U.S.A. Current Events and Natal Charts

JUPITERASC

horoscope-chart1__radix_21-12-2021_16-00.png

CAPRICORN INGRESS NEW YORK DECEMBER 2021

Tropical Gemini rising
MERCURY in MALEFIC SATURNs CAPRICORN domicile :smile:

leomoon

Hugh Hefner of Playboy fame (he was born afterall, with 3 Pisces conj. his Venus and "Fomalhaut" which promises a name which will be forever remembered.... In modern days it may be as simple as getting your name in the newspaper, a magazine, or on TV - but the ancients noticed that Fomalhaut predicted a degree of notoriety for good or bad.

Well, on with good ole' Hef who died in 2017.

Once again, this bio must be upgraded as they are "behind the news times"
his own chef and staff and his firm belief in a three-women-for-every-man ratio. He is quoted as saying, "My life is an open book. With illustrations."
Is not exactly true! Tonight there will be a TV documentary tell-all (or some anyway IF not all!) Meaning, he was into "beastiality" as well as humans.

Prostitutes, (females mostly), were starting to bore him and even his "wife" has a lot of negative things to reveal about him now. She said he"bored her" with his 15 minutes in the b/r. He also apparently favored dogs (the canine variety) :surprised::pinched: (I'm not really surprised personally) Just surprised it is coming out now.

His natal chart with S/R positions- and the revelations of the documentary coming out tonight - seems to show on April 22nd, (his Solar Return this year), he is having a VENUS RETURN at the "famed" Fomalhaut position The S/R ASC is over his 3rd house of communications

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hefner,_Hugh

Is this odd? Or just a coincidence?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/playboy-bunnies-blast-predator-hugh-hefner-in-new-doc/

Baby Hughie Revealed? - They use to call Aries, the baby of the Zodiac::unsure:

Last edited:

leomoon

SCANDALOUS INFO JUST REVEALED ON DEAD MAN - REF: Hugh Hefner natal / SR: (died in 2017)

He fancied himself, as the hero of all who entered his "Playboy" mansion - a hero for men to look up to.

turns out the hero was greatly tarnished -

His n. 6th house also rules "small domesticated pets". Like his girlfriend's dog. :surprised::pouty::pouty:
His ASC (also coincidental??) I think not! NOW, they are adding up for us to consider about this man:

25VIRGO: in "Copula" :

The word ‘copula‘ means ‘a linking verb’, or anything that provides a link between two things. From Indo-European word ap- To take, reach. Derivatives are copulate, couple, from Latin copula, bond, tie, link, bond, pair. [Pokorny 1. ap– 50].The astrological influences of the star Copula or the Nebula M51

It is of the nature of the Moon and Venus, and causes blindness (all nebula have this effect), defective eyesight, strong passions, hindrances and disappointments. [Robson, p.157.]

At 26 deg. Virgo - ALKAID : (Alkaid) means ‘hired mourners’. If the influence of this star is exercised, an influence of a Mars-Uranus-Saturn nature is present.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

horoscope-chart1__radix_21-12-2021_16-00.png

CAPRICORN INGRESS NEW YORK DECEMBER 2021

Tropical SAGITTARIUS MARS in JUPITERS domicile
Tropical AQUARIUS JUPITER in MALEFIC SATURNs domicile :smile:

piercethevale

Hugh Hefner of Playboy fame (he was born afterall, with 3 Pisces conj. his Venus and "Fomalhaut" which promises a name which will be forever remembered.... In modern days it may be as simple as getting your name in the newspaper, a magazine, or on TV - but the ancients noticed that Fomalhaut predicted a degree of notoriety for good or bad.

Well, on with good ole' Hef who died in 2017.

Once again, this bio must be upgraded as they are "behind the news times"
Is not exactly true! Tonight there will be a TV documentary tell-all (or some anyway IF not all!) Meaning, he was into "beastiality" as well as humans.

Prostitutes, (females mostly), were starting to bore him and even his "wife" has a lot of negative things to reveal about him now. She said he"bored her" with his 15 minutes in the b/r. He also apparently favored dogs (the canine variety) :surprised::pinched: (I'm not really surprised personally) Just surprised it is coming out now.

His natal chart with S/R positions- and the revelations of the documentary coming out tonight - seems to show on April 22nd, (his Solar Return this year), he is having a VENUS RETURN at the "famed" Fomalhaut position The S/R ASC is over his 3rd house of communications

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hefner,_Hugh

Is this odd? Or just a coincidence?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/playboy-bunnies-blast-predator-hugh-hefner-in-new-doc/

Baby Hughie Revealed? - They use to call Aries, the baby of the Zodiac::unsure:

Hef into Beastiality...!?!? :w00t:

PLEASE CONTINUE ON, I'VE GOAT TO KNOW MORE...!!!
goateyes-35.png

Last edited:

piercethevale

Lot of buzz on facebook today about the possibility of the US getting involved in the Ukraine situation.

I posted the following in reply to one such source of much "buzz"
...copied and pasted as follows...

"Biden will do whatever his puppet masters tell him to him to do.
The Part of War [Asc. + Mars - Pluto] in the US natal chart is at 14° Virgo 48' 51", and adjusted for the Sidereal precession since then it is as of today at apprx. 18° Virgo 23' 18" [plus or minus one or two seconds of a degree].
If you need some historical proof of the USA's Part of War being valid and that it is affected by transiting influences, then consider that on Dec 4, 1964 the Part of War adjusted for the Sidereal was at 17° Virgo 26' 54" and on that day [I use the 4th for easier computations by the month] Pluto was at 16° Virgo 17' and went retro on the 18th of Dec. at 16° Virgo 20', Uranus on that Dec. 4th was at 14° Virgo 43'. It is considered among historians that the US first engaged in hostilities with North Vietnam in March of 1965. On October 9, 1965 Uranus and Pluto were conj. at either [I'm using astrodiensts pdf ephemeris and don't have the precise times and positions] 17° Virgo 09' or 17° Virgo 10'. The adjusted Part of War was at 17° Virgo 27' 40" on that date. By the 19th of that month Pluto was at 17° Virgo 29' and Uranus was at 17° Virgo 43'.
I base the rate of Sidereal precession at one deg. every 71.5 years, or 04.195804..." per average month. The natal birth chart for the USA based on 12:00:01 A.M July 4, 1776 Philadelphia.
The Part of War wasn't always so significant in every skirmish the U.S. has ever been in but it was quite notably so during the Vietnam conflict. There were also a few other notables in that time involving transiting Lilith, the US Sidereal adj. natal Moons Nodes and the sidereal adj natal Part of Destiny."

Just thought that I'd share that as it took a bit of time this afternoon to compile the data and thought it would be something of a loss to not also share it here at A.W. forum.
Thanks for the space, leomoon

leomoon

I would certainly want to check out other wars the United States was involved in had I the time to do so. One war does not a validation make, even if it's Vietnam, imo. We'd want to eliminate the possibility of confirmation bias I"m certain.

WW1 Civil War and WW2 come to mind. Was the Korean War a declared War?
Iraq was not a declared war, as only Congress has the power to declare Wars.

Just a note, as to my thoughts on the matter.

Biden of course, is consulting with the Pentagon and the Military chiefs, which we'd want him to do. It's supposedly their expertise that must be weighed in this matter of Ukraine and Russia.

Also from FB and "Stars Over Washington"

Jan 25, 2022

NATO and the October 2022 Solar Eclipse of Power and Control

(chart can be clicked on the image)
https://www.starsoverwashington.com/2022/01/nato-and-october-2022-solar-eclipse-of.html?spref=fb

Last edited:

david starling

LBJ had natal Moon, Mercury, and a Sun/Mars conjunction in Virgo.
He became the Liar-in-Chief about how well the war was going and how necessary it was.

There's a theory (one among others) that JFK was killed because he was going to withdraw from Vietnam.

piercethevale

I would certainly want to check out other wars the United States was involved in had I the time to do so. One war does not a validation make, even if it's Vietnam, imo. We'd want to eliminate the possibility of confirmation bias I"m certain.

WW1 Civil War and WW2 come to mind. Was the Korean War a declared War?
Iraq was not a declared war, as only Congress has the power to declare Wars.

Just a note, as to my thoughts on the matter.

Biden of course, is consulting with the Pentagon and the Military chiefs, which we'd want him to do. It's supposedly their expertise that must be weighed in this matter of Ukraine and Russia.

Also from FB and "Stars Over Washington"

Jan 25, 2022

NATO and the October 2022 Solar Eclipse of Power and Control

(chart can be clicked on the image)
https://www.starsoverwashington.com/2022/01/nato-and-october-2022-solar-eclipse-of.html?spref=fb

Yeah, I done a fairly extensive astrological evaluation of the Civil War... I think I may have a thread on it from years ago. There are a lot of substantiating "hits" to the natal chart I contend is the only one to use for the USA.
I'll try to find that thread, if it does exist, but I know for sure I've made references to the Civil War and that chart in a number of different threads, not all of which are mine by initiation.

Although, I am also thinking that I may have never stared a thread on it though, as for the reason I was considering using it as a chapter for a book on the USA and that natal chart. I also told member Phoenix Venus that she could take it and run with it, as she also expressed interest in writing such a book, being another reason I held back.
There really is a lot, as I wrote above. One that immediately comes to mind is that Mars conjuncted the Part of Retribution just after the wars' end. There are also a number of such "hits" to the timeline for W.W. II, but I never got around to going over the entire timeline in depth nor have I explored the timelines for any of the other wars the US has gotten involved in.

I have been hoping that a few people have been keeping tabs of the posts I've made and that they would find them useful for their own research and enlightenment. Now, I'm beginning to think a lot of my effort here has just been for naught
It seems the only way to get this across and known is to write a book and get it published... and I hate writing.
But, I'll see what develops in the months, years, ahead.

If Biden's son and Nancy's boy are no longer on the payroll of that Ukrainian energy corp. I kind of doubt that the two will have much interest in getting involved there.

piercethevale

LBJ had natal Moon, Mercury, and a Sun/Mars conjunction in Virgo.
He became the Liar-in-Chief about how well the war was going and how necessary it was.

There's a theory (one among others) that JFK was killed because he was going to withdraw from Vietnam.

Most people nowadays are unaware that the president of South Vietnam was assassinated earlier the same month that J.F.K. was killed.
I'm kind of leaning towards agreeing with that theory, or that it was one of the reasons He was assassinated.... that and that there is the story about his desire to start issuing Treasury Notes backed by Silver, once again... and "They"* did do away with silver coinage during L.B.J.'s tenure.

*"They" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtw4y6A31i0

piercethevale

BTW, I'm the one that gave that formula Asc. + Mars - Pluto that title of "War" [as I have never found any source that labeled it as such and few that even recognize the formula as being legit for the reason it includes THE PLANET PLUTO], I've also said that is for use for nations' natal charts but that when dealing with an individual, the "Part of Rage" is more appropriate. So, it isn't necessarily only about war. If you'll look over what I wrote concerning where it is found on that natal chart I contend is the actual one for the Nazarene, you'll find that there are possibly other labels it can be given as well, and quite very likely imho.

It all depends on how spiritually evolved a person, or even a nation, is... as to what it can result in.

But for this military industrial complex run of a mother ****** nation we presently live in... yeah, it's about "War"

Last edited:

piercethevale

As for the Covid situation.
If you will recall, if you can, the chart I posted for the last Spring Equinox in the USA [cast for Philadelphia, as it is the birthplace of the nation and I believe it is where all charts cast for the affairs of the nation should be. The chart of nations shouldn't be treated as peoples' are, imho, despite were the governing may take place. It is in the collective consciousness of its people that its soul resides forever where it was founded. The United States only exists because the collective consciousness believes that it does.], that the Part of Fortune for that event was at 09° Taurus 48' 23", that is the 10th degree of Taurus and the Sabian Symbol for that degree of the Zodiac is [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"TAURUS 10°: A RED CROSS NURSE."

Which I think can be taken quite literally in that instance.
This virus won't be going away this coming year either. I don't "see" it happening until Saturn has left Aquarius which won't be until late November next year.
Aquarius, the Water Bearer, so named as it is Air Above the Earth, i.e. the atmosphere above us, and carries the rains. It also represents the inhalation breath, while Gemini the exhalation, Libra the air within the lungs in-between.

I'd post the chart for the Equinox last March but David has asked that we keep it minimal, and besides it is already posted in the mundane sub-forum, anyways.

That's all I've got for this thread. I feel it's a bit hostile to us "Modernist Astrologers", as many of you call us.
Besides, if I really want to stir things up a bit and antagonize the "Classicists" I can always just pop on over to Skyscript and have a go at it with Deborah. :devil:

Last edited:

piercethevale

As for the Covid situation.
If you will recall, if you can, the chart I posted for the last Spring Equinox in the USA [cast for Philadelphia, as it is the birthplace of the nation and I believe it is where all charts cast for the affairs of the nation should be. The chart of nations shouldn't be treated as peoples' are, imho, despite were the governing may take place. It is in the collective consciousness of its people that its soul resides forever where it was founded. The United States only exists because the collective consciousness believes that it does.], that the Part of Fortune for that event was at 09° Taurus 48' 23", that is the 10th degree of Taurus and the Sabian Symbol for that degree of the Zodiac is [from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"]

"TAURUS 10°: A RED CROSS NURSE."

Which I think can be taken quite literally in that instance.
This virus won't be going away this coming year either. I don't "see" it happening until Saturn has left Aquarius which won't be until late November next year.
Aquarius, the Water Bearer, so named as it is Air Above the Earth, i.e. the atmosphere above us, and carries the rains. It also represents the inhalation breath, while Gemini the exhalation, Libra the air within the lungs in-between.

I'd post the chart for the Equinox last March but David has asked that we keep it minimal, and besides it is already posted in the mundane sub-forum, anyways.

That's all I've got for this thread. I feel it's a bit hostile to us "Modernist Astrologers", as many of you call us.
Besides, if I really want to stir things up a bit and antagonize the "Classicists" I can always just pop on over to Skyscript and have a go at it with Deborah. :devil:

as to .... "...until Saturn has left Aquarius which won't be CORRECTION until March next year, 2023.
Aquarius, the Water Bearer, so named as it is Air Above the Earth, i.e. the atmosphere above us, and carries the rains. It also represents the inhalation breath, while Gemini the exhalation, Libra the air within the lungs in-between." I should have added that Uranus is square Saturn and that Uranus is in Taurus, Earth On The Earth, and that represents all things sitting upon the face of this earth. Things you touch.

..."see" the connection, the influences here...?

Last edited:

leomoon

This event chart, is depicting a Man who stole 10 Trader Joe Steaks in Manhattan on Tuesday, Feb. 8th.

A New York Post photographer who was at the store asked him, "what are you doing, did you pay for them? But he said, "I'm going to eat them, I'm f'in homeless and hungry"
Two helpless Trader Joe’s staffers had followed the man up an escalator leading to the store’s exit but only stopped him from taking a shopping basket outside — not the meat, the video shows.

The Trader's Joe's outfit at least here has a policy to not try and stop the thief. 10 steaks isn't worth a person's life!

8th House South Node, (its happening elsewhere too these days, in supermarkets and retail stores) - The NN is in the 2nd of Values, and is conjunct the ogre fixed star Algol. The Sun in the house of Bad Daemon, cj. Saturn (both in Aquarius), is square the Moon at this hour of the morning.

There is a short video clip and photos of the man here:

note: The "homeless man", if he is, has a decent jacket on, as well as shoes, doesn't appear as the homeless use to that I've seen over the years, other then the backpack on his back. I wonder how he'll cook them? :sad:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/video-shows-man-nabbing-10-steaks-from-nyc-trader-joes/?utm_campaign=nypdaily&utm_source=sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_content=20220209&lctg=6079acb5703029470393bd23&utm_term=NYP%20-%20Morning%20Report

Last edited:

Oddity

Not suitable for a horary unless you're one of the people who'd be directly involved in it if there is a war.

2021 and 2022 ingress and quarter charts for the countries involved may shed some light on the question - as might Biden's chart. He has had heavy involvement in influence peddling for profit in Ukraine with Burisma (and who knows what else).

The time of the post asking the question is 8 hours later than here in the Bay Area, in California.