and this has caused me to tag as a theory that the same be true of everyone on earth that is one of Humankind.
Cayce also gave some advice as to 'sould mates" ...in that in most of the incarnations we will have you'll find that other half of your own to be somone that you'll not really jibe with at all.

piercethevale

REINCARNATIONS OF JESUS
Adam
Amiluis
Enoch
Melchizedek
Zend(father of zoraster)
Joseph
Joshua
Jeshua
Jesus

Jim

Quite right, and also noted that as Enoch and as Melchizedek He manifested into form, into this 'reality' not having to be born, but manifested out of pure will and purpose that was one with the 'Creators'.

I have reason to suspect that any soul that has attained a state of being as one of those which are known, by a number of folks and myself, as "Ascended Masters" or "The Great White Brotherhood", or "The White Lodge". Can manifest back on this mortal plane at will in accordance with the same as Edgar Cayce said was of Enoch and Melchizedek. Over the 55 years, give or take, that I have lived since I first heard of this legend, or myth if you prefer, I have been confronted with signs, evidence, historical records, testimony, etc. of their being , over and over. So much so that even as long ago as about 1993 or so I made a remark to someone I had spent a couple of hours talking to discussing the differnt ways of faith, the philosophies, et all and what our experices have shown to disprove or substantiate to that time [we were both in our early -mid 40's as that time, so we were of some amount of experience even then...

...of all the 'off the wall', odd, quirky, strange, esoteric, occult and highly mystical cults or sects I've run into over the years, the one some call "The Great White Brotherhood, or White Lodge and that fellow called Saint Germaine...keeps on popping up with some thing relevant to something else I'm studying at that time or so happens to have a local historical account that coincides with some other event I'm researching about in that area... and repeatedly so many times that I have to say that I'm at the point now, at which I think they maybe for real. [the fellow nodded and agree with me, in fact He snapped to in posture and gave such a strong a hearty note to his''you're darn tootin' that they do.", that I thought for an instant that He was going to salute and stand at attention like some old soldier,

Cayce also said that the Essenes where quite an old sect by the time Jesus/Yeshu'a was born, if I remember correct, he said it to have been somewheres around 800 years by the time of the birth of the Prince of Peace, and that the Essenes as a sect had been formed by Hebrews that became followers of Melchizedek and His teachings...[one of which was Astrology, and done correctly too.] .
Of all the other sects of Judaism, they had kept themselves away and apart from in a distanced community of their own making, on the rim of the Dead Sea and in a continuous state of uninterrupted being from the time of Melchizedek and thus the Essenes somehow avoided capitivity and enslavement in Babylon, their knowledge and practices uncorrupted.

p.s. Those are the known, seven in number, previous lives of Jesus/Yeshu'a that were actually named by Edgar, whom also said, were of a total number of thirty incarnations for the soul known as Amilius, including that as Yeshu'a/Jesus.
...and this was in a chidding, an admonition to someone that inquired if it were possible to attain the same level of perfection in their present life as He had done. Cayce said: 'Sure, anything is possible, but what makes you think you can do it in one, from the moment you become determined to do so...as it took Amilius 30 to atone for the Karma He caused in his first life as Adam...and that He was ever conscious of this and determined from then on , from that moment He was cast out of Eden to his last on the Cross.

Last edited:

paneagle7

You can connect astrology with past lives for sure. Saturn and its aspects. The South Node and also the 12th house.
I think being drawn to places strongly is resonant of having lived there before. Even the other side of the globe.

HERE IS THE SOLARIS METHOD FOR PAST LIVES
PANEAGLE is the One Galactician, Solar Astrology (Solarean methods)
see blog for solar astrology and solsigns or paneagle.

Concept is your birth chart is a holographic map/picture of past lives.
Generally, each house is a past life. Each planet signifies a past life also.
Saturn and Moon are strong prospects for significant past affecting the present.

Planets closest to the cusps and axis points are very significant of most recent past life/ conditions at death of last lifetime. Planets on Axis points (MC,IC and ASC/desc) are key.

Astro-cartography reveals past life locations. Place Location : Planets on Axis points at a location and harmonic aspects to the degree reveal past life place experience and activity.

Progressions and Regressions from birth (usually done by solar arc)
Solar Arc is 1 degree per Unit (planet), especially sun, moon, ASC, MC.
You can do Solar Arc regresssions by 1 degree for year, decade, or century.

Take in your senses and impressions, interests or catechisms for a place or time frame. The reason you forget past lives is simple, to not confuse this lifetime purpose. The reason we remember is also to release or utilize what we are now. Life is real progression of our true 'being'.

Most of us switch lifetimes, male to female, each lifetime, but some are connected to one race, family, sex and character type repeatedly. Most of those we know now are those we knew before, hence the attract or repel feelings. The main purpose of recall is to bring us into the present life, and then to end the cycle of lifetimes in these realms, where karma and conditions of control are constant factors. This is the only purpose of experience in many lifetimes, to become free and real in the the trureality life is. Then ignorance and distance from our real nature is done.

Your welcome to find out more.

JUPITERASC

US HOMICIDE DETECTIVE PROVES HIS PAST LIFE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuayR6P-h_U&feature=youtu.be

Death is not the end. And then What? :smile:

http://what-buddha-said.net/drops/Rebirth.htm

reincarnation.rebirth.joke.fact.jpg

CapAquaPis

Going by what I read on a post revived a year-old thread (it needed to), here's my natal chart for someone with more astrological knowledge to look at and explain my own past life experiences (other than what I feel to have). The Sun/Moon and my natal Saturn/Lilith are in major conjunctions.

In astro-cartography, the Pluto IC line straddles eastern OK-Ark state line, where I have maternal grandpa's family of Cherokee/Osage indian descent. Pluto is associated with negative things as well, like relating to death and depression, that side of the family relocated to CA in the 1930s during the Depression and the impact the Dust Bowl had on the state's agriculture.

I would have to find an astro-cartographical map of my own chart to examine where I might had lived before this current life in 2015 CA, USA. I will add "dwarf" planets Eris and Ceres which are in conjunction with Venus in Aries midheaven, because someone mentioned their use in Magi astrology. Eris is 2' Aries (5 degrees from Venus) and MC is 3' Aries.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 43

JUPITERASC

Going by what I read on a post revived a year-old thread (it needed to), here's my natal chart for someone with more astrological knowledge to look at and explain my own past life experiences (other than what I feel to have). The Sun/Moon and my natal Saturn/Lilith are in major conjunctions.

In astro-cartography, the Pluto IC line straddles eastern OK-Ark state line, where I have maternal grandpa's family of Cherokee/Osage indian descent. Pluto is associated with negative things as well, like relating to death and depression, that side of the family relocated to CA in the 1930s during the Depression and the impact the Dust Bowl had on the state's agriculture.

I would have to find an astro-cartographical map of my own chart to examine where I might had lived before this current life in 2015 CA, USA. I will add "dwarf" planets Eris and Ceres which are in conjunction with Venus in Aries midheaven, because someone mentioned their use in Magi astrology. Eris is 2' Aries (5 degrees from Venus) and MC is 3' Aries.
It is not possible to prove any past life
Unless verifiable biographical details can be recalled
:smile:

paneagle7

Reincarnation ;

I respect and their other 'creations' of beliefs and gods, or otherwise, even science as a 'way of life' but to be true, what is real is real. That's it. If one person suspects a past life, it is both likely and probable that not only do they have a past life, they have had many, and that also other people have not only one past lifetime, but many. But this may not be true for all, and is not a doctrine or a belief, because it either is, or is not. And it is not obviously always confirmed by us, nor do we recall many memories (usually only a few do and only a few past lives are recalled) but even if we do have
memories as children, or later in adulthood the memories are realized, they are real lives nonetheless.

Why people do not believe is because belief is not a real thing anyway. Why we do not recall, is because we do not wish or need to, or that we have suffered, memories are either too good or too bad, and so it is forgotten. We have trouble in the present if we are suffused with memory and longing for the past, or fearful of it returning. But the more mature can see the real cause of memory loss is our present life, which is the present is most important. It is the doorway to the future, and the window of the past.

The entire birth Astrology chart is a window into the past life. In fact, this is its most dynamic feature. The chart is much more of who we were, not what we shall become. Although the original idea was the moon was the past, the sun the present, and rising sign the future, which is to some extent true.
The planets mark past lives, the houses where or what events, and the cusps the event time markers.

The progression of the chart gives us the present event, just as a regression gives the past events. The main method is 1 degree per solar arc, retro or progress. This is essentially both by and too the moon sun rising and midheaven. So we progress the sun 1 degree per year, and each of the planets can be also.

But the interesting method is to progress or regress by 1 factor for each year, or decade, century. So this is a radical progression, giving 1 degree of sun for 1/10/100 years as we wish. Now look at the house locations of the birth chart for place locations, with main planets and the 4 key mentioned
on the rising midheaven, descendent and nadir to give place location pointers.

Now you will find many points so the main ones of most dynamic presentation and direct notice of the sun moon MC and Asc to each other will be most dynamic. Exact time is needed.

if you want to know of past karma, seek pluto, saturn, moon aspect and position, as well as saturn, scorpio, cancer.
If you want to know talent, gain, strength, romance, leadership, what you do well, seek the sun and leo positions.
Now after you have some example points, dream about them, and ask to have memory. You will.

My own examples > pluto is peaking in Leo in 12th house. The peak is in Italy. It is 12 degrees from the rising sign, which is 12 years (1939) which marks the begin of world war II. It also would be 120 years which is 1831, probably a death date for me
as it is the 12th house, and also 1200 years earlier (751) which was charlamagne's time, a religious zealot or leader in Turkey
and probably indicates my own participation at some level during this time of his empire. My wife is related of chalamagne.
Her pluto conjunts my rising sign, an indicator of past karma. I also suspect I died in Italy, probably as a roman or at the hands of the romans or the carthiginians. My name is peter, and saint peter was hung by his heels in Rome. These are all hints to look up or follow in dreams and in visions memories.

Do a few of these methods, reveal them here, and we can comment or see.

ALRESCHA

Reincarnation ;

Now after you have some example points, dream about them, and ask to have memory. You will.
So, I'm not gonna give away too much about my chart, but I refer to the same points, except that I believe that it's a little more complicated than regressing it into the past the way we progress it.

I got Leo on my 12th house cusp.

but, I did what your post says, and I saw me once, a voice told me my name a few times slowly so that I can remember after I saw me, there was a name, a middle name and a surname, and we don't have middle names here, but, I forgot a few moments after I woke up. I was an entirely different person: a man, hair almost ginger, a soldier of some kind, a general that is, and a doctor. I got paid to help an army in Russia, but we failed. I delivered the bad news to somebody and walked out of a tent, I remember the grass and the bushes.

Last edited:

graay ghost

Man, looking at this, I have three things that I am unreasonably afraid of and it's hard to tell why: blood, heights, and being drafted for war.

If I have some past life having to do with this, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know about it.