Hi, I'm new and would so appreciate help interpreting my chart! Stellium, kite, etc

beautyofastro

Hi! 19 year old female just recently beginning to study astrology. I would love and greatly appreciate any insight or interpretations to my natal chart from anyone here! I've read a lot about my chart, but I'm still pretty clueless, I know I have a 7th house stellium, a kite, tsquares, grand trines. I understand what the houses, planets, and signs are / do on a basic level. Thank you guys in advance! I have attached my chart as a png.

Attachments

• mychart1.png
    mychart1.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 30

beautyofastro

Oh okay, that is strange because this website told me this was a kite? I attached the file below. and what does a cradle mean? Thank you for replying! :sideways:

Attachments

• kite.PNG
    kite.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 15

xichuwangwai

A sextile orb is usually 6° max (many astrologers use lesser orb). And in your chart, ASC 2°Sag07', Neptune 8°Aqu39', 8°39' - 2°07' = 6°32', more than the max orb.

Mercury, Venus, Mars and Uranus forming a Cradle in your chart.
A Cradle is usually consedered "good". For instance, the Cradle in your chart can help you with many things, especially things that are related to the 1st, the 3rd, the 5th and the 7th.

xichuwangwai

Hi, what does kite and cradle exactly means by you? Please elaborate.
I'm not so good in English, and I kinda hate writing things in English these days, so I'm not gonna elaborate, I'll just point out the main difference between a Kite and a Cradle: a Kite usually works more powerfully than a Cradle; a Cradle usually works more quickly than a Kite.

Harmelia

Hi! 19 year old female just recently beginning to study astrology. I would love and greatly appreciate any insight or interpretations to my natal chart from anyone here! I've read a lot about my chart, but I'm still pretty clueless, I know I have a 7th house stellium, a kite, tsquares, grand trines. I understand what the houses, planets, and signs are / do on a basic level. Thank you guys in advance! I have attached my chart as a png.

The planetary pictures are part of reading a chart, but it can be argued that reading the planets in their signs and houses is more important. You can't understand the pictures without knowing what the planets in their signs and houses mean - for they form the pictures.

You have a Grand Trine and a minor grand trine. They would have formed a kite together if the trine planets in the minor grand trine were formed by the same planets in the Grand Trine, but they aren't.

Astrologers do not agree upon what constitutes a stellium. Some say three planets and others say four. Then some say the planets should not be more than 8 degrees apart and some say 10. Your Sun and Saturn are close but Sun - Jupiter - Mercury are not. Regardless - you have four planets in Gemini in one house and it's a lot of Gemini, 7th house!

The Cradle is Mars/Chiron sextile Uranus sextile Venus sextile Mercury and then Mercury oppoosite Mars/Chiron. The Cradle is is supposed to mean that you are motivated towards stability and security, it is a very stable structure. Like a baby’s cradle, it provides a safe refuge where the individual can snuggle down in the safety and comfort of the blue aspects (Joyce Hopewell). But I don't have any experience interpreting cradles - it's rare. Does the meaning fit you?

Other than that, I don't see any other "pictures".

The Grand Trine can - has the possibility - of you getting into a stuck place because the energy flows easily and steadily in a circle between the planets involved. Sometimes it's a good thing if it balances something else in the chart. I haven't studied your chart yet, so I can't say if it does or doesn't yet.

The South Node (past life wound) is in Capricorn, 2nd house. It suggests that you probably took a lot of responsibility for other people in the past life - and then, in this one too. Your self-concept is all about being a responsible, focused, hard-working person. The Capricorn suggests that you were alone in your circumstances and that you did not get to feed or nurture your own desires, wants, and goals. It also suggests that you had no time to nurture yourself - to attend to your feelings. The North Node in Cancer, 8th suggests that you need to nurture yourself, pay attention to your feelings and to do some inner work - to investigate your emotional world - to get in touch with your feelings.

Your Sun conjunct Saturn says something very similar to South Node in Capricorn. You like to accomplish something in your day. Because Sun and Saturn are in Gemini, 7th, I would think you like to communicate and maybe enjoy writing too. You may enjoy teaching and working with people in the 7th. Capricorn and Saturn are all about work - not feelings.

With Mercury and Jupiter in Gemini, 7th it adds more focus to working with people and communicating. You could even be a bit of a compulsive talker. Sagittarius risings are known for enjoying a good conversation, so with Chiron, Pluto and Mars in Sag in the first, that adds to the possibility.

Your Moon is in Libra in the 10th - adds to more "working with people" theme. There is truly a big focus on relating to others - having an exchange of energy - and learning about yourself through the exchanges.

You may feel judged and like you don't belong - with Pisces IC - and Pluto in Sag.

This chart is encouraging you to be more social, to learn from others, to get in touch with your feelings through your interactions. In this way, the Grand Trine seems to be of help to you. To make the most of it, you need to take the qualities you like in others and make them your own - bring them into you and own them. This is the Libra Super Power. If you don't own the qualities you want, they become lost opportunities until you discover you can do it.

I have no idea if you are overly talkative, but if you are, know that it is just you feeling insecure with people while having all this energy pushing you toward them. Work hard at being as good a listener IF you are a talker. Gemini CAN be a good listener. It just errors on being overly talkative given other factors like Pluto and Mars in the first. This is intense, and sometimes forceful energy. Talking too much drives people away. Listening brings them closer. Work on knowing that you actually have a lot of wisdom to share, and that once you've listened, you will be able to dazzle them with your wisdom and insight.

Your planets are all in fire and air! You just have the Nodes in Earth and Water - and the MC - IC is earth and water. It's something, but the challenge will be to feel your feelings and learn from others. You naturally have a lot of independent energy and may feel quite comfortable in your solitude.

This is not a complete reading, but I hope it's helpful.

Last edited: