Should I sell my car now.. causing financial stress

Luney

Cars cars cars! Nothing but trouble
Ok so I bought a big fuel guzzler 4 wheel drive 3 years ago, and it is registered , but needs work on it. I would have liked to sell it after the work is done, but every time I get it fixed, something else goes wrong. I'm over it.
I can't afford to drive anywhere in it!

Will I get much for it the way it is?
Is it a good idea to sell the thing now?
Appreciate your input..
Regards
luney

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your significator is Mars ruler of the first house and I am using whole sign houses. The 7th house is a buyer whose significator is Venus. Venus is over taking Mars so you should be able to find a buyer. The 10 house Leo is the amount you can get for the car. The Sun ruler of Leo is in its fall in the 12th house. The Moon is in Sagittarius conjunct Saturn which signifies the car. This indicates you will not get as much money for it as you would like as is. It would be better to have it repaired and running well.

Luney

Your significator is Mars ruler of the first house and I am using whole sign houses. The 7th house is a buyer whose significator is Venus. Venus is over taking Mars so you should be able to find a buyer. The 10 house Leo is the amount you can get for the car. The Sun ruler of Leo is in its fall in the 12th house. The Moon is in Sagittarius conjunct Saturn which signifies the car. This indicates you will not get as much money for it as you would like as is. It would be better to have it repaired and running well.
I just went and washed it.. looks $1000 better.
Yep, that would make sence, no one wants a car that needs work. going to cost about $2000 to get the parts and labour... car is only worth $7,500 . Maybe count my losses and get what I can for it... as I said, it's causing finically stress, i dont have that sort of money laying around
And Ive spent so much on it for the same issue....
Thanks for looking at the chart Culpeper . I'll be back with a result.. :cool:

Luney

Jupiter opposing Uranus which ends in a few days should reduce transportation problem.

Good point! I'll wait it out then, see what transpires ...Cheers for your input! Hopefully fuel prices will drop... they should do next weeek.
Jupiter is the ruler of the 2nd house. !

Last edited:

Luney

Looking at the chart.. I can't see where Venus is overtaking Mars...My car is red
Antiscia of mars and Venus is in Aries house 6, of work, labour to be done.
I thought I'd be looking at house 8 (buyers money) . Lord is Mercury squaring Saturn and Moon. We won't agree on the price because of the problems with the car.
2nd house ruled by Jupiter? Jupiter is the car. In the 12th.. not good there either. My first thought was , I have moved house because my neighbors were vandalising my car, and I'm fearful of driving into town and have them "key scratching my paint work again . Maybe the car will end up at the wreckers!
Another scenario could be, My mother kin (3rd from 10th) she waiting for her mother in law to die so I can have the car... nice! the sun is also in the 12th.
Jupiters Antisica is in Pisces 5th house. No car , no fun!
..now to work out how long till I sell it.....:wink: