Past life siblings?

indiaknoles

Alright so, about a month after I met my current partner we went to a party and we we ended up talking to a random woman who claimed to be clairvoyant. She told us we were brother and sister in a past life, and that we would get married. She was drunk, so I never knew whether to take her seriously or not, but she did know I was a Leo without me telling her, so, I dunno. Anyway, a year and a half later and we are still going strong, and marriage does seem like an inevitability, so she got that one right. And multiple people have told us we look similar enough to be siblings, which always weirds me out. he's half Chinese and I'm super white, but we do have quite a lot of similar features and coloring. One strange thing is we have the same amount of sibilings, who are all the same amount of years apart from each other (he is 14 months from his sister, then has sibilings 4, 6, and 15 years younger than him. I have the exact same age differences between me and my siblings.)
So all this just to ask- is there anything in our charts that would suggest a past life connection, whether sibiling or not?

Attachments

• IMG_3813.GIF
    IMG_3813.GIF
    52 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3814.GIF
    IMG_3814.GIF
    51.8 KB · Views: 26

katydid

I see a very real possibility of close connection in your past lives. You two have a Moon/Jupiter conjunction with your South Node tightly conjunct his Jupiter. So your past association was a probably very beneficial one and created good karma.

You both have Mercury ruling the cusp of the 12th, of past lives. His Merc is in Cap and your is in Cancer. So I do see a close family connection, but I would say that he was more likely an authority figure of some kind, like your father or eldest brother perhaps. Perhaps he was a protector and you were the nurturer.

This time around there seems to be a social, organized, charitable reason for you two to reunite. The 11th house emphasis of the Moon/Jupiter/So Node conjunction leads me to believe that you are here to create positive change in the community together. You are meant to combine forces for good results.

Maybe to volunteer for non profit organizations or work in rescue centers or shelters?

Last edited:

indiaknoles

I see a very real possibility of close connection in your past lives. You two have a Moon/Jupiter conjunction with your South Node tightly conjunct his Jupiter. So your past association was a probably very beneficial one and created good karma.

You both have Mercury ruling the cusp of the 12th, of past lives. His Merc is in Cap and your is in Cancer. So I do see a close family connection, but I would say that he was more likely an authority figure of some kind, like your father or eldest brother perhaps. Perhaps he was a protector and you were the nurturer.

This time around there seems to be a social, organized, charitable reason for you two to reunite. The 11th house emphasis of the Moon/Jupiter/So Node conjunction leads me to believe that you are here to create positive change in the community together. You are meant to combine forces for good results.

Maybe to volunteer for non profit organizations or work in rescue centers or shelters?
WOW, thank you for taking the time to do that, I am SO excited to have some legitimate proof of this!! Our lives really have shifted in a very spiritual direction since meeting, and I can definitely see that we would make a great team for positive change. Thanks again :D