Will we do it?

I want to know if this guy and I will have sex. We are not dating (even though I hope it ends up that way). I think I use the 5th house in this case (this is why I think he's 5th possibly: (http://i.imgur.com/4HkgmNT.jpg). That link is from some post I saw on here long ago.

Please read the chart even though the Ascendant is early, I know it means things can change, but I am willing to go with the flow and deal with things as they come.

His sig Mars and co-sig Sun are in my house and the Sun trines me (the Moon) while Mars trines me as well.

pScVMFC.jpg

Last edited:

MissScorpio

I can't read this chart very well but from what I can see the ascendant is early suggesting the question is in premature stages.
However your sig is the Moon and his Saturn - they do come conjoin eventually but there is an obstruction with Moon square to Venus first so looks unlikely at this stage. Plus with your sig being in its fall, it doesn't seem to put you in a very strong position to induce this person.

I can't read this chart very well but from what I can see the ascendant is early suggesting the question is in premature stages.
However your sig is the Moon and his Saturn - they do come conjoin eventually but there is an obstruction with Moon square to Venus first so looks unlikely at this stage. Plus with your sig being in its fall, it doesn't seem to put you in a very strong position to induce this person.

Why is he Saturn?

MissScorpio

I always use seventh house for other people - relationship questions.
But I guess if your question is just about dating then it may well be the fifth.

MissScorpio

If it is just a dating question and you are using fifth then ruler would be Venus - so still no aspect being made, which would again, point to a no. But please do get other opinions, as I am still fairly new.

I always use seventh house for other people - relationship questions.
But I guess if your question is just about dating then it may well be the fifth.

5th is used here because we're talking about sex. 8th house isn't sex in horary. He's not my bf (I hope eventually) so we don't use the 7th

Oddity

If you are sleeping with him, he is represented by the seventh house.

I think you could only use the fifth house in this situation for someone you don't know - and if you are going out to pick up someone to only have sex with, you don't need a horary for it.

If you are sleeping with him, he is represented by the seventh house.

I think you could only use the fifth house in this situation for someone you don't know - and if you are going out to pick up someone to only have sex with, you don't need a horary for it.

I don't know him well and I haven't slept with him before! I'm not looking for just sex, I hope that we date and THEN have sex. I am wondering that with horary. I'm not a slut who sleeps around.

Oddity

I don't know him well and I haven't slept with him before! I'm not looking for just sex, I hope that we date and THEN have sex. I am wondering that with horary. I'm not a slut who sleeps around.

So is your question 'will we have sex?' or is it 'will we have a relationship?' What is keeping you awake at night that you felt you needed to ask a horary about it?

IleneK

Premium Member
But we don't know each other well

You don't have to know each other well; you indicated that you would like to date him first if you could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusTime92
He is the 7th house.

You don't have to know each other well; you indicated that you would like to date him first if you could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusTime92
He is the 7th house.

But my question was about sex though, not if we would date >.<. I would assume we'd be having sex if we were dating. Ah ok maybe this 0 degree Asc is saying I need to come back later since I'm having confusion.

tsmall

Premium Member
TaurusTime, maybe reading the tutorial about the house significations over at skyscript would help?

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

It doesn't matter if you don't know him well, haven't dated him, or even if you have never met him. He is the 7th. Anytime you ask about something related to any kind of relationship, even if it is just dating, the quesited will be represented by the 7th house. If he's a friend you've known for a long time, he gets the 7th house (not the 11th.) If he's your neighbor, he gets the 7th house (not the 3rd.) If he's your boss, he gets the 7th house (not the 10th.) If he's your college professor, he gets the 7th house (not the 9th.)

The reason the quesited gets the 7th house is because it is a "me" vs. "you" opposition, and oppositions have the nature of contest or compromise (thx, Ilene, I remembered!)

With a question specifically about sex, you are 1st, he is 7th, and as Oddity pointed out 5th is the act itself. Ideally you would want to see both significators interacting with the ruler of the 5th in some way, because in this case the ruler of the 5th is the thing being sought...but it doesn't represent him.