Saturn From Cancer to Leo?

Z

Zuko

Please forgive me for I am not a student of astrology, but it seems to apply to me in Big way. The last 2 years have been very difficult in many ways. (Lots of hard work, stress, family, lack of balance, etc..) I'm a cancer and I know Saturn has been moving through my sign during that time. As I understand it Saturn will soon move into Leo (The house of earnd income ?). Can anyone tell me what that means, because I've had about as much of Saturn as I can take at this point. I'm specifically concerned with business, money and savings at this point and this Saturn/Leo thing does not sound good. I was born in Atlanta, GA on 06/27/1969 at 12:30 AM. I hope it's not inappropriate to ask for someone to read my chart, but I can't seem to find anyone reliable in my area. For what it's worth intuition and common sense tell me that my financial situation should dramatically improve in the immiediate future. If someone could please tell me whats going on I would cerrtainly appreciate it..

Thanks in advance

wilsontc

Staff member
What did Saturn ever do to you?! ;)

Zuko,

You are so tough on your poor old Saturn! :wink: And, looking at your transit chart (energy of the planets around you) all I see is VERY easy energy from your Saturn. And in your birth chart you have Taurus (physical, also money) modifying Saturn (duty, also career) focused in the 2nd house (physical, also money), so even there Saturn is helping you focus in on the "business, money issues" you mention. No, it's not Saturn which is causing all the challenges...it is a much more powerful energy...Pluto (transformation, also power) conjuncting (energy is combined with) your birth Midheaven (outer world) which wants you to transform your career and get rid of all the "dead wood" that has piled up in your life.

We all carry a lot of "baggage" around with us, old relationships, friendships, possessions, etc. and, although we may not ever NEED all these things, we get attached to them. But, along comes a transit of Pluto (such as the one you are having) and it's "out with the old"! And, since Pluto rules "other people's money" this transit can create finance/savings issues. This is a LONG transit and won't be finished for several years.

But that's still not all! :wink: You ALSO have transiting Uranus (friends, also restructuring, individuality) conjuncting (energy is combined with) your Ascendant (self), so you need to restructure how you see yourself at this time. This is another LONG transit which will last for several years.

In short, there are some VERY powerful energies forcing you to transform your outer world at the same time as you are restructuring your own sense of yourself. This is a GREAT opportunity to grow and develop an inner STRENGTH. Yes, your "financial situation" could "dramatically improve", but only if you take the steps necessary to make it happen.

Since no one in your area can help you out with your astrology, you might want to take some of your trasformational/restructuring time to take the 6 steps necessary to learn basic astrological chart interpretation:
http://www.geocties.com/wilsontctc

Wishing you the best as you develop your power and individuality,

Tim

Z

Zuko

Thanks

Tim,

That makes a tremendous amount of sense to me. Thank you so much.
Also, could you check the link. It does not seem to work.

Thanks again

wilsontc

Staff member
Correct link

Zuko,

A little bit of a spelling error there with "geocities"! :wink: Try this link:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

I'm pleased that it makes sense and hope you are finding positive, self-enriching ways to use this energy. Remember...out of pressure come diamonds!

Self-correcting,

Tim