transit Neptune conjunct natal Sun

athair

hi; Neptune ia actually conjuncting my pisces sun; what are the traits of such a conjunction supposed to be?

plus; i have natal Sun sq Moon and sq Ascendant (both in Sag; 16 and 23 degrees). So what are the likely outcomes of a neptune transit conjunct Sun at the very same.time squaring both natal.moon and ascendant?

any insight would be of help; thanks in advance; greetings.

blackbery

Could be a time of great confusion. great upheavals in your domestic life, maybe even having to move. Take care of your health & don't take drugs you've never taken before...be extra careful with vaccines!!!

Women could be deceitful at this time, watch out who you trust.

You'll probably engage in a lot more alcohol, pills & sex.

Life will be more dreamy & you can make it nicer by engaging in artistic hobbies. Maybe get a cat if you don't have a pet & no allergies. Cats make wonderful company & adopting one is a Neptune 'rescue' theme.

Try to live near water, an ocean, a lake if you can. It will help calm you.

:smile:

hi; Neptune ia actually conjuncting my pisces sun; what are the traits of such a conjunction supposed to be?

plus; i have natal Sun sq Moon and sq Ascendant (both in Sag; 16 and 23 degrees). So what are the likely outcomes of a neptune transit conjunct Sun at the very same.time squaring both natal.moon and ascendant?

any insight would be of help; thanks in advance; greetings.

Frisiangal

On the other hand, you could learn the ultimate truth about yourself, as the opportunity to see that which you didn't before becomes clear.

Possibly insight gained through answers to your query on the Med. astrology section. :wink:

Calleluna

Really want to emphasize do not try drugs you have never tried before.

My younger brother had this transit last year in May. Tried mushrooms for the first time and ended up in the psych ward twice. We were afraid he had schizophrenia because we didn’t know about the mushrooms until after a friend of his let us know. For some reason, he was one of the unlucky few that had a bad reaction that lasts days. He ended up on anti psychotics and when they weaned him off, he went right back to hallucinating violently and ended up in the psych ward again. . I checked his transits and of course Neptune was exactly conjunct his Pisces sun.

waybread

Neptune doesn't deal with reality. Things may look a lot better (delusional) or a lot worse than they really are. With Neptune, it's hard to tell.

But many wonderful things in life don't deal with reality, either. Think of the arts, notably something like stage plays, TV, or film, that create an illusion.

Neptune conjunct sun can also be a time of low energy. The sun gives you your vitality, and Neptune tends to erase what it touches.

It's OK to daydream a lot during this transit, or to immerse yourself in your favorite works of fiction.

FROG

Neptune transit Sun
Time to review what you believe...stay in touch w a worthy group and mentor, and refrsh what you believe and what you will practice and identify yourself with in terms of beliefs.
Be picky about who or what you trust. This a time when you can align your own beliefs and skills with the changes going on everywhere, so you can find your role in all of this, and be inspired, rather than just lost, or confused. Become a swimmer, instead of lost at sea. Odds are that drugs may become an option, but be warned that very few net advantage by this route and it doesn't last.

athair

Thanks for your replies! Indeed, lots of confusion, getting in touch with the true nature (which seems rather scary, to.be honest), and very low energy levels (almost no.energy at all sometimes).

By the.way,.i realized.that there could be an issue with Leo's House within my chart; that.is, the 9th (im.Sag rising). Is transit Neptune conjunct Pisces Sun.supposed to exert some influence over 9th house.matters; that is the house ruled by the Sun...(i also have Saturn.in 9th.house in Leo, so same.question regarding Neptune.and Saturn issues)(???)

Greetings

Last edited:

Lin

This is one of those unpredictable issues which cannot be judged without seeing the natal chart and the OTHER transits at the same time.

Neptune is in its own sign, yet it has been traumatic almost since it entered Pisces.
People who are inclined to escapism will go quickly THERE....to the escape.

People who are artistic will go there.

People who are in other ways creative will be helped....as long as there are other balanced transits at the same time.

The HOUSE involved will be very important. In the 7th .....very difficult as personal relationships are involved....in the 9th or 11th less toxic and possibly enlightening...on the other hand in those same houses one could encounter temptation to join political groups which are very deceptive and (for the 11th) a cult.
BUT this aspect can ALSO....be very inspiring...depending upon circumstances and other aspects.

So you see you cannot read any transit by itself. The strength and balance of the natal chart is important and also the OTHER transits to and from that conjunction ''area'' at the same time.

LIN

Last edited: