Will we meet each other on the day of his birthday?

love&me

Can You help me with this chart?
I just wanna know will we meet on his birthday?
questionlj.jpg

Thank you :love:

Spica

The Moon's last aspect is a square to Saturn in your first house. It rules your 4th house which literally means that the matter has come to the end. Your 1st house ruler (you) and the 7th house ruler (him) are trine but the aspect is separating (the relationship is over and long dead).

The answer is NO - you will NOT meet each other on his birthday. The relationship is already well and truly over and it is for the best (Saturn is exalted in Libra) and it occupies 22 degrees - you are just trying to fool yourself that there is a spark left. You KNOW there isn't and that it is over!

If you would notice his ruler is Mars in Libra, that is, he is emotionally even mentally unstable - you two are quite compatible on this point - and it opposes Uranus in Aries - he's violent and abusive to women. This is NOT a desirable catch!

The chart always gives independent advice - here it is Mercury in 5 Leo quincunx Pluto retro. at 5 Cap. This advises you to stop these romantic notions (Mercury in Leo) and end this obesssion that you have a future with him (Pluto rules the 2nd house - your future).

Spica

Last edited by a moderator:

MissVenus

You can't have him - now grow up before you mother sends you to bed without supper!

This is why some people can't be good astrologers.
Can't keep their personal frustrations out of reading other people's charts.
Really, really sad.

Not saying you should by all means sugar-coat things, but this right here is what being a really bad and unprofessional astrologer is all about.

No offense.

giacinto

can you, please, be a bit more specific? :unsure:
:cool:

i think that the answer is yes because in chart there is a applying aspect between venus-mars
however you have saturn in 1st and i am not sure if the chart is readable maybe means that you have anxiety or some obstacles..
i am not expert sorry

dr. farr

Sorry for butting in :sideways:
Why is a horary chart unreadable if there's Saturn in the first house? :sideways:

This is a stricture against judgement developed around the 13th century and found in Bonatti and later horarists such as William Lilly; the idea is that since Saturn is an "essential malefic", its placement in the originating house of the chart (the 1st house) spoils the chart and makes the delineation of that chart unreliable.

We do not find this "Saturn in the 1st" stricture, in earlier horary astrology, nor in Vedic horary (prasna); also, many practitioners and some authors over the past 50 years or so, discount this doctrine entirely and do not follow it.
One issue overlooked in this question, is the CONDITION of Saturn in that first house: may I follow many others, and point out that IF Saturn is essentially dignified (ie posited in its own signs or in the sign of its exaltation) in that first house, then how could it be a malefic spoiling the chart??

I myself reject the Saturn in the 1st stricture, entirely; I also reject the concept that it appears to be based upon, viz, that Saturn is always a malefic: often Saturn can be the greatest benefic, depending upon its exact situation/condition in a given chart.

I do follow ONE 1st house stricture vs judgement, and that is where the South Node is rising in the ascending sign: based upon my understanding of the SN as always (under any and all conditions) generating disruption and chaos, when I find this influence there in the originating house of the horary chart (1st house), then I consider that chart made unreliable for delineation by the SN in the first. But, for me, Saturn in the first, does not render a horary chart unfit or questionable, for delineation...