What would make Eating problams in my natal chart ?

Shush3789

I feel allways like if i dont do something intersting then i eat tons of food and i cant stop , its so hard to stop and after i eat i feel so bad about not being able to stop ..
My sun is in pisces trine mars and square pluto
I have the moon in libra
Sextile pluto trine uranus opposite venus and jupiter
In aries my venus also conjunct jupiter trine pluto and sextile uranus
My mars in scorpio square uranus and neptune

Ukpoohbear

Venus conjunct Jupiter oppose Moon will contribute to emotional eating. Jupiter expands what it touches, in this case Venus. And Venus-Moon hard aspects are known to use Venus style pleasure to seek emotional comfort.

Mars square Uranus can have sudden flashes of anger which will add to the stress.

The dwarf planet Ceres is associated with food disorders so if you have an Astro.com account then you can check that. The number for Ceres is 1.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

No problem. If you post a chart from Astro then you may get the attention of more experienced astrologers to advise you.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
Saturn in aspect to the Moon can create eating problems from my knowledge

Very true. Also stressed planets in Cancer. Still, Moon in aspect to Saturn controls the issue (sometimes too much, which could lead to anorexia). Moon with Pluto could give compulsive conduct, like bulimic-vomit, while Moon with Jupiter indulges, wich leads to the same bulimia, but with weight taking.
It is very important also to see what transits your planets are submitted to. A problem that you could control all your life could become unmanageable during a hard generational transit.

Shush3789

I just had a neptune transit on my sun in pisces and i think its still effecting me because my sun is in 14 dergrees and neptune is now in 16 degrees pisces does it still has an effect ? It was horrible i just want this transit to end alredy it made me also gain waight because i wasent working or something for a year and this transit made me loose energy like i would lay in bed all day not doing nothing and eat a lot and im not like this usually im very social and love to work and i have tons of energy so it was really bad for me i was depressed from this transit

Blaze

Account Closed
Venus in Aries conjunct Jupiter? Sounds like detrimental (Venus in Aries) overindulgence (Conjunct Jupiter) of comforts (Venus). Food being one of them.

What sect is your chart?

Ukpoohbear

Moon in aspect to Saturn may cause eating disorders but this information isn’t part of the chart and it seems this is a personal issue to this person so concentrating on what information we are given will actually help the OP.

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
I just had a neptune transit on my sun in pisces and i think its still effecting me because my sun is in 14 dergrees and neptune is now in 16 degrees pisces does it still has an effect ? It was horrible i just want this transit to end alredy it made me also gain waight because i wasent working or something for a year and this transit made me loose energy like i would lay in bed all day not doing nothing and eat a lot and im not like this usually im very social and love to work and i have tons of energy so it was really bad for me i was depressed from this transit

I also had it on my Sun these last few years. I had to wait till it gained around five degrees of separation, for the worst to be gone. With every direct it gets further away and simpler. You have the Jupiter trine to Neptune right now, while I got the Saturn square last year (I’m first decan). I would have imagined that a Jupiter trine would help, like if some other instance in your life or psyche would give it’s OK to Neptune, or a helping hand, or a bit of understanding. Hope it gets better soon for you.

Sagcap88

Would you mind posting your chart? People overeat for different reasons.

Some with Sagittarius/Jupiter placements overeat because they go big or go home and love to indulge.

Some with Cancer/4th house placements overeat because it’s comforting.

Those with Taurus placements can overeat because...they just plain love food.

Librans can overeat due to anxiety.