Why do I have anger issues?

I had it as a really young kid too and when I don't let it out I end up holding a grudge for a long time. Please help thank you!

Last edited:

dr. farr

Holding the grudge MIGHT be connected with the Cancer ascendant (like a crab clinging to its grounding) Anger issues MIGHT be indicated by the strong Mars (in its own domicile of Scorpio) in square to Uranus, Uranus also strong by being in the 7th whole sign angle, and difficult aspects between the Moon (emotions, instincts) which is also the dispositor of the ascending sign (Cancer), the Moon itself posited in fiery Aries (and disposited by Mars), the Moon being in opposition to Mars and in square to Uranus. The proximity of the Moon to the South Node would (probably) contribute to the susceptibility of the Moon to the difficult aspects involving Mars and Uranus...

These indications SEEM to POSSIBLY account for the tendency to anger and grudge problems, however there could well be other astrological factors involved.

Moog

I had it as a really young kid too and when I don't let it out I end up holding a grudge for a long time. Please help thank you!

Mars tends to be frustrated in Libra. Venus is debilitated in Virgo.

And you've got Rahu (north node) blowing up Mars there.

miquar

Hi. I agree with what's been said so far (though I don't use the sidereal zodiac like Moog). You might want to consider whether Sun Venus opposite Saturn across the Meridian axis is relevant - if you feel a lack of self-worth then you are more likely to be cynical and feel somehow cheated by life and unsupported by others. With Sun and Venus in potentially self-critical Virgo, and the Meridian axis describing, amongst other things, the experience of being parented, you may feel angry about a possible lack of unconditional love shown to you by your parents. Your need for their approval may have restricted your autonomy and added to the frustration of the rather wilful t square

I cee

Hi, I am interested in the nodes at the moment and so I had a look at yours.
I too agree with what others have said.
Your NN is in Libra and SN is in Aries, the SN kind of shows our previous imprint which we may carry over into this life, and which can give us unwanted greif.
Aries SN is a warrior,fighter and headstrong, ready for anything and a leader with a quick temper.
Your moon conjuncts the SN, maybe this shows that you are vunerable and defensive to others and maybe jump to conclusions when you feel vunerable. The moon rules your asc, so this is important.
There my have been issues in a previous life over children or being a mother, these are just ideas and are moon related.
The SN is in the 11th of groups and the masses, the SN here if afflicted show one to have trouble being seperate and not taken along with the collective to an extent to where one loses there individuality, Pluto quincunxs SN, and the SN ruler, mars is in scorpio,so dark, violent undercurrents may be attached to a previous life.

Your NN is in Libra in the 5th, ruled by venus. The house of creativity,romance and children.
This is your lessons for this life, so you need to let go of Aries and embrace Libra, but not forgetting the lessons learnt of the SN, there are skills that you learnt there as well as the not so nice ones.
Your fiesty SN Aries is helping you out in this life as Aries ruler, mars is in the 5th, giving you drive and gusto in this house!
Maybe working with children,teaching them and yourself something artistic or creative is good for you and of course falling in love may teach you a thing or two about yourself.
The NN ruler, venus in the 4th and with a cancer asc, the home and hearth is your focus in this life
Maybe with moon so prevalent, you are a natural carer and love to cook and look after others.
With the moon in the domain of aquarius/uranus/11th house and your venus trine uranus in the 7th, the lesson in my eyes is to learn detachment, to see yourself as a seperate being.
You also have venus trine Neptune, I would channel this also into creativity.
Hope this helps a little.

Zuri

Others have brought up some very good points. I'd like to highlight other points in your natal chart.

Most of your planets lie in both the Northern Hemisphere (bottom half of the chart), and the Western Hemisphere (right half of the chart, to the right of the MC-IC axis). With the heavy Western Hemisphere influence, your impulse is to put others' interests before your own. While it can also be a good aspect, it can also lead you to forgetting about your own needs (which may subconsciously breed inner resentment within you). The heavy Northern Hemisphere influence means that there are lingering troublesome issues related to your upbringing and your relationship with your parents.

Your Saturn is retrograde, which suggests that your father is absent from your life or you have a troubled relationship with him if he is involved in your life. Furthermore, your parental axis (4th-10th) is in tension: Mercury, which rules your 4th House of Home & Family cusp, is square Neptune, which rules your 10th House of Social Status.

You've also got a tense T-square involving your 7th House Uranus, 11th House Moon, and 5th House Mars. This means that the ability to give love (5th House), receive love (11th House), and the love that others give you (7th House) has challenges.

This tense relationship represented by the T-square is further corroborated by the tense relationship between your 2nd House of Value and your 11th House of Friendships (which also oversees lovability). The Moon rules your 2nd House cusp and it's in a tense relationship (opposite) Mars, which rules your 11th House. Thus, you likely have many self-worth issues related to how lovable you believe yourself to be to others.