Will me and my boyfriend get married? (Please help a beginner practice!!)

lemoncurd

Hi! this is my first post so please bare with me. I asked the question "Will me and my boyfriend get married?" because I wanted to practice my beginner horary skills. Here is my interpretation so far..

1) Pluto represents me bc of Scorpio ruling the first house. Venus represents the question of marriage bc of Taurus ruling the 7th. And the moon is also in the 12th house in scorpio.
2) Pluto and venus are making a quincunx aspect so neutral and the moon and venus are harmonious. While the moon and pluto are squaring each other (harsh).
3) If degree theory is important here, the moon is at 0 degrees so does this mean the moon is a strong signifier of the querent (me).
4)I understand it is important to note that pluto is in retrograde, but I'm not too sure how to interpret this.

With my understanding, I think yes, but I (pluto) may stand in the way of myself but also, no but because I didn't allow it to happen.

Also please feel free to interpret this without softening any blow. At the end of the day, my life is under my control and I take astrology/spiritual techniques as guidance. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 4.11.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 4.11.17 PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 35

IleneK

Premium Member
You are ruled by Mars. [Pluto is not traditionally a significator in horary although some look at Ur, Nep and Pluto to refine the answer to questions.]
He is ruled by Venus.
Your coming together by aspect would indicate marriage. The two of you do not aspect. He/Venus is moving away from you/Mars.
I do not see this as a favorable chart for marriage.

lemoncurd

Thank you for your input! I'll note that pluto isn't used in traditional horary astrology. Also I have other questions if you don't mind.
-Is the NN traditionally used to signify something. I reading conflicting answers on this during my research.
-Is degree theory important to horary astro.? I understand that degree theory is pretty new (RIP Nikolai) but I wonder if anyone has adopted this strategy.
-How do you feel about the moon in this chart being via combusta?

waybread

I would also give your question a "no" for the reasons Ilene mentioned.

The moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. Many would see it as your co-significator, along with Mars.

The Via Combusta might be a debility but I'm a bit more concerned about the moon being in the 12th house. The 12th has several meanings, including secrecy, deception, being somehow sequestered or shut-in. Is there anything about your relationship that would apply to any 12th house meanings?

The moon's next aspect is a nice trine to Jupiter in the 4th house of home. A living-together arrangement looks to be more promising than a formalized marriage.

lemoncurd

I would also give your question a "no" for the reasons Ilene mentioned.

The moon represents your emotional stake in the matter. Many would see it as your co-significator, along with Mars.

The Via Combusta might be a debility but I'm a bit more concerned about the moon being in the 12th house. The 12th has several meanings, including secrecy, deception, being somehow sequestered or shut-in. Is there anything about your relationship that would apply to any 12th house meanings?

The moon's next aspect is a nice trine to Jupiter in the 4th house of home. A living-together arrangement looks to be more promising than a formalized marriage.

We both have 12th house placements (he has jupiter and saturn there and i have my moon) but with our relationship, I think we hide our childhood traumas from each other. We are slowly sharing them as we remember it through our individual therapy but it's funny you mention the 4th house because we've talked about creating a home together to heal and thrive. And we are moving in together in about two weeks. So maybe that aspect reflects that as well?

LuzBlanca

There was an opportunity in the past, perhaps due to good chemistry and excitement but it won't come to fruition, it seems you both
will eventually move apart.