I woke up feeling IMPULSIVE. WHY?

Cancer7

Account Closed
Often I wake up feeling hyper and impulsive. I often do random 'bad" thing, like lash out at people in angry. Or I have tons of energy and complete projects. WHY? Is this in my chart?

Attachments

• natal.gif
    natal.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 31

IleneK

Premium Member
Often I wake up feeling hyper and impulsive. I often do random 'bad" thing, like lash out at people in angry. Or I have tons of energy and complete projects. WHY? Is this in my chart?

When I open your thumbnail attachment, it does not enlarge enough for me to be able to see it. If you elect to recreate a larger natal chart, would you please include the transits for the day in question?

Marinka

When I open your thumbnail attachment, it does not enlarge enough for me to be able to see it. If you elect to recreate a larger natal chart, would you please include the transits for the day in question?

I had the same problem.

dude123

Banned
It's definitely your Moon conjunct Mars, especially since it's in Scorpio.

Mars aspects tend to make one aggressive.

I should know...I have Mars conjunct Ascendant and I'm HELLAAAAAA aggressive!!!!! Some people get scared when they first meet me, cause I give off an intimidating vibe. :rightful:

Krewster

"...hyper and impulsive..." can be indicated by your Merc and Mars being in a septile series config with Jup and Uran;

"...I often do random 'bad" thing..." and "...I have tons of energy and complete projects..." can come from the combo of Moon/Mars and Sun septile Pluto;

"...lash out at people in anger..." can come from Moon/Mars and Merc 90 Pluto; and

finally, the reason you're asking is because you want to be a nice person (as represented by Ven tri-decile Moon/Sat).

. WHY? Is this in my chart?

IleneK

Premium Member

Yes, I would say it is.

Transits shown are for 4pm of the day in question, and I am assuming you awakened around 6am.

Moon moves approximately 12 degrees a day, so let's say it was at about 5 degrees Aquarius when you awakened, just having swept over having squared your natal Pluto a few hours prior to set the tone of the day.
Pluto is associated with such psychological attributes as power, compulsion, domination, oppression, manipulation. These may be the motives behind doing "bad things" as you say. Either dominating, oppressing, manipulating or feeling dominated, oppressed, manipulated, or perhaps some of both.

Moon transited on towards your complex Saturn Moon Mars conjunction. Saturn Moon Mars may be quick to feel [Moon] anger [Mars] that is also repressed or inhibited [Saturn] until it builds up a lot of pressure. At the time you awakened, transiting Moon was near the Pluto Saturn midpoint. Your natal Moon and Mars [=> emotional need lash out at people in anger] were strongly resonating by their close orb to natal Saturn.

I think that energy/impulsiveness [Mars] and control [Saturn] may blend for you pretty seamlessly and unconsciously, as they are in a 12th house [unconsious] stellium that includes very tightly conjunct Sat Moon Mars. And I personally would include Pluto in that stellium, greatly amping up the whole dynamic, since it is within seconds of the sign of Scorpio and certainly within orb of the very sensitive and important Moon, which is the seat of your feeling life.

With such a stellium, it may be that you find that your passions have totally taken over in matters having to do with your feelings, and that you may have little say or even awareness of it until the matter is over.

This Pluto Saturn Moon Mars stellium in the 12th is a crucial component of a key signature of your natal chart: a triangle comprised of Pluto Saturn Moon Mars trine Sun and sextile Jupiter. The stellium energy flows out by trine [easily and so, again, unconsciously] to your Sun, your identity and self-expression, in the also unconscious 8th. And it is all amplified by Jupiter. Your natal Venus' proximity to Sun receives this energy, which directly affects the manner in which you relate lovingly to others. And as others have commented, the stellium also challenges and sometimes hijacks the manner in which you think about it, by its square to your natal Mercury, keeping you from being able to understand it easily.

I believe this key signature configuration of your birth chart represents life issues and challenges for you to work with and cultivate throughout your life. And it is both via Saturn's current passage through Scorpio and also its contact to your natal Saturn that highlight the major hard life lessons you must learn regarding this stellium as you move from the last vestiges of childhood into adulthood, which the first Saturn return is said to symbolize.

There are also long-term, slower transits that are re-working these energies from powerful outer planets, Uranus and Pluto, but they would not explain the triggers from this morning.

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
"I am assuming you awakened around 6am" Possibly. I called my child's father at 7:03am. He was my victim this time. I hadn't talked to him in years. I did a lot of ranting and raving for hours on the phone:devil:. I don't believed I calmed down until nearly 3pm. SMH, LOL! I was drained when it was all done. I'm going to work on controlling my emotions and that behavior.

IleneK

Premium Member
"I am assuming you awakened around 6am" Possibly. I called my child's father at 7:03am. He was my victim this time. I hadn't talked to him in years. I did a lot of ranting and raving for hours on the phone:devil:. I don't believed I calmed down until nearly 3pm. SMH, LOL! I was drained when it was all done. I'm going to work on controlling my emotions and that behavior.

There will not be much difference in the transiting Moon's position in an hour between 6 and 7 am, so I think the way it triggered your natal Moon and nearby planets still holds.

And, for the record, you have both my support and sympathy since I share the same 12th house planetary configuration in the same order, Pluto Saturn Moon Mars. Mine squares my Sun, so I get what you are working with.

Last edited: