Will my business be successful?

I want to quit my job and do art full time. Was curious if it showed any success in that? I don’t see anything necessarily bad but the Venus which is ruler of the 10th in this chart is in reversed I don’t know if that represents me wanting to start something new with what I want to do for work. I don’t know what to look for to show success but my ascendant ruler and second house ruler are both in the 5th house of creativity (since I wanna do art) which may be a positive thing? Also I noticed the sun(me) and my finances (2nd) are in Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn the ruler of the 10th house. I don’t fully know what any of this means but it seems there is a connection between these planets via their house position and sign.

https://imgur.com/a/4LzyO9r

I want to quit my job and do art full time. Was curious if it showed any success in that? I don’t see anything necessarily bad but the Venus which is ruler of the 10th in this chart is in reversed I don’t know if that represents me wanting to start something new with what I want to do for work. I don’t know what to look for to show success but my ascendant ruler and second house ruler are both in the 5th house of creativity (since I wanna do art) which may be a positive thing? Also I noticed the sun(me) and my finances (2nd) are in Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn the ruler of the 10th house. I don’t fully know what any of this means but it seems there is a connection between these planets via their house position and sign.

https://imgur.com/a/4LzyO9r

Wow I said reversed lmao! I meant retrograde.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Sun and your art is signified by the 5th house and ruled by Jupiter. Right now Jup is not so strong, but very soon it soon moves into Pisces the sign of Jupiter's dignity. So things will become more favorable, inspired, for creating your art.

Venus, ruler of the 10th, moves retrograde rather than forward to your business aspiration. Sun does not aspect Venus. And quick moving Moon is disjunct Venus so doesn't aspect Venus until Moon moves into the end of the next sign.

To me the chart suggests that it is a highly beneficial, a fruitful time to work on your art. Cultivate it, engage it, be inspired to see how it develops. However, I think the time for stopping your job, making a go of it professionally and supporting yourself, may be a bit more down the road.

Last edited:
You are Sun and your art is signified by the 5th house and ruled by Jupiter. Right now Jup is not so strong, but very soon it soon moves into Pisces the sign of Jupiter's dignity. So things will become more favorable, inspired, for creating your art.

Venus, ruler of the 10th, moves retrograde rather than forward to your business aspiration. Sun does not aspect Venus. And quick moving Moon is disjunct Venus so doesn't aspect Venus until Moon moves into the end of the next sign.

To me the chart suggests that it is a highly beneficial, a fruitful time to work on your art. Cultivate it, engage it, be inspired to see how it develops. However, I think the time for stopping your job, making a go of it professionally and supporting yourself, may be a bit more down the road.
Thank you and honestly this resonates. I feel like it’s coming soon but not yet! Not this second but also sooner than I realize. I actually have been pretty good with commissions but I have two right now that will help me pay rent and just finished one Monday! So I feel like I need to set myself up a little better financially to have a smoother start! So for you essentially, do you see this as something that can be successful?

IleneK

Premium Member
All I see in this chart is that it unlikely it will be successful in the time frame you were thinking.
Ask the question again after you have devoted more time to the practice of your art and accumulated more success there.