Does my natal chart doom me to be alone?

clip11

My whole life I have struggled to make and keep friends and Im in my 30s and still don't have my own family. It seems like Im doomed to get up, go to a crappie job to make ends meet come home, go to sleep and repeat until Im dead. And I feel so stuck. I try to look at the good things but the issues I stated above just seem to overshadow them.

I notice that I have no planets in my 11th house but so many in my 4th house. Would that be the culprit?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

My whole life I have struggled to make and keep friends and Im in my 30s and still don't have my own family. It seems like Im doomed to get up, go to a crappie job to make ends meet come home, go to sleep and repeat until Im dead. And I feel so stuck. I try to look at the good things but the issues I stated above just seem to overshadow them.

I notice that I have no planets in my 11th house but so many in my 4th house. Would that be the culprit?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930

NO, YOUR CHART does NOT doom you to anything. Your chart does not prevent you from making necessary and effective changes in your own life. :ninja:

Do not give away all of your power and your free will by blaming your chart.:bandit:

clip11

NO, YOUR CHART does NOT doom you to anything. Your chart does not prevent you from making necessary and effective changes in your own life. :ninja:

Do not give away all of your power and your free will by blaming your chart.:bandit:

Then what is the problem? It seems like everything that just naturally happens for others just for some reason doesn't happen for me and i don't get it

Hello, I really hope someone with more experience reading charts comes along and gives some input. However, I'll do my best.

In my opinion you should try focusing on Jupiter which is conjunct your mars in Pisces. It always seems like this aspect gives a person magnetism and charisma. This is something that really jumps out in your chart, a strong aspect.

It seems like you feel a deep connection to others but tend to be on your own.

I'm going to guess you're quite pessimistic, or atleast realistic, seeing as your Jupiter is in the sixth house and you probably don't believe much in luck. However, you'd find alot of luck in an artistic and/or spiritual community. Jupiter in Pisces can also do well in nursing jobs I believe. My friend has this position and works in mental health. Have you ever wanted to become an EMT or paramedic?

Venus is in the third house. This lends diplomacy to the mind and perhaps even a poetic way with words.

Your Ascendant and 10th house rulers are both ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication.

A hobby or career in art, healing, writing, public speaking, and medicine would suit you and bring you new opportunities/experiences into your life, even leading to new social connections and family. You hate to be criticized, (I'm guessing) by others even slightly and place alot value on how much you can get done in a day, you're very hard on yourself. You need to learn self love, there's alot of harsh aspects in your chart and skepticism which holds you back.

Also I just noticed that Neptune Mercury and Sun are Conjunct in your chart. This along with your Pisces in Jupiter is really giving me the impression that you're very creative/artistic/daydreamy or perhaps this is something you should explore more.

Last edited:

wan

Do you try to get out of the house? Go out with friends or even on your own. Put yourself out there, and let all your friends know that you are looking.

Just curious, what do you look like? You don't have to post a pic. If you want you can just give a number on a scale of 1 to 10. To give us a rough idea about your physical attractiveness. I know this sounds shallow on my part, however, let's face it, looks matter in terms of attraction and dating.

Do you try to get out of the house? Go out with friends or even on your own. Put yourself out there, and let all your friends know that you are looking.

Just curious, what do you look like? You don't have to post a pic. If you want you can just give a number on a scale of 1 to 10. To give us a rough idea about your physical attractiveness. I know this sounds shallow on my part, however, let's face it, looks matter in terms of attraction and dating.

No offense but wtf? Scale of 1 to 10? This has nothing to do with their chart and isn't really helpful.

katydid

Then what is the problem? It seems like everything that just naturally happens for others just for some reason doesn't happen for me and i don't get it

It may 'seem' like 'everything just naturally happens' for others---but that is not usually true.

Your chart is a tight bundle, sitting mostly at the bottom, surrounding the IC, of emotional depth.

The trick will be how you can put your best foot forward and show others what you bring to the table.

Are there any small groups or classes you could attend to help you make some connections with new friends? Your Venus in the 3rd trine Jupiter says that classes, small groups, neighborhood meetings, close circle of friends/neighbors could bring you opportunities for potential relationships.

It won’t come to you without you making a conscious effort.

Last edited:

clip11

Hello, I really hope someone with more experience reading charts comes along and gives some input. However, I'll do my best.

In my opinion you should try focusing on Jupiter which is conjunct your mars in Pisces. It always seems like this aspect gives a person magnetism and charisma. This is something that really jumps out in your chart, a strong aspect.

It seems like you feel a deep connection to others but tend to be on your own.

I'm going to guess you're quite pessimistic, or atleast realistic, seeing as your Jupiter is in the sixth house and you probably don't believe much in luck. However, you'd find alot of luck in an artistic and/or spiritual community. Jupiter in Pisces can also do well in nursing jobs I believe. My friend has this position and works in mental health. Have you ever wanted to become an EMT or paramedic?

Venus is in the third house. This lends diplomacy to the mind and perhaps even a poetic way with words.

Your Ascendant and 10th house rulers are both ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication.

A hobby or career in art, healing, writing, public speaking, and medicine would suit you and bring you new opportunities/experiences into your life, even leading to new social connections and family. You hate to be criticized, (I'm guessing) by others even slightly and place alot value on how much you can get done in a day, you're very hard on yourself. You need to learn self love, there's alot of harsh aspects in your chart and skepticism which holds you back.

Also I just noticed that Neptune Mercury and Sun are Conjunct in your chart. This along with your Pisces in Jupiter is really giving me the impression that you're very creative/artistic/daydreamy or perhaps this is something you should explore more.
I thought about being a EMT, the only problem is that I have always sucked at school. I was told in elementary and middle school that I day dream alot.

wan

I thought about being a EMT, the only problem is that I have always sucked at school. I was told in elementary and middle school that I day dream alot.
Could it be because the material was too easy for you? That it did not challenge you sufficiently? A lot of really intelligent people don't do well in school.

clip11

It may 'seem' like 'everything just naturally happens' for others---but that is not usually true.

Your chart is a tight bundle, sitting mostly at the bottom, surrounding the IC, of emotional depth.

The trick will be how you can put your best foot forward and show others what you bring to the table.

Are there any small groups or classes you could attend to help you make some connections with new friends? Your Venus in the 3rd trine Jupiter says that classes, small groups, neighborhood meetings, close circle of friends/neighbors could bring you opportunities for potential relationships.

It won’t come to you without you making a conscious effort.

The thing is, I don't have a problem with making acquaintances or fitting in to a group. It's making long term friends. It just seems like I just meet people and for some reason I can't explain, things just fizzle out and I lose contact. Then I see other people (its always other people when it comes to something good, never me) that have like 100 friends and if you ask them exactly what they did to become so popular, they don't even know and couldn't tell you. So it seems like either it happens or it doesn't.

clip11

Could it be because the material was too easy for you? That it did not challenge you sufficiently? A lot of really intelligent people don't do well in school.
If I'm learning on my own, I am fine. It's when it is in a school setting that Im not so good at. Unfortunately, it's like the learning the world cares about is learning gained at school or in some type of class.

Are you really going to sit there and say that physical attraction is not an important aspect of romance?

Of course it factors in, I just didn't like how it was phrased. I associate rating appearance on a scale of 1-10 with young f**kbois. You can ask someone about their appearance and physical attractiveness w/o sounding like this.

wan

Of course it factors in, I just didn't like how it was phrased. I associate rating appearance on a scale of 1-10 with young f**kbois. You can ask someone about their appearance and physical attractiveness w/o sounding like this.

What do you mean by sounding like "this"? What did I sound like? What is it about my post that you have a problem with?

wan

Let me try and put things in context:

The reason I asked him to rate himself on such a scale, is because I had no picture of him. Without a picture, I could not accurately assess his level of physical attractiveness. In order to give him appropriate advise, I needed some measure of physical attractiveness. So, I tried to get this from him by asking him to rate himself. This way, I bypassed the need for pics and his privacy was kept intact. I wasn't trying to be a f**kboi (lol I don't even know what this is).

Hope this explains it.

Last edited:

clip11

Let me try and put things in context:

The reason I asked him to rate himself on such a scale, is because I had no picture of him. Without a picture, I could not accurately assess his level of physical attractiveness. In order to give him appropriate advise, I needed some measure of physical attractiveness. So, I tried to get this from him by asking him to rate himself. This way, I bypassed the need for pics and his privacy was kept intact. I wasn't trying to be a f**kboi (lol I don't even know what this is).

Hope this explains it.
Im like 6 feet tall. I look like a regular guy. I don't know what kind of detail you're looking for

wan

Im like 6 feet tall. I look like a regular guy. I don't know what kind of detail you're looking for

I see, thanks for sharing those details.

I guess you are fine in the looks department. So, next thing I will do is ask you a few questions. Do you have any hobbies? Not just any hobbies, but hobbies that allow you to come into contact with people. Not necessarily women (though it would be nice). Do you have a fairly big circle of friends and acquaintances? Usually meeting a romantic partner through a mutual friend is a very good strategy, because she tends to have been properly vetted. She is probably "normal" (this actually doesn't come by very often nowadays).

Another thing you can do is through work. Of course, if you have reservations about dating someone you work with, that is very understandable. However, your work friends and colleagues might know someone. They might have female friends that they can introduce you to. If they are meeting up for happy hour after work, tag along. They might bring someone with them.

I can't really tell you why you don't have a family yet, I havent interacted with you in real life, I don't know whether you are socially competent or not. Usually when someone who is physically OK-looking like you are has trouble getting girlfriends, it's because he is not very skilled socially. I hope I didn't offend you, I am not saying you are socially inept. I am just saying that as a general rule, it could be the crux of the matter.

Hope the above helps.

Last edited:

wan

I don’t see what OP’s natal chart has to do with his physical attractiveness. In both cases it’s what you do with what you’ve got that matters. Probably you can think of lots of people who may be good looking but are not at all appealing as people, let alone as partners or constant companions?
Aaah, I see where the confusion is.

I wasn't addressing his natal chart per se (my apologies to all, he did specify it in the title of this thread). I was trying to proffer up advice that was not astrologically based. I asked about his level of physical attractiveness in an attempt to find out whether that was the issue holding him back.

And now I know it's not. He's quite tall and apparently average-looking.