Transit conjunctions to South Node

07.Re

Are transit conjunctions to the south node worth watching? I will have tr sun conjunct south node in less than 25°.

R4VEN

Are transit conjunctions to the south node worth watching? I will have tr sun conjunct south node in less than 25°.

Did you mean "in less than 25 days?"

I pay attention to them - even the Moon's transit to my MSN - but not everyone does. Depends - I think - on how charged an energy is your MSN for you. That is, does it pull you back and try to get you to `live' there forever?

Maybe it's just me (and my nodal axis is squared by my Sun-Pluto conjunction, too) but I really feel my MSN in Scorpio whenever it's transited, although I never pay attention to transiting Sun.

07.Re

Did you mean "in less than 25 days?".

To be exact, it happens in 28 days time.

I pay attention to them - even the Moon's transit to my MSN - but not everyone does. Depends - I think - on how charged an energy is your MSN for you. That is, does it pull you back and try to get you to `live' there forever?

Maybe it's just me (and my nodal axis is squared by my Sun-Pluto conjunction, too) but I really feel my MSN in Scorpio whenever it's transited, although I never pay attention to transiting Sun.

Thanks for this explanation. I don't experience any particular energy when the moon conjuncts this point, so perhaps transit sun will have no effect either.

I have found T Node's effects as negilable unfortunately --- maybe some information will come to you regarding your past in some -- at best.

07.Re

I think transitting conjunctions of slow-moving planets and progressions of fast-moving planets to the Nodes are certainly worth watching, 07.Re......which suggests that (as R4VEN says) something can be learned from a fast-moving planet conjunction to the SN, but only if we are specifically looking for it at the time...(because it passes too quickly to "recall and review" later).

Thus...I cannot recall what happened in the three days when my transitting Sun conjoined the natal SN in Scorpio/2nd house (8 months ago)...but when progressed Venus did so from age 8 to 10, the UK Education System was "earmarking" me to follow a different path from that of my primary school friends.

EJ:smile:

I'll have to wait a r-e-a-l-l-y l-o-n-g time for a slow moving planet to cross this point as its on the cusp of my 10th and 11th house(Cancer). This is because I have Pluto in 4th house, Neptune in 6th house and Uranus in 7th house. I think that only Uranus will cross there.

Because of my natal planetary placements, I won't ever have a progressed planet cojoined this point either other than progressed Moon (as all progressed planets hover around Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius and finally in my later years, Capricorn).

So that really leaves transit personal planets to this point.

Thanks EJ ... and welcome back :)

Last edited:

R4VEN

07.Re, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I believe that it all depends upon how `charged' your MSN is for you. Progressed Moon is a significant influence I feel. Progressed Moon was conjunct your MSN as you turned 21 - around the time of your birthday. Do you remember that time clearly, and did you have any `Cancerian' experiences?

Also, don't overlook the power of a square to your nodal axis - eg tr Uranus will square your nodes in 2016 - to show you how you are going, nodes wise.

And perhaps, unlike me, you are quite comfortable wearing your nodes, and will work with them naturally, and without the drama I have experienced. There's nothing wrong with that.

07.Re

Progressed Moon was conjunct your MSN as you turned 21 - around the time of your birthday. Do you remember that time clearly, and did you have any `Cancerian' experiences?.

Yes, Yes, Yes! Wow! I got engaged on my 21st birthday with the intent of getting married within a short time frame, but the engagement went pear shape and we ended the relationship not long thereafter. Progressed moon was conjunct MC and sextiling Venus in Virgo.

Also, don't overlook the power of a square to your nodal axis - eg tr Uranus will square your nodes in 2016 - to show you how you are going, nodes wise.

This is something I wasn't aware of either. Thanks for pointing that out :smile:

R4VEN

I have found squares to the nodal axis to be tougher than conjunctions to the SN. They seem to demand a decision about: Which way are you headed?

When I had tr Neptune conj my SN I was saying goodbye to my childhood friends just prior to my family moving farms. SN in Scorpio was possessed by all my friends in childhood, and we were very, very enmeshed, almost to a degree which was unhealthy. I was very sad and lost during this time, wondering how I'd survive without my friends.

I have had tr Uranus square my nodal axis twice, and conjunct SN once. When it was conjunct SN I began to get interested in another man. Was married at the time and pregnant with my 2nd child. This was when I developed a `secret life'.
When Uranus squared the nodes the first time I was 9, and became a serious target of my brother's physical abuse. The second time Uranus squared the nodes it was the `other people's money/inheritance' factor. My mother had died, and the inheritance money was being held up due to the woman who was handling it having a nervous breakdown.