Why do I always attract significantly older men?

p6tyyye

Hello everyone,

I am a 26 yr old guy and I am gay. Ever since I can remember, I always seem to attract significantly older men (who are at least 20 yrs older than me). No younger man has ever been attracted to me. Does my birth chart show this attraction from older men? What type of a guy will I date or settle down with according to my chart?

Here is my chart:

astro_w2gw_wes.11748.32940.png

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn is the traditional ruler of Aquarius, which is the sign on your 7th house of relationship. The 7th house also characterizes your partner or spouse. Saturn is also strengthened in your chart by virtue of its also being in the sign that it traditionally rules. So that gives Saturn even more influence over the affairs of the house it rules.

When Saturn rules the 7th, that points to your entering relationship later in life or with someone much older than yourself.

This Saturn/7th house influence is further amplified if we look at your chart using the whole sign house system. Then Saturn, ruler of the 7th, is also IN the 7th.

This, at least in part, would account for your repeated entry into relationships with older persons.

I don't think a natal chart describes in detail the kind of guy you will date or settle down with. There are many possibilities based on your 5th and 7th house rulers, your inner, personal planets [especially Moon, Venus, Mars] and how they combine with the unique charts of others.

Last edited:

Luney

You are right.
She has explained to you , she is not reading your chart from a Placidus System rather a whole house system.
Leo on the ascendant / Aquarius on the decendant. (7th house)
What she is saying, does make sense .
Saturn represents older Men in the 7th. parnership house .

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello Illenek. Thanks for your response! Isn't my Saturn in the 6th house in my chart? Maybe I am misreading it.

You are welcome.

I wrote that
This Saturn/7th house influence is further amplified if we look at your chart using the whole sign house system. Then Saturn, ruler of the 7th, is also IN the 7th.

Check out how the whole sign house system works. Or cast your chart at astro.com using Whole Sign Houses, and you will see what I am talking about.

Renee35

Hello everyone,

I am a 26 yr old guy and I am gay. Ever since I can remember, I always seem to attract significantly older men (who are at least 20 yrs older than me). No younger man has ever been attracted to me. Does my birth chart show this attraction from older men? What type of a guy will I date or settle down with according to my chart?

Here is my chart:

View attachment 74530

I concur w/IleneK and I used to only use the whole house system up until a few weeks ago. That being said I did look at eros and psyche (asteroids) and you've got Eros in Sagittarius, this is amplified by your Sun in Gem, meaning you're attracted to brilliant, well traveled, and well versed men - the type that can mentor you. Your psyche meanwhile is in Cancer, meaning you love like a Cancer, adoring them, feeding them, playing mother, even if they are older. As far as your question Saturn in the 7th per the whole house system does make sense.

I love older men, they're...more excp.
:innocent::wink::whistling: