BigBang TOP (Ascendant)

sp1ca

do you think his birth-chart may be like this?? :smile:

tuj.gif

(if you don't know who he is) significant events of his life:

his band came out in 2006, and he started acting in 2007.
in 2005 or 2006 he lost a huge amount of weight in a short period.
because of his weight, he got rejected by the agency now he's tied to, then he decided to get slimmer. I read that he ate too little and started to work out at the gym by himself. the result; he lost 20 kg in 1.5 months. (a true success story of ambition and hardwork) when he was a teenager he was overweight and now he's in his 20s, doing modelling.

not like a divorce but, I read that before he became famous, his girlfriend of 1 year broke up with him, since he's always busy with training. I read that, she asked him "your job or me??", the guy chose job, also said to her "it's for us, future" etc. "wait for me". then she broke up with him. (it must be in the first half of 2006 most probably) also that girl was older than him.

the last movie he starred had lots of problems;
the recording started in july 2012, the director left, the recording was paused in august 2012 due to a typhoon, the production company was dropped out... the filming was finished in the end of january 2013.
he also got injured in the end of september.

during 2009 (october-december), he acted in a war movie and a spy themed tv series; he mentioned that he had difficulties after portraying dark characters, stayed traumatized for a long time.

he purchased a huge house in 2011.

in the first half of 2012, his band released an album, and he mentioned that during the process he got tired mentally too much, unlike other members.

he also got hospitalized on november 5th, 2008, due to overworking. (some people speculated that he might commited to suicide...) in december 2007, he also had a similar issue, low blood-sugar...

according to my calculations of aspects, he may have either aquarius or cancer ascendant. I think aquarius ascendant fits more.
he used to have a more sporty-hiphop style of clothing, recently he's combining classical taste with funky patterns. I thought he might have "uranus conjuncts saturn" in 1st house.

Last edited:

sp1ca

and what do you think about those?? :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_528_top_cancer.75251.9735.jpg
    astro_2gw_528_top_cancer.75251.9735.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 60
  • astro_2gw_527_top_aries.72416.32471.jpg
    astro_2gw_527_top_aries.72416.32471.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 48

sp1ca

according to my calculations, I think the same :joyful: I tried to be objective too much XD though I can't be 100% sure :sad:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is this an attempted rectification from an actual birth day, but without the actual time?

And who is the dude, just for some oldster who lives in rural Maine, USA?

sp1ca

@ Skillcoil : I watched it :love:
I knew Big Bang for a long time, until I listened GD&TOP album, I wasn't much into them.
I'd like to hear more from them, too.

@Zarathu : The birth date is present, yet the birth time is unknown. :sad:
He's a Korean idol/rapper/actor. :innocent:

poyi

Premium Member
With his dramatic weight lost, could very well use progressed planets/solar return to backward engineering when this life changing weight lost occurred.

poyi

Premium Member
This weight lost determination/physical afford could be highly influenced by both Saturn and Pluto directly tightly conjunct or square to his natal AC/MC very likely also to the Solar return AC/MC. Progression Sun and Progressed MC/AC/ and MC/AC rulers should assist this as long lasting weight lost success. Uranus/Pluto could give sudden fame and empowerment in his career.

poyi

Premium Member
He was born on the day with Moon trine Saturn and his girlfriend was older than him then the 5th and/or 7th house will have direct relations with Moon or Saturn for him to prefer an older woman. Venus is relatively unaspect so won't have much direct impact unless transit/progressions said otherwise. But the simple logic will be Moon and Saturn having direct relations to 5th or 7th house either being placed inside these 2 houses or as Rulers of these 2 houses.

sp1ca

it seems his progressed venus-saturn was conjuncted during the relationship, and stayed conjuncted for a while. (they were still conjuncted in august 2010) :pouty:

if I put the asc to aquarius, transit uranus would be in his 1st and transit saturn would be in his 6th, around the period of weightloss. :happy: around the time of breakup, transit saturn would be in his 7th. (during that period also his progressed moon was conjuncted to his progressed venus and saturn.)

that would be the transit chart of his band's debut day

kph.gif

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Seem positive. :happy:

The next step would be to use this chart to attempt prediction for the future than you can review the timing and do fine adjustment. I don't have much experiences on rectification but simily speaking out of my logical thoughts.

sp1ca

good :D thanks
it can't be that much coincidence, right?? XD
I will try my best. :cool:

edition:

I think when the transit venus moves to 9th house, we will see him promoting his new movie abroad, attending events. =)
and would it be ok to say; when the transit saturn conjuncts his venus, he may get into a committed relationship ??

j06.gif

Last edited: