Is it safe to go to him in his country can I trust him

leo468

My question is can i trust him? Is it safe to go to him in his country? I am VERY serious about that. I need answers !

Saturn in first house don't look good for me ?

https://i.imgur.com/bzMkU1w_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Im from my phone

Please i need fast answers

leo468

You can trust a combust planet, L7 is combust here so there's things you dnt know about him, so stay put.

So i CAN trust him but in the same time i have to stay put? Please please please explain it to me? And what are the things that i dont know can it be seen in this chart? Its serious i need answers fast, just to know what to do

Chrysalis

So i CAN trust him but in the same time i have to stay put? Please please please explain it to me? And what are the things that i dont know can it be seen in this chart? Its serious i need answers fast, just to know what to do

Sorry typo...i meant to say can't not can.

Chrysalis

Well who even is he ? how long have you known him ? and what you exactly supposed to be going for ?

Id still say No, you seem to be rushing into this with moon/mars. And there seems to be some 2nd house relations here ?, i don't think you know him properly enough, hes kinda still combust and hes also peregrine.

leo468

Well who even is he ? how long have you known him ? and what you exactly supposed to be going for ?

Id still say No, you seem to be rushing into this with moon/mars. And there seems to be some 2nd house relations here ?, i don't think you know him properly enough, hes kinda still combust and hes also peregrine.

I know him enough to know we are much alike.
Im not rushing i plan to move couple months later im just too worried because hes foreigner and came to my country for me unexpectedly and i have other plans that i cannot cancel and it was cruel that i left him like that. Im guilty. Why i cant trust him

rafaella

My question is can i trust him? Is it safe to go to him in his country? I am VERY serious about that. I need answers !

Saturn in first house don't look good for me ?

https://i.imgur.com/bzMkU1w_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Im from my phone

Please i need fast answers

There is no reception between the main significators, Mercury is peregrine and under the sunbeams (so is Jupiter), so he might be not completely open about himself. I agree with Chrysalis.

I would be careful if I were you. But the conjunction suggests coming together as in a relationship, the physical one, that is. Moon is applying to Mars, its actually besieged, separating from one malefic, applying to another.

So I'd advice you to not go, but if you will go - don't stay with him, get a room at the hotel and make sure your parents and friends know which hotel you are staying at, give numbers, and flight details to them so they know when to expect you back. Keep in touch with friends at home so they know you are alright.

take care of yourself, don't get drunk... stay safe.

tikana

meh..i'd pass.. anytime i see combustion either quested or questor without logical explanation,someone is def bsing or being bsed

leo468

There is no reception between the main significators, Mercury is peregrine and under the sunbeams (so is Jupiter), so he might be not completely open about himself. I agree with Chrysalis.

I would be careful if I were you. But the conjunction suggests coming together as in a relationship, the physical one, that is. Moon is applying to Mars, its actually besieged, separating from one malefic, applying to another.

So I'd advice you to not go, but if you will go - don't stay with him, get a room at the hotel and make sure your parents and friends know which hotel you are staying at, give numbers, and flight details to them so they know when to expect you back. Keep in touch with friends at home so they know you are alright.

take care of yourself, don't get drunk... stay safe.

Can it be seen about what hes not open about himself? And do you mean we will be in physical relationship? What will happen to me if i go ? He will do something bad to me? I need answers thank you very much and please help

Chrysalis

Can it be seen about what hes not open about himself? And do you mean we will be in physical relationship? What will happen to me if i go ? He will do something bad to me? I need answers thank you very much and please help

Three different people now have told you its best you don't go and your still doubting the answers.

Whats the point in consulting horay and asking if you should go or not, when your not even listening to the answer the charts telling you.

You may think you know this guy enough...but you don't, a combust planet is hidden, hes not showing who he really is, and esp mercury this shows someone up to no good.

leo468

Three different people now have told you its best you don't go and your still doubting the answers.

Whats the point in consulting horay and asking if you should go or not, when your not even listening to the answer the charts telling you.

You may think you know this guy enough...but you don't, a combust planet is hidden, hes not showing who he really is, and esp mercury this shows someone up to no good.

I UNDERSTAND the answers all the people gave me but i ask WHY i shouldnt go what will happen? Why its so bad?

Nope im not gonna go when all the answers are negative. I just needed answers to the questions i asked and if nobody knows the answer to them just admit

Don't disregard valuable information just because it is negative, you can learn from both sides, people here have been fair and given an answer based on proper technique.

If you cannot handle it, don't ask a question where the possible outcome may not be to your liking.

Chrysalis

Nope im not gonna go when all the answers are negative. I just needed answers to the questions i asked and if nobody knows the answer to them just admit

Your expecting the chart to tell you basically what to eat and wear wtf. The charts quite clearly answered your question of a NO dont go.

Your now wanting to now know why the charts saying No, all 3 of us have already said why.

Maybe do another chart to see what color pants hes wearing ...crikey:pinched:

rafaella

Only he knows what he is hiding, I'm not a psychic. Yes a physical relationship, but that is all. He is not the one for you.

The fact that you are questioning what will happen to you, makes me think you and he don't know each other at all. He is a stranger to you. Its better if he comes to you instead, you will be more safe and on your own terms and you can take your friend with you then when you meet him. In a foreign country you are on your own, not good for a young girl.

leo468

Don't disregard valuable information just because it is negative, you can learn from both sides, people here have been fair and given an answer based on proper technique.

If you cannot handle it, don't ask a question where the possible outcome may not be to your liking.

Where did i said i expect to like the answers? I just asked simple questions no need to internet attack me. This is astrology forum and questions are normal here. I asked questions and i expected answers ok yes i understand i should not go but the question is why? What will happen? I dont look for fights with people from astrology forum so cancer tell me where did i said i cannot handle it? If you have something to tell me tell me in private message and you have no answers to my questions don't write here just text me