Draconic Astrology?

abisert

I just did some research on my Draconic chart. I'm wondering...why is it so hard to find intepretations of what we have in the Draconic chart, unlike what we have for Natal and Synastry charts. I don't understand. Will posting my Draconic chart help, or does anyone know a few stuff about it?

EDIT: In fact, there is one thing I would like to point out. I heard our Draconic Pluto could indicate where we were in a past life. I have my Draconic Pluto in Libra, and the last time it was in Libra was in about the 1740s or something. Any things you know on this?

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Well one reason is that most professional astrologers (and even sites) make money from natal, romantic and career forecasts. That's what 80%+ ask for from astrology, so they cater to the popular and profitable.

The ones that care about the karmic, spiritual, soul stuff is a very minor % out of the entire astro pool. Furthermore, I would imagine if someone writes a book on this, not very many people would buy it sadly. It would only appeal to very limited faction.

Not many people look into astrology to care for their souls.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The two books shown are both by Pamela Crane, but with different titles. I am wondering if those are the same book with same content, but just reprinted as one seem to be more antiquated.

Lykanized

I'm personally very very interested in Draconic charts
Due to the fact they're derived from the north node, the way I see them is as a point of integration as we grow. As we grow, we become more aware of the something at the core and primal, us. Beyond all the ******** of life, there lies us and who we really are

For me, I'm a Cancer sun, Virgo moon, Cancer Mercury, Gemini Venus, and Virgo Mars. In Draconic terms, I'm a Scorpio sun, Capricorn moon, Scorpio Mercury, Libra Venus, and Capricorn Mars. No elemental differences and yet, a Scorpio sun Capricorn moon with a Sagittarius ascendant is gonna be very different from a Cancer sun Virgo moon and Virgo ascendant

As a synopsis, I believe they represent traits we integrate into ourselves as we grow and progress on the path of our NN, I guess I'm in that small percentage of people who's here for my soul lol

Just an FYI, don't personally believe it's karmic

GemwDepth

Account Closed
There is a couple of miscellaneous threads with the Draconian one, I almost wish everything is organized into one comprehensive thread. I just read this one of yours and thought it thought-provoking.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=908416#post908416

If I were to use the people I know, including myself as a reference point for interpretation. I would say, the natal is how you are in an everyday perspective - natal gifts are the tools available to you. But the draconian is what truly motivates you from a soul level.

Everyone put forth certain actions, it looks a certain way depending on what gifts are natally assigned to you, but what are your everyday actions truly driven by in a soul level?

Are your actions based on ego? Humanitarian pursuits? Dogmatic religion? Or personal ambition and empowerment? There is no judgment here, things are what they are.

If I were to interpret the contrast from Lykanized's sign - the softer natal signs versus the strong draconian...

I would say you go about your life in a way that is intuitive, empathetic, careful and very detail oriented. You seem to care about people, gathers them together and take other's feelings into consideration in achieving any aims, in a way that is practical and of service. Yet deep down in a soul level, all the caring, empathy, practicality and service are fueled by personal ambition. You are here in this incarnation to amass power and become powerful in some way, but empathy, intuition, creativity, practicality, gift of analysis, thrift and even wit, are the tools available to you this lifetime to achieve what your soul truly desires.

This is how I use draconian for. Please let me know if it may fit or if I am totally off base here. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys 😺I have been talking with GemwDepth about Draconic Charts the past few days (thank you again so much for talking with me 😺).....mine specifically. There is some information that I have found about the charts and how to read them, except I can’t find that much information on Draconic Charts when they are like mine. My Natal and Draconic Charts are essentially the same (since my Natal NN is at 0 Aries 17). I would love some more input on how to read these charts better....if anyone feels like taking a look.

Lykanized, I’m totally there with you about being here to work on my own soul (and help others work on themselves if they are so inclined). Oh! And totally agree about these charts representing something primal and core about our true selves. I’m inclined to think (maybe) that the natal chart is our chart for the life that we are currently living and the Draconic Chart is the chart of our truest essence across all lifetimes.

abisert, I’d love to read more about the placement of your Draconic Pluto and when you lived your last lifetime. Where did you read that? It’s a really interesting idea.

Attachments

• C97C253F-5910-47B6-B40B-ADD619D03C37.jpg
    C97C253F-5910-47B6-B40B-ADD619D03C37.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 57DACF40-92CD-44E0-85A0-7D7A8EAD9DB4.jpg
    57DACF40-92CD-44E0-85A0-7D7A8EAD9DB4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57

Lykanized

If I were to interpret the contrast from Lykanized's sign - the softer natal signs versus the strong draconian...

I would say you go about your life in a way that is intuitive, empathetic, careful and very detail oriented. You seem to care about people, gathers them together and take other's feelings into consideration in achieving any aims, in a way that is practical and of service. Yet deep down in a soul level, all the caring, empathy, practicality and service are fueled by personal ambition. You are here in this incarnation to amass power and become powerful in some way, but empathy, intuition, creativity, practicality, gift of analysis, thrift and even wit, are the tools available to you this lifetime to achieve what your soul truly desires.

This is how I use draconian for. Please let me know if it may fit or if I am totally off base here. :)
There may be some truth to that as there's definitely a part of me that's powerseeking. What I enjoy is that my natal placements are very feminine and my Draconian placements more masculine. I also have first house Mars and moon so it's like this running theme of the joining of masculine and feminine energies. In my case, the way I see it is there is a part of me that desires power, I do talk about power a lot, and at my worst, it's won over, but I feel like what I'm really called to do is join the two parts of myself. This intuitive, empathetic, and open part of myself with something more fixed perhaps more powerseeking, colder on the surface

I could be wrong with that too. I find Draconic astrology very fascinating tho and I really wish there was more resources on it

yuriv

With respect to Pluto location in the chart, i quite agree. Pluto in Aries is in the Romantic Period for Arts, ideologically i feel close to that generation, artistically, spiritually.

Osamenor

Staff member
EDIT: In fact, there is one thing I would like to point out. I heard our Draconic Pluto could indicate where we were in a past life. I have my Draconic Pluto in Libra, and the last time it was in Libra was in about the 1740s or something. Any things you know on this?

Pluto was in Libra much more recently than that: 1971 to 1984. There are many of us Pluto in Libra people running around. We're between our mid thirties and late forties now. The younger half or so of Generation X plus the oldest Millennials make up the Pluto in Libra generation.

Witchyone

I have a logical problem with the Draconic chart that I can't get around. Perhaps someone can direct me if I'm misunderstanding something.

The Draconic chart is supposed to show the soul devoid of this body/this incarnation. That should mean that the Draconic chart would be the same through every incarnation. For that to be true, you'd have to be born with the same natal chart in every incarnation, because the Draconic chart is directly derived from your natal chart. That's impossible.

yuriv

I have a logical problem with the Draconic chart that I can't get around. Perhaps someone can direct me if I'm misunderstanding something.

The Draconic chart is supposed to show the soul devoid of this body/this incarnation. That should mean that the Draconic chart would be the same through every incarnation. For that to be true, you'd have to be born with the same natal chart in every incarnation, because the Draconic chart is directly derived from your natal chart. That's impossible.
Yeah, so think of it as a map of the soul for this lifetime, the draconic is not set in stone, the draconic is how the nodes is affecting this lifetime.

Witchyone

Yeah, so think of it as a map of the soul for this lifetime, the draconic is not set in stone, the draconic is how the nodes is affecting this lifetime.

That would indicate that the soul could change dramatically from life to life. I would expect that if the soul is a constant it would remain the same at the core and would only change slowly as one progresses or regresses in their quest toward enlightenment.

I suppose it's a moot point since we can't map out natal charts of a soul (and then derive draconic charts from them) in order to track it across its various reincarnations.

UnderTheBus

Well, I was born 12/16/83 with Pluto at 1 degree Scorpio (though confusingly in the first house mostly in Libra 5° ac and 15,° mars .. the term for my Oregon Trail micro generation is now Xennial or so they say. I like to keep my Pluto on the fence for sudden need in either 1st or 2nd house. Its my wild card and Camouflaged panic button. Wah waah waaaah. True story.

Humanitarian

Draconic chart is about the Higher Self of each person that is emerging and growing the influence inside the people, and even their starseed origins and their stellar incarnations are indicated by conjunctions and oppositions to non-draconic fixed stars in this universe (Even nebulae, galaxies). I have a draconic Mars in 27 degree Libra opposite non-draconic Andromedan Galaxy at 27 degrees Aries, and I'm an Andromedan Starseed...

Humanitarian

That would indicate that the soul could change dramatically from life to life. I would expect that if the soul is a constant it would remain the same at the core and would only change slowly as one progresses or regresses in their quest toward enlightenment.

I suppose it's a moot point since we can't map out natal charts of a soul (and then derive draconic charts from them) in order to track it across its various reincarnations.
Soul doesn't change, but soul evolves, so it's qualities are different from time to time

Hum