Southampton - Aston Villa Nov 5th 2021 20pm

zarya

This one should be a no brainer according to the rules.

Ascendant ruler MOON trines FORTUNA very tight orb, though not on the same degree strong influence is felt

Also fortuna squares mercury ruler of fourth dignity of DSC team to win, they have trouble winning or saving grace. Mercury is at the end of sign 29th non materialistic degree plus receives a square of fortune.

The ASC should win no doubts.

zarya

Also moon is VOC favors the favorite, the teams are of similar rankings, but southampton plays at home ground and is above aston villa in the table so it stays above but we do not know if they win or tie.

The chart says asc wins.

We have two scenarios:

1. if Aston villa is ascendant they should win but according to football rankings table it is a draw becuase moon dont have aspects till end of sign to change things, things stay the same.

2. if Southampton is the ascendant they should win.
2.1 Southampton is one of the 3 lowest scoring teams in the league, so they will in this case score 1 goal but statistically that should be it.

Last edited:

zarya

min 10
square to pof exacting
bad for dsc but no other indicators (maybe in the charts of players, which i wont check out, also not looking at the particular goal aspects)

35 a lot happening astrologically here
pof square mars, mars rulers 11th but soon house changes sign and rules 5th, at the same time mercury changes house and saturn is on cusp of 8th soon to change house too.
no goal i would say as saturn grows stronger and defends DSC

HALFTIME

during pause dsc evades exact dangerous opposition from fortuna but is challenged by clear fortuna opposition if the half starts at 21.00 the later it starts the less dangerous this aspect is but this aspect will be felt if it starts before 21.05

21. 03 fortuna trine chiron - potentially favorable for DSC
21.17 pof square to uranus and uranus changes house - a premonition of the future by the situation on the field
21.23 sun changes house receives a fortuna square
21.26 asc changes sign, waning fortuna square sun not that good for asc
that now rules 1, dsc saturn remains ruler of 7th.

21.41 hmm this could be a goal
ant.fortuna is with uranus ruler of 7th good for DSC
and in opposition to sun, ruler of first. bad for ASC
venus and chiron change houses venus tied to DSC for the better of it
3 things for DSC to score
but table yes i peaked chiron to 9 goal for ASC maybe cancelling out.

At the end fortune is favoring the DSC team a little bit more.
And the DSC team is the same in both halves.

At the beginning we had clear win for ASC team

So looking like this it should be a draw as the beginning chart indicates asc win(fortuna and moon) or asc win/draw(moon VOC) and transit chart favors dsc at the end.

also sabian symbols indicate power of asc but calm of the dsc team

Last edited:

zarya

Overall - beginning of match favors ASC
beginning of second half hinders DSC
transit till end of game lucky DSC

since beginnings are sllightly more profound than transits - this spells defeat of DSC more than draw

MOON is VOC favorite should win or draw, since no favorites here probably a draw, what do you think?

zarya

since beginnings are slightly more profound than transits - this spells defeat of DSC more than draw

true, but the dignity of moon is very bad, can this moon really be triumphant? One more thing, it is a supertight trine to pof but crazily also antiscion of moon goes to a pretty wide opposition to pof and in different signs, though a lot weaker it might cancel out the power of the trine but much later on in the match
one more thing is favoring the ascendant apof on north node, a big deal to decide

we have mercury in square with pof and a weak mercury not much for him today, bad for ascendant, but best transit in the game actually favors the dsc team by my calculation near the end of game.

ASC moon + node + square of mercury + mercury on 29th - counts to 4
DSC moon in bad dignity + good transit + moon going to oppose apof counts almost to 3

ok again though moon is weak but they still have an advantage, should not
definitely lose the game and possibly couild win, i would go for a win if i had to.

ahh
just talking to myself trying to figure out this puzzle

zarya

coach of aston villa has a great trine involving sun moon and fortune and the other coach has mercury ruling bunch of his planets near his south node.

so the coach of aston villa dean smith is very lucky today at the beginning of the match. if aston villa goes out in brighter colors this should be it.
the only thing to disprove this claim is the VOC moon that suggests that nothing changes but if villa wins they take a higher position so that is a warning flag in this prediction,but maybe that is quite irrelevant because these are bottom of the table team so it does not matter but it should en generale

Last edited:

zarya

SOUTH 1 ASTON 0

I was right all along, brighter team southampton did win. POF rule did play out even with weak and VOC moon

the coaches charts did not help only confused the situation as they contradicted tjhe thing