is this his biological child?

i just found out an ex-boyfriend of mine became a father...we broke up in good terms 2 years year ago and remained friendly- before dating we knew each other from when we were kids, but today i stumbled on his facebook page and i literally see he became a father a month ago! i didnt really bother to check his facebook in like a year, im not really in to facebook dont know what got in to me, we talked on instagram in may and he mentioned NOTHING about pregnancy or anything, on instagram there are no photos or ANYTHING, and to be honest it took me by surprise! everything would be fine and great but the thing is i obviously know his chart, we looked at it together and i explained things to him he was quite into astrology...well in his natal chart i noticed the fifth house and fifth lord being quite damaged , and i told him carefully what i saw and he actually wasnt surprised at all, he told me his father struggled with infertility because of some problem physically and they only conceived him after many years, treatments, hormones etc etc.

the problem was something with certain veins that raise the temperature in the testes, which affect sperm production. well my ex boyfriend got checked at the hospital when he started to experience pains in his groin during puberty and he got the same diagnosis. so he kinda always knew it wouldnt be an easy ride.

long story short, his girlfriend got pregnant within one year, she was a waitress and met him during a trip he took with his colleague, without going in to much detail, he is pretty rich and we live in a pretty wealthy european country, she comes from one of the poorest countries in latin-america, this makes me suspicious. what if she deceived him..now she lives here, everything is taken care of...i cant not think it...:sad::sad:

so i did the chart, im way too biased to judge it...i cant:sad::sad: please tell me your opinion...

if it is his child then i take all my suspicion back and ill feel incredibly stupid for even thinking these things!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_this_his_biological_child_hp.16278.45726.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_this_his_biological_child_hp.16278.45726.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 26

Januarystorm

ok im not really much of an expert in child-related astrology

but i cant help but to notice something odd..almost all planets & signs related to progeny are in barren or debilitated signs...

the fifth house from him (the 7th house-aquarius) is gemini- a barren sign, the ruler of gemini is mercury- a barren planet, in the sign of virgo, well virgo is pretty much as barren as you can get because its literally a virgin....

then the sun, the main masculine significator of children, is also in virgo
these two planets are in his 8th house of sex, death and rebirth, sudden events...so the mercury then5th lord of children goes in to the 8th house of death

jupiter, in vedic astrology is another natural significator for children, well he is not only fallen, in his worst possible detriment, but hemmed in between two malefics, pluto and saturn...and for him these planets fall in his 12th house- not the most fertile of all
so basically expect for mars in aries all of the natural significators for male fertility are not really in the best of positions

but there is venus in cancer..the MOST fertile sign of all obviously, venus in cancer is a very good and child-producing sign, and the moon in the fourth house of mother- also very very good..but now that i wrote this down im kinda getting the feeling that this is more the girl probably being fertile- obviously...i dont know

im also a bit unnerved by the south node being so freakishly exactly conjunct the 5th house cusp........:unsure:

well you have my two cents hopefully it helped wish u the best!

tikana

i just found out an ex-boyfriend of mine became a father...we broke up in good terms 2 years year ago and remained friendly- before dating we knew each other from when we were kids, but today i stumbled on his facebook page and i literally see he became a father a month ago! i didnt really bother to check his facebook in like a year, im not really in to facebook dont know what got in to me, we talked on instagram in may and he mentioned NOTHING about pregnancy or anything, on instagram there are no photos or ANYTHING, and to be honest it took me by surprise! everything would be fine and great but the thing is i obviously know his chart, we looked at it together and i explained things to him he was quite into astrology...well in his natal chart i noticed the fifth house and fifth lord being quite damaged , and i told him carefully what i saw and he actually wasnt surprised at all, he told me his father struggled with infertility because of some problem physically and they only conceived him after many years, treatments, hormones etc etc.

the problem was something with certain veins that raise the temperature in the testes, which affect sperm production. well my ex boyfriend got checked at the hospital when he started to experience pains in his groin during puberty and he got the same diagnosis. so he kinda always knew it wouldnt be an easy ride.

long story short, his girlfriend got pregnant within one year, she was a waitress and met him during a trip he took with his colleague, without going in to much detail, he is pretty rich and we live in a pretty wealthy european country, she comes from one of the poorest countries in latin-america, this makes me suspicious. what if she deceived him..now she lives here, everything is taken care of...i cant not think it...:sad::sad:

so i did the chart, im way too biased to judge it...i cant:sad::sad: please tell me your opinion...

if it is his child then i take all my suspicion back and ill feel incredibly stupid for even thinking these things!

horary is about you and your issues.
how is this your problem?

well since i know him, have had a relationship with him since being a kid, i think its not crazy to understand how i am connected to this, the reason i asked is i just wanted to know for myself, if you really think im going to tell him anything and say an astrology chart told me something about the paternity of the child- no thank you. this is just for me because like every normal human being, this made me curious and interested to know if you will- perhaps its not the most dignified thing to do, but hell, i cant help myself - its like when there was a car accident on the highway and you slowly are instructed to drive around it, you really shouldnt be so interested to look at it right? but usually, you almost strain your neck trying to get a glimpse. its not our proudest moment but its something human i guess.

and i just wanted to add to what you said: hhorary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem

well i know him personally, just because this isnt my relationship that doesnt mean i cant ask- its not some unknown to me person i have never met.

you answered on several threads where the question did not directly involve the one asking, although, just like me, they knew the ones they were asking about personally:

someone asking if a nurse hit her sister
(horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133919

someone asking if their parents would get divorced (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134384

someone asking if the cop wanted to kill george floyd (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133966

someone asking if china is the reason for the dow falling (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133772

someone asking if their 'papa' had coronavirus (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133603

someone asking if the person they are dating still have feelings for their ex girlfriend
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133585

someone asking if their neigbour killed their baby
(horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?- yet you had no problems answering this one!)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133084

now i can go on here but i think you get the point

and let me read your thoughts here- probably you are thinking: "yes but these people are asking about their own parents, their own sister, their own cop and george floyd, their own dow jones, their own boyfriend, their own papa, their own neigbour"

yes and i am asking about my own ex-boyfriend.

thanks.

tikana

well since i know him, have had a relationship with him since being a kid, i think its not crazy to understand how i am connected to this, the reason i asked is i just wanted to know for myself, if you really think im going to tell him anything and say an astrology chart told me something about the paternity of the child- no thank you. this is just for me because like every normal human being, this made me curious and interested to know if you will- perhaps its not the most dignified thing to do, but hell, i cant help myself - its like when there was a car accident on the highway and you slowly are instructed to drive around it, you really shouldnt be so interested to look at it right? but usually, you almost strain your neck trying to get a glimpse. its not our proudest moment but its something human i guess.

and i just wanted to add to what you said: hhorary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem

well i know him personally, just because this isnt my relationship that doesnt mean i cant ask- its not some unknown to me person i have never met.

you answered on several threads where the question did not directly involve the one asking, although, just like me, they knew the ones they were asking about personally:

someone asking if a nurse hit her sister
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133919
read the thread .. it is her sister NOT an x bf.. querent is taking care of her ill sister.

someone asking if their parents would get divorced (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134384

parents!!! NOT an x bf

someone asking if the cop wanted to kill george floyd (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133966
global / mundane issue not an xbf

someone asking if china is the reason for the dow falling (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133772
//global immediate issue that might effect a person's wealth

someone asking if their 'papa' had coronavirus (horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?)
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133603
It is a parent not an xbf with scarce coron tests.. not a xbf..

someone asking if the person they are dating still have feelings for their ex girlfriend
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133585
TOTALLY LEGIT question. because SHE IS DATING HIM CURRENTLY.. who DOESN'T want to be in rebound relationship.. He is NOT an XBF

someone asking if their neigbour killed their baby
(horary is about you and your issues, how is this your problem right?- yet you had no problems answering this one!)

read the thread .. i raised a question of validity there as well if it is their problem .. answer was "i live there. safety issue"

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133084

now i can go on here but i think you get the point
GO AHEAD .. keep going

and let me read your thoughts here- probably you are thinking: "yes but these people are asking about their own parents, their own sister, their own cop and george floyd, their own dow jones, their own boyfriend, their own papa, their own neigbour"

yes and i am asking about my own ex-boyfriend.

thanks.

again. you xbf fathering a child who is not your kid is not your issue ... HE IS YOUR X! If you are not in relationship with him, then it is irrelevant if he had a kid or not. besides you stated yourself " perhaps its not the most dignified thing to do, but hell, i cant help myself - its like when there was a car accident on the highway and you slowly are instructed to drive around it, you really shouldnt be so interested to look at it right? but usually, you almost strain your neck trying to get a glimpse. its not our proudest moment but its something human i guess." that is how you get into fender benders (highway comment) .. drive safe and buckle up

FYI. most curiosity charts have either 0-3 deg or 27+deg ascendants -- william lilly openly talks about this in considerations against judgement
you might wanna read this https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/how-to-ask-good-horary-questions/

YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR XBF! You are not going to even tell him if the kid is his or not! What is the point of asking?
T

Last edited:
again. you xbf fathering a child who is not your kid is not your issue ... HE IS YOUR X! If you are not in relationship with him, then it is irrelevant if he had a kid or not. besides you stated yourself " perhaps its not the most dignified thing to do, but hell, i cant help myself - its like when there was a car accident on the highway and you slowly are instructed to drive around it, you really shouldnt be so interested to look at it right? but usually, you almost strain your neck trying to get a glimpse. its not our proudest moment but its something human i guess." that is how you get into fender benders (highway comment) .. drive safe and buckle up

FYI. most curiosity charts have either 0-3 deg or 27+deg ascendants -- william lilly openly talks about this in considerations against judgement
you might wanna read this https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/how-to-ask-good-horary-questions/

YOU DO NOT OWN YOUR XBF! You are not going to even tell him if the kid is his or not! What is the point of asking?
T

FYI the ascendant is 27'50 degrees

did you even bother to open the chart?

and also, i posted a horary chart to an astrological forum, to look into using astrology- i asked for astrological answers- not personal opinions.

i also find it quite strange that you are deciding for me what is or is not relevant to me. i am the only judge of that. if i think this is relevant for my life, it is - for it is my life.

who are you to decide what is relevant to me? i literally do not know you, nor do you know me to make such bold statements, i wonder if you think this is normal behaviour?

nowhere did i ask your opinion on wether you believe this is my issue or not,

nowhere did i ask if you could give me your opinion on how i relate to my ex boyfriend, nor did i ask you if you think i 'own' him, whatever that means in your world, i dont need your advice on my relationships.

i asked, a freaking astrological question, i want to know about the chart and the planets, thats what this forum is for, right?

and last, but certainly not least,

you say: You are not going to even tell him if the kid is his or not! What is the point of asking?

the point of asking, is that i want to know, usually that is why people ask things- to gain understanding. if i have a question, im going to ask it. but i see that you are deciding for me that my question is pointless.

obviously if im asking- i see the point in doing that or else I PROBABLY WOULDNT ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE SOUNDS PRETTY LOGICAL TO ME

Last edited:

tikana

FYI the ascendant is 27'50 degrees

did you even bother to open the chart?

and also, i posted a horary chart to an astrological forum, to look into using astrology- i asked for astrological answers- not personal opinions.

i also find it quite strange that you are deciding for me what is or is not relevant to me. i am the only judge of that. if i think this is relevant for my life, it is - for it is my life.

who are you to decide what is relevant to me? i literally do not know you, nor do you know me to make such bold statements, i wonder if you think this is normal behaviour?

nowhere did i ask your opinion on wether you believe this is my issue or not,

nowhere did i ask if you could give me your opinion on how i relate to my ex boyfriend, nor did i ask you if you think i 'own' him, whatever that means in your world, i dont need your advice on my relationships.

i asked, a freaking astrological question, i want to know about the chart and the planets, thats what this forum is for, right?

lol i did state 27+ deg meaning that your asce falls into that category.
I dont look at horary as personal opinion I look at it strictly astrologically.

27.00 - 29.59 degrees are classified as late ascendant degrees - classical case for trivial question degrees.
:) Kid is his btw.

Last edited: