Is this our closure or will our communication continue?

suncica

We met online and instantetly felt a connection as if we have known eachother for a long time.Her reason to end "this" was that we would be long distance,still she initiated our communication the most.Anyway,i wished her a happy new year today and it all was good but neutral.I wonder is this a closure or will we have further contact? thanks(english is not my first language so hope you understand me hehe)

OCPLwhZ.png

IleneK

Premium Member
Reception between you/Jup and her/Merc is mutually unfavorable, each receiving the other by fall. And no applying aspect between you. When Merc moves into Aquarius, one sign away from Jup, there will be even less understanding between you of the other.
This chart illustrates little to suggest further connection between you of the type you had in mind.

Last edited:

suncica

Reception between you/Jup and her/Merc is mutually unfavorable, each receiving the other by fall. And no applying aspect between you. When Merc moves into Aquarius, one sign away from Jup, there will be even less understanding between you of the other.
This chart illustrates little to suggest further connection between you of the type you had in mind.

Thank you for your reply

I also meant any kind of contact (friendship anything)…will we stay in touch or is this a total end?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply

I also meant any kind of contact (friendship anything)…will we stay in touch or is this a total end?
You are welcome.

I take the question, "Is this our closure?" to mean the end of a developing relationship, the end of whatever was developing between you.

To that question I would say yes for the reasons I described. Relation between you as defined by aspect and reception is absent. You can draw your own conclusions.
But also note that horary deals with questions within a certain time frame, in the near term, if you did not have a time frame in mind.

So I have described how it is for that time, and in that time I do not see contact of any kind, including friendship.

IleneK

Premium Member
If the horary answer is yes or favorable, how will you know which question was answered?

Horary requires a yes/no answer. However, if you look at the question as an event chart or a birth chart of an unknown entity, it will be possible to glean some info.

However, true horary needs a yes/no answerable question.

Most beginner and intermediate astrologers confuse Event charts with Horary charts because they have never been trained by a real horary qualified astrologer.

This was taken as a yes/no question from OP: Will communication continue as it has? No, it is closure. Yes, it will continue.

Last edited:

suncica

You are welcome.

I take the question, "Is this our closure?" to mean the end of a developing relationship, the end of whatever was developing between you.

To that question I would say yes for the reasons I described. Relation between you as defined by aspect and reception is absent. You can draw your own conclusions.
But also note that horary deals with questions within a certain time frame, in the near term, if you did not have a time frame in mind.

So I have described how it is for that time, and in that time I do not see contact of any kind, including friendship.

What is the time frame horary works for? after what time is it ok to ask again?

just to update you,yes as of now this.,whatever we had going on is over,so it is an end as you have said to me earlier

IleneK

Premium Member
What is the time frame horary works for? after what time is it ok to ask again?

The time frame is decided by the person posing the question. Like
"Will I meet someone this year?"
"Will I graduate from college on time [when planned graduation is in two years]?"
"Will we marry before he leaves on military active duty?"

Whatever time frame you have in mind, that is the time frame for the question. Even if you don't state it explicitly in the question to the astrologer [as I have done here in the example question], still have the time frame in mind.

Horary does not do well with open-ended questions like "Will I EVER get married?" "Will he EVER come back?" These do not have time frames.

It is okay to ask a question again when circumstances have significantly or materially changed. Otherwise, you are just asking the *same question* again, which has already been answered by the first chart you cast about the matter. And also horary prohibits asking the same question twice.

Last edited:

Kite

We met online and instantetly felt a connection as if we have known eachother for a long time.Her reason to end "this" was that we would be long distance,still she initiated our communication the most.Anyway,i wished her a happy new year today and it all was good but neutral.I wonder is this a closure or will we have further contact? thanks(english is not my first language so hope you understand me hehe)

OCPLwhZ.png
Your co-ruler the Moon is separating from her (Jupiter L7) so I believe this is the end of the relationship.