Cia

socrates

Hi Back in november I denounced via email to the CIA a guy I suspect to belong to IS,due to something I overheard him saying to his friends. The Security of my country phoned me asking me for more details but i told them i didnt want problems and it was up to them to follow the hints. Today they approached me in a cafe and asked what i heard etc. I kept quiet and told them what I heard. However what I fear is that,this being a small village, the guy and his friends may find out who gave them away and try to hurt me or even sue,if my suspicions are wrong.So I asked if it was sensible to move or go abroad at least for a while just in case.Anyway I`d like to move.Here is the chart.Me in 8th conjunct 9th and 12th ruler Jupiter and Moon is approaching by sextile both and Sun.Moon rules 4th of home. Frankly not sure if this is yes or stay. Mars in 8th is confusing as it is moving away from jupiter.What do you make of this? If moving is suggested what`s the time span? Days,months?Thanks in advance

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17

Whoam1

I can't tell if your yanking a chain here but let's say you were being serious, they would have snatched you by now if they wanted you gone. Keep your head down and your ears perked you should be fine.