Saturn in Libra in my 12th House and Depression

Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart. I would really like some input on transiting Saturn in Libra. I am a double Libra Sun/Rising, and Saturn is currently almost sitting on top of my Ascendant.

I am suffering with self-doubt, depression, and feel like I am in a frozen state :sad: I lost my job a year ago in February and have not been able to find work since. Could Saturn in Libra have caused me to lose my job of 7 yrs and then precede into a deep dark depression? I don't know any other reason I could be going through this period in my life so I am turning back to astrology to try to get some answers.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_24gw_09_me_2011422.74067.26538.gif&res=100&va=&cid=slifiledV2n94-u1116608430_3851044039

Thanks again for your help with my chart

simplyinsight

Ok click on your chart link that you posted and tell us how we can help you if we don't have your chart....?? Maybe this is why? Try posting your birth data or making an image of your chart and posting the image itself in your post reply here.... I would be glad to help. The saturn in 12th has a strange duty to uphold that involves learning that we are separate from others, that we also have to help ourselves before helping others... without you, there is no help FROM you. Get what I mean? But let's see the whole chart before going further because there could be several other things happening that I don't know about.

Hi simplyinsight, I had forgotten that astro.com's links expire after a period.

Natal Chart

DoubleLibraX2NatalChart.gif

Natal and Transits Chart

DoubleLibraX2NatalandTransitsChart.gif

Thanks again for your help. I would really like to get good interpretation as to different aspects that coincide with Libra in Saturn that might be causing my depression.

Last edited:

07.Re

DoubleLibrax2, I had a look at your transits for Feb 2010, the same time you lost your job, and noticed that Rx Saturn in twelfth was opposing your natal Rx Saturn in sixth. Tr Uranus was also on the cusp of your sixth house opposing natal Uranus - an exact opposition.

Thanks for taking a look 07.Re. Can you explain a little more? Are you saying that with those transits that were happening during that time, that's the reason I lost my job?

07.Re

I think tr Uranus had something to do with you losing your job, especially since the opposition fell across the 6th/12th axis.

However, your depression stems from tr Saturn in 12th. I'm really sorry that you're struggling with depression. Someone close to me battles with it and I know firsthand the difficulties you face.

Thank you for your input it does help a lot. With transiting Uranus sitting in my 6th house opposite transiting Saturn in the 12th house, will I continue to have difficulties finding work and if so, for how long will this transit last?

Prior to 2010 I lost my job in January 2008 when the recession began. I had worked for this company for 7 years, so it was a real shock. So 2 job layoffs since 2008, and I don't do well with change :)

Last edited:
Thank you, I have suffered with depression for years but this go-around with Saturn in Libra and being unemployed it's a lot rougher than I ever thought it would be.

R4VEN

DoubleLibra, I will look at what is going on now for you, but I am not prepared to look at the future. The older I get, the more I realise that this can be counter-productive. The transit of Saturn through your 12th is a necessary time of solace and solitude in your life in order for you to look at your life realistically. It is not meant to be a picnic in the park. Saturn's transit through the 12th is a time when certain things in your life can be finished off. It is not a time to begin anything new - that needs to wait until Saturn has crossed your ASC. When Saturn comes to conjunct your ASC, your life usually begins to feel heavier and harder, and your responsibilities seem to increase overnight. Added to this is a heaviness in thought and mood. Recognise that this is a temporary condition which will ease, but may not fully resolve until Saturn leaves the 1st house in Nov 2013.

You have to also look at Saturn being conjunct your Sun and squaring your Moon at the same time it is approaching your ASC.......... this is a Triple Whammy of Saturn. The conjunction to your Sun will restrict you and inhibit you - it is not wise to fight this. At the same time, Saturn's square to your Moon will leave you feeling isolated and lonely. Your 4th house is your Saturn-ruled house, so issues to do with home and family - and perhaps even heredity/parents - may require attention.

Some of the most difficult things to face right now - while this Triple Whammy is in progress - will be loneliness & isolation; a harshness in your life; a sense that you are doomed - i.e. depression and negative thinking. I suspect that you may have to give attention to the more personal and emotional aspects of your life.

About the depression, Saturn alone may be responsible for this, but I would suggest that Saturn's square to your Moon is also impacting upon your Moon's sextile to Neptune. Moon sextile Neptune is a sensitive aspect, where you feel your environment, or something in your environment of which you are not yet aware from your 5 senses. Your Neptune-ruled 6th house is also being transited by Uranus, and this may bring up mild mental health issues for you. In my experience, depression is almost always a sign of something which exists at a deeper level of your consciousness, and which probably requires attention. Uranus through your 6th house could take the lid off this for you.

[I know you were just a child in 1978 & 1979, but I am curious all the same about what happened when tr Pluto crossed this same point in your chart during those years. It would not have been an easy time for you.]

I agree with Raven, T Saturn square moon can be a time for emotional withdrawal, depressiona and a shortage of finances. Your sun is also a singleton - well worth researching

now transiting planets in 6th house of health, espec mars conj saturn will emphasise health matters. Anything around 17' Cancer will effectively create a temporary Grand square involving sun,moon and saturn. So it's important to watch for any malefics or benefics at this degree

When I had T Saturn in 12th house, there were lots of hospital problems, either with me and/or my parents. The family seemed to be on automatic pilot.

So, when T saturn conjuncts sun and Asc (if your time is correct) may make you feel like withdrawing a little more. Not a great time to start new projects..

I notice T Jupiter is currently squaring MC and this should bring some optimism regarding career and one to one relationships

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_kdvalue_e.htm

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

simplyinsight

I am in total agreement with R4VEN. The alignments you have show that the inner life is needing the attention.

As I suspected, and as I said, there may be several other things going on that I don't see without the chart. Progressed Venus is in the mix, soon to be Conjuncted by Transitting Saturn... it really behooves you to get JANUS 4.0, really it does, because I didn't see that when I looked, I mean, I see it's there.... but it's so hard to see with astro.com. I wish I could show you what I see on my screen, it's set up in like a Tri-Wheel Format where the inner wheel is Natal, the next wheel out is Secondary Progression (based on today's progressions), and the very outer of the 3 wheels is the Transit Chart for today...

What's more, is that when a planet transits a natal point, or even a Progressed Point... all other alignments that are "considered" when you account for the Orb Rules that are in place for them (6 degrees between any Natal Planets (any angle), 10 degrees for Sun or Moon (Conjunction, Sextile, Square, Trine, Opposition only), 3 degrees for any Eclipse Points but by only Conjunction, Square or Opposition...).... those transitted planets are sort of "gateways" to other natal planets, so ... really,.... it's as if an entire story is unfolding under ONE general transit.

It's like, BAM -- you had the Saturn Transit to your Natal Saturn.... but what ELSE did it touch??? Well.... it spun into the whole "Natal" story that was promised to you - a life that is lived in pride and hiding from your true emotions, holding you back from truly giving it your all to the Lord and paying attention to your inner needs. This conflict is SO freakin' common... that you are NOT alone, and all you need to do is reach out your hands and say, "OK... take this pain, Universe/Jesus/Allah/Lord/Nature/WhateverTheChosenHigherPowerIs..." I find music VERY comforting. I like this particular song because of the soul found in her voice when I'm drudging through my tears and pain--- of course, if you don't like her voice (a lot of people complain she sounds like a man), then... well.... poop on you. But, music for a Saturn in 12th House transit is EXCELLENT. Anything that communicates subtly to the subconscious mind to "keep going", "keep at it", "you're almost there, don't give up", ... has great power because the 12th House speaks to our most subconscious self---- it will dominate the rest of the playing field... it's the "background structure" that you've been ignoring. Had you HAD a more balanced, moderate lifestyle, that considered those inner needs.... ahem....!!!..... (and this isn't a coulda-woulda-shoulda-cry-my-eyes-out club here when I say this)..... then you wouldn't BE in this very predicament, and this would have been rather a more stable, accomplishment-oriented time period. A lot of people get promoted under Saturn-Sun transits! So, you are just getting promoted in a different way-- promoted to a position in life where you can start taking your inner needs more seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nDhvOkkKE

I know I recommended that video before to someone... LOL. It's very strong. It speaks to Saturn in 12th House in my mind.

Now, all that garbage: that don't pay the bills.

What's the true message. Stay CLEAR.

What are you looking at right now? Are you wasting your moments with this astrology site? When you're NOT here... are you wasting your time sitting there in cry-mode? Get out a notepad, write it all out... get frustrated, get mad, angry, GET IT OUT OF YOU..... then.... you pick up the phone and find any opportunity to distract yourself from unnecessary wasting of your time and energy in depression. It will change.

If you want the astrological climate for fun and ease--- NO. This is not a time for having fun. In fact, Mars transits in opposition to your Natal Sun and Progressed Venus. It also squares Natal Moon. It is almost about to Square your Progressed Mars which has past into your natal 4th House. After a day or so of these transits, you might feel like listening to this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkb3r9filcM

.... it's time to live, revolution action! That's Mars crossing into 7th house, by the way.... **teee heee**!!!! Mars in Aries... Jupiter in Aries... in 7th House, around the same time period,... May might be interesting as far as WHO you might meet.... it might at least get things started as far as finding employment. You may have to settle for less for the intermediate, take the part-time job get get into the full-time.... if it hurts your unemployment, okaaaay, you have to weigh things out.... but it does look good to an employer that you're at least hired and not just sulking around and living off welfare and not doing anything about it.... find SOMETHING to do in the period, or you will go nuts. Volunteer your time maybe with Motor Meals??

Saturn conjuncting Progressed Venus will be a period of conservation though. Materially, and obviously (duh), it won't be a pretty time with the financial sector.... it will be about blocking yourself from certain aesthetic needs (particularly for financial reasons)... so find your artistic outlets in what you can.... find beauty in the basic- Saturn is very dry, so you might even discover a very cheap art form or an appreciation at least for art that "gets back to basics", or maybe like "trash art".... it's not elaborate, pay $800 for this painting, type of art appreciation...

Without looking, I'm wondering if your Progressed Mercury recently went Direct from a retrograde?? It's in the same position as your Natal Mercury right now.... so it must have went retrograde then direct,.... I would get yourself an ephemeris and look at the progressions... that sometimes indicates a change in the mind, the way you think... things may be adjusting themselves, sort of like a dog shakes off the water after a bath... The Great Balancing!!! When left in auto-pilot, our life eventually catches up with us and shakes us out of our crystallizations... don't let it get to that point. This is a NEW DAY.

This was something I went to church yesterday and discovered about Easter, I really didn't look at it like that... whatever your belief, there is usually a symbolism that you can "bury" the past, and create a new day for yourself.... that's exactly what it's like in this chart. You're coming out seasonally from the Winter, INWARD.... and into the Spring, NEW, OUTWARD..... so this really is a new day.

Neptune transitting Venus will be the next story/chapter in your life.... now don't get into get-rich-quick-schemes!!!! It recommends that you be smart with your finances. You'll probably meet a smart financial advisor (in whatever form he or she comes) in the next day or so that will revolutionize your way of handling your resources.... Venus transits natal Saturn.... Uranus is close to transitting Saturn, so you've got a lot more going on too.... there is obviously an elder you're breaking from, or there are some "older" structures (in whatever form they may be) being taken away. If you're facing foreclosure, ****, be smart with what you have, pick up and don't look back. These transits are freedom, this isn't "I'm losing out..." this is creating a new freedom in your life, and I hope you're smart enough to see that. Also, are there pets? Is there problems for the furry creatures, then?? That could be the credo.... in which case, there may be some attention to take care of them (or rather, I would think this was ALREADY a past/previous issue..... because Mars over those points may have coincided some minor irritations in March/April)....

I'd say, look forward to new energies in May here.

Everything happens for a reason. Look at the last 3 years of Eclipses and see what happens yet... I think there was an Eclipse that oppposed your Natal Moon --- Yaay! That is good for new openings, even by Opposition... there was one that aligned with your Natal Sun-Moon to help take away attention from all THAT imbalance and "complete" a missing link, as I'm lookin'....... did you meet someone from your past that sort of opened doors or answered some questions you had about your life, or.... I dunno... just feels rather positive but marked by difficulties-- eclipses take things away and bring new things in (guaranteed)... March/April were all about balancing, pulling you towards what you needed to focus on that was "missing" in life... are you paying attention to it though, or are you still ignoring your deeper inner, more familial needs?

Also, people find out they are diagnosed with certain afflictions they hadn't really paid attention to, under the types of transits you have. If you're AT ALL CONCERNED that you're, ... for example, an underlying depressive-disorder that you've "shrugged off" by excessives in the outer life (buying the car, buying the house, obsessed with shopping, gambling away your resources, etc...), or dealing with alcoholism, ... or dealing with a chest pain that isn't entirely normal for the usual.... or anything that is out of balance....... call a doctor! This Saturn-Sun can point your attention to health matters usually in my experience. It can help to just be cautious, look at things very wisely, and not waste your time with "what could be the case".

There is no mystery under a major Saturn transit-- if you ain't gettin' it (the message of the transit), you're spendin' too much time with the Tarot cards and not enough time with your Texas Instruments Calculator....... it's not some huge mystical space-time anomaly, the answers are found in structures and the current nature of Now.

-SimplyInsight

R4VEN, Thank you so much for taking time to look at my chart for me. Wow....I guess this explains why I am feeling so much doom and gloom right now :crying: So I really need for Saturn to pass through my 1st House until things get easier for me it sounds like.

You mentioned Uranus through the 6th House "taking a lid off" for me. Can you explain more?

I am not quite sure about the years 1978 and 1979. But, my father passed in 1972 when I was 5 yrs old so I am sure those years in between were difficult as a young child. Fortunately consciously I cannot remember those years. Unconsciously, I am sure it affected me more than I realize.

DoubleLibra, I will look at what is going on now for you, but I am not prepared to look at the future. The older I get, the more I realise that this can be counter-productive. The transit of Saturn through your 12th is a necessary time of solace and solitude in your life in order for you to look at your life realistically. It is not meant to be a picnic in the park. Saturn's transit through the 12th is a time when certain things in your life can be finished off. It is not a time to begin anything new - that needs to wait until Saturn has crossed your ASC. When Saturn comes to conjunct your ASC, your life usually begins to feel heavier and harder, and your responsibilities seem to increase overnight. Added to this is a heaviness in thought and mood. Recognise that this is a temporary condition which will ease, but may not fully resolve until Saturn leaves the 1st house in Nov 2013.

You have to also look at Saturn being conjunct your Sun and squaring your Moon at the same time it is approaching your ASC.......... this is a Triple Whammy of Saturn. The conjunction to your Sun will restrict you and inhibit you - it is not wise to fight this. At the same time, Saturn's square to your Moon will leave you feeling isolated and lonely. Your 4th house is your Saturn-ruled house, so issues to do with home and family - and perhaps even heredity/parents - may require attention.

Some of the most difficult things to face right now - while this Triple Whammy is in progress - will be loneliness & isolation; a harshness in your life; a sense that you are doomed - i.e. depression and negative thinking. I suspect that you may have to give attention to the more personal and emotional aspects of your life.

About the depression, Saturn alone may be responsible for this, but I would suggest that Saturn's square to your Moon is also impacting upon your Moon's sextile to Neptune. Moon sextile Neptune is a sensitive aspect, where you feel your environment, or something in your environment of which you are not yet aware from your 5 senses. Your Neptune-ruled 6th house is also being transited by Uranus, and this may bring up mild mental health issues for you. In my experience, depression is almost always a sign of something which exists at a deeper level of your consciousness, and which probably requires attention. Uranus through your 6th house could take the lid off this for you.

[I know you were just a child in 1978 & 1979, but I am curious all the same about what happened when tr Pluto crossed this same point in your chart during those years. It would not have been an easy time for you.]

Hi astrologer50, what you explain is great insight as to the things that are currently going on in my life! My finances are short, especially being unemployed and that's a constant worry. And my mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimer's, so that was a shock. She's 81 yrs old.

I notice T Jupiter is currently squaring MC and this should bring some optimism regarding career and one to one relationships

This sounds hopeful? I am trying to be optimistic about finding work, but have been out of work since February 2010 so it's worrying me that I will not be able to find work and have nothing to live on. Very scary for me.

As far as withdrawing I have been sleeping a lot and not really leaving my house much, so I can relate to this. The last few years have been some of the most challenging years of my life. I just can't seem to shake this depression no matter what I do. I hope that things do ease up some. Right now all I can see is negativity regarding my future :(

I agree with Raven, T Saturn square moon can be a time for emotional withdrawal, depressiona and a shortage of finances. Your sun is also a singleton - well worth researching

now transiting planets in 6th house of health, espec mars conj saturn will emphasise health matters. Anything around 17' Cancer will effectively create a temporary Grand square involving sun,moon and saturn. So it's important to watch for any malefics or benefics at this degree

When I had T Saturn in 12th house, there were lots of hospital problems, either with me and/or my parents. The family seemed to be on automatic pilot.

So, when T saturn conjuncts sun and Asc (if your time is correct) may make you feel like withdrawing a little more. Not a great time to start new projects..

What Astrology Can and Can Not Do
http://www.ofspirit.com/susanmiller1.htm
http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/whatastrologycandoforyou.html
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_kdvalue_e.htm

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234549&postcount=7
Perhaps you should read this thread entitled: astrology predicts meanings, not events
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17546&page=2

Hi simplyinsight, You went into great detail thank you so much for looking at my chart also!

a life that is lived in pride and hiding from your true emotions, holding you back from truly giving it your all to the Lord and paying attention to your inner needs. This conflict is SO freakin' common... that you are NOT alone, and all you need to do is reach out your hands and say, "OK... take this pain,

Exactly how I feel right now! I pray every day, but feel my prayers are going unanswered as I'm still suffering with this pain. My mom used to say as she was getting older that she was glad she was "on her way out". That's exactly how I feel....and with all the doom and gloom on the news every day it feels as if world is coming to an end.

I will try music thanks for suggesting this. I have been occasionally meditating which make me feel more at peace when I use it and am exercising on a treadmill at my apartment complex, but also not regular. Some days I get up and feel great, but most days feel like a blur with nothing to look forward to.

Thank you for sharing these video's going to some quiet time to look at them. I am open to anything that will help so thank you.

A lot of people get promoted under Saturn-Sun transits! So, you are just getting promoted in a different way-- promoted to a position in life where you can start taking your inner needs more seriously.

So it's inner needs I need to work on it sounds like from what the three of you have mentioned.

You may have to settle for less for the intermediate, take the part-time job get get into the full-time.... if it hurts your unemployment, okaaaay, you have to weigh things out.... but it does look good to an employer that you're at least hired and not just sulking around and living off welfare and not doing anything about it.... find SOMETHING to do in the period, or you will go nuts. Volunteer your time maybe with Motor Meals??

You're right I do have to weigh things out because currently I cannot even find a part-time job, so if I am given that opportunity I need to consider it.

This was something I went to church yesterday and discovered about Easter, I really didn't look at it like that... whatever your belief, there is usually a symbolism that you can "bury" the past, and create a new day for yourself.... that's exactly what it's like in this chart. You're coming out seasonally from the Winter, INWARD.... and into the Spring, NEW, OUTWARD..... so this really is a new day.

I keep saying I need to go to church but haven't been motivated enough to find one. I am not from here, relocated to Las Vegas, NV in July of last year. And as you know the unemployment scene is the highest in the nation here. I relocated here from New York City, where I had lost 2 jobs starting in 2008 because of the recession. I couldn't afford to stay there with the high cost of living and because of my depression/SAD in winter I needed to move somewhere where it's sunny the majority of the year. That's why I'm here. I am originally from the state of Montana born and raised.

What are you looking at right now? Are you wasting your moments with this astrology site? When you're NOT here... are you wasting your time sitting there in cry-mode? Get out a notepad, write it all out... get frustrated, get mad, angry, GET IT OUT OF YOU..... then.... you pick up the phone and find any opportunity to distract yourself from unnecessary wasting of your time and energy in depression. It will change.

I am wasting my moments online and I feel worse when I do... I know this, but it's the only thing that takes me away from my thoughts if even for awhile. I am going to take your advice and try to step away and write (something I have never done) Get out and take a walk in the sunshine...anything to try to distract me you're exactly right.

Thanks again for your detailed overview of my charts. It does really help me to understand what's happening right now.

I am in total agreement with R4VEN. The alignments you have show that the inner life is needing the attention.

As I suspected, and as I said, there may be several other things going on that I don't see without the chart. Progressed Venus is in the mix, soon to be Conjuncted by Transitting Saturn... it really behooves you to get JANUS 4.0, really it does, because I didn't see that when I looked, I mean, I see it's there.... but it's so hard to see with astro.com. I wish I could show you what I see on my screen, it's set up in like a Tri-Wheel Format where the inner wheel is Natal, the next wheel out is Secondary Progression (based on today's progressions), and the very outer of the 3 wheels is the Transit Chart for today...

What's more, is that when a planet transits a natal point, or even a Progressed Point... all other alignments that are "considered" when you account for the Orb Rules that are in place for them (6 degrees between any Natal Planets (any angle), 10 degrees for Sun or Moon (Conjunction, Sextile, Square, Trine, Opposition only), 3 degrees for any Eclipse Points but by only Conjunction, Square or Opposition...).... those transitted planets are sort of "gateways" to other natal planets, so ... really,.... it's as if an entire story is unfolding under ONE general transit.

It's like, BAM -- you had the Saturn Transit to your Natal Saturn.... but what ELSE did it touch??? Well.... it spun into the whole "Natal" story that was promised to you - a life that is lived in pride and hiding from your true emotions, holding you back from truly giving it your all to the Lord and paying attention to your inner needs. This conflict is SO freakin' common... that you are NOT alone, and all you need to do is reach out your hands and say, "OK... take this pain, Universe/Jesus/Allah/Lord/Nature/WhateverTheChosenHigherPowerIs..." I find music VERY comforting. I like this particular song because of the soul found in her voice when I'm drudging through my tears and pain--- of course, if you don't like her voice (a lot of people complain she sounds like a man), then... well.... poop on you. But, music for a Saturn in 12th House transit is EXCELLENT. Anything that communicates subtly to the subconscious mind to "keep going", "keep at it", "you're almost there, don't give up", ... has great power because the 12th House speaks to our most subconscious self---- it will dominate the rest of the playing field... it's the "background structure" that you've been ignoring. Had you HAD a more balanced, moderate lifestyle, that considered those inner needs.... ahem....!!!..... (and this isn't a coulda-woulda-shoulda-cry-my-eyes-out club here when I say this)..... then you wouldn't BE in this very predicament, and this would have been rather a more stable, accomplishment-oriented time period. A lot of people get promoted under Saturn-Sun transits! So, you are just getting promoted in a different way-- promoted to a position in life where you can start taking your inner needs more seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nDhvOkkKE

I know I recommended that video before to someone... LOL. It's very strong. It speaks to Saturn in 12th House in my mind.

Now, all that garbage: that don't pay the bills.

What's the true message. Stay CLEAR.

If you want the astrological climate for fun and ease--- NO. This is not a time for having fun. In fact, Mars transits in opposition to your Natal Sun and Progressed Venus. It also squares Natal Moon. It is almost about to Square your Progressed Mars which has past into your natal 4th House. After a day or so of these transits, you might feel like listening to this instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkb3r9filcM

.... it's time to live, revolution action! That's Mars crossing into 7th house, by the way.... **teee heee**!!!! Mars in Aries... Jupiter in Aries... in 7th House, around the same time period,... May might be interesting as far as WHO you might meet.... it might at least get things started as far as finding employment. You may have to settle for less for the intermediate, take the part-time job get get into the full-time.... if it hurts your unemployment, okaaaay, you have to weigh things out.... but it does look good to an employer that you're at least hired and not just sulking around and living off welfare and not doing anything about it.... find SOMETHING to do in the period, or you will go nuts. Volunteer your time maybe with Motor Meals??

Saturn conjuncting Progressed Venus will be a period of conservation though. Materially, and obviously (duh), it won't be a pretty time with the financial sector.... it will be about blocking yourself from certain aesthetic needs (particularly for financial reasons)... so find your artistic outlets in what you can.... find beauty in the basic- Saturn is very dry, so you might even discover a very cheap art form or an appreciation at least for art that "gets back to basics", or maybe like "trash art".... it's not elaborate, pay $800 for this painting, type of art appreciation...

Without looking, I'm wondering if your Progressed Mercury recently went Direct from a retrograde?? It's in the same position as your Natal Mercury right now.... so it must have went retrograde then direct,.... I would get yourself an ephemeris and look at the progressions... that sometimes indicates a change in the mind, the way you think... things may be adjusting themselves, sort of like a dog shakes off the water after a bath... The Great Balancing!!! When left in auto-pilot, our life eventually catches up with us and shakes us out of our crystallizations... don't let it get to that point. This is a NEW DAY.

Neptune transitting Venus will be the next story/chapter in your life.... now don't get into get-rich-quick-schemes!!!! It recommends that you be smart with your finances. You'll probably meet a smart financial advisor (in whatever form he or she comes) in the next day or so that will revolutionize your way of handling your resources.... Venus transits natal Saturn.... Uranus is close to transitting Saturn, so you've got a lot more going on too.... there is obviously an elder you're breaking from, or there are some "older" structures (in whatever form they may be) being taken away. If you're facing foreclosure, ****, be smart with what you have, pick up and don't look back. These transits are freedom, this isn't "I'm losing out..." this is creating a new freedom in your life, and I hope you're smart enough to see that. Also, are there pets? Is there problems for the furry creatures, then?? That could be the credo.... in which case, there may be some attention to take care of them (or rather, I would think this was ALREADY a past/previous issue..... because Mars over those points may have coincided some minor irritations in March/April)....

I'd say, look forward to new energies in May here.

Everything happens for a reason. Look at the last 3 years of Eclipses and see what happens yet... I think there was an Eclipse that oppposed your Natal Moon --- Yaay! That is good for new openings, even by Opposition... there was one that aligned with your Natal Sun-Moon to help take away attention from all THAT imbalance and "complete" a missing link, as I'm lookin'....... did you meet someone from your past that sort of opened doors or answered some questions you had about your life, or.... I dunno... just feels rather positive but marked by difficulties-- eclipses take things away and bring new things in (guaranteed)... March/April were all about balancing, pulling you towards what you needed to focus on that was "missing" in life... are you paying attention to it though, or are you still ignoring your deeper inner, more familial needs?

Also, people find out they are diagnosed with certain afflictions they hadn't really paid attention to, under the types of transits you have. If you're AT ALL CONCERNED that you're, ... for example, an underlying depressive-disorder that you've "shrugged off" by excessives in the outer life (buying the car, buying the house, obsessed with shopping, gambling away your resources, etc...), or dealing with alcoholism, ... or dealing with a chest pain that isn't entirely normal for the usual.... or anything that is out of balance....... call a doctor! This Saturn-Sun can point your attention to health matters usually in my experience. It can help to just be cautious, look at things very wisely, and not waste your time with "what could be the case".

There is no mystery under a major Saturn transit-- if you ain't gettin' it (the message of the transit), you're spendin' too much time with the Tarot cards and not enough time with your Texas Instruments Calculator....... it's not some huge mystical space-time anomaly, the answers are found in structures and the current nature of Now.

-SimplyInsight