Interesting zodiac sign combinations

haidee

I definitely have the Cancer rising+Aqua conjunction gender-fluidity.
I thought this was Sun/Moon combinations?
For a biological straight male who sometimes feels female (both in mind and soul), I like to have a girls night out with a date if she likes the idea of her man can be a girl friend too.
Well, I have the Sun/Moon combination, and I don't fluctuate between feeling like a woman and a man.

*Cancer/Aquarius: Disoriented.
**This how I view the combination in my life, and how I view the word 'disoriented' is based on a personal feeling. Not a literal interpretation.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I guess us Aquarius (esp sun and moon, I have both in conjunction) can be smart, but never boring. :sideways: I definitely have the Cancer rising+Aqua conjunction gender-fluidity. For a biological straight male who sometimes feels female (both in mind and soul), I like to have a girls night out with a date if she likes the idea of her man can be a girl friend too.

Propaganda is a helluva thing

CapAquaPis

I thought this was Sun/Moon combinations?

Well, I have the Sun/Moon combination, and I don't fluctuate between feeling like a woman and a man.

*Cancer/Aquarius: Disoriented.

True, we're disoriented, tangled and unorganized. I should be a futuristic sci-fi writer, since I'm into the future, sciences and likes writing stories or poems. The Sag/Aqua combination would be skeptical and suspicious alright when it comes to political and religious beliefs. Virgo/Scorpio represents a "damsel in distress" or a vulnerable male, the risk of victimhood or injury in life is greater.

What's a Prone Addict? Something about too much Gravity?:unsure:

..? Was there a punchline there I missed? I'm assuming it meant over-indulgent in general. Impulse (sag) towards earthly indulgences (Taurus). Food is surely a gift from the gods. Or being as comfortable as one can be. Different sensual experiences. Lazy.

Bunraku

..? Was there a punchline there I missed? I'm assuming it meant over-indulgent in general. Impulse (sag) towards earthly indulgences (Taurus). Food is surely a gift from the gods. Or being as comfortable as one can be. Different sensual experiences. Lazy.

I know this is the most delayed response ever, and probably irrelevant at this point since it has something to do with a misunderstanding earlier about fruit rollups or something along the lines, but then I realized it can mean something totally and completely different depending on who you ask.

This is what I meant by fruit rollups: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_Roll-Ups

fruit-roll-ups.jpg

david starling

So, "tendency towards" definition; maybe also "inclined to nap"(sleeping face down); or, shooting from a "Prone position".:biggrin:

Last edited:
I know this is the most delayed response ever, and probably irrelevant at this point since it has something to do with a misunderstanding earlier about fruit rollups or something along the lines, but then I realized it can mean something totally and completely different depending on who you ask.

This is what I meant by fruit rollups: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_Roll-Ups

fruit-roll-ups.jpg

Ohhhhh so that's fruit roll-ups...!! I can't remember how it came up in topic now but I didn't know that's what they were called!

craft94

Libra/Taurus - fashionista/designer

I'm more of a conspiracy theorist myself (air signs love to come up with and discuss theories, scorpio tends to be paranoid and suspicious) but I must admit, I do think I look/dress better than a lot of people. I paint/make art too so I can't complain with this description. I'm ALWAYS looking good imo (referring to how I dress, never jeans and t shirt). The other day, I was getting frozen yogurt and a guy came up to men ms complimented me on my dress. "Are you going somewhere tonight? Is there some kind of event or...?" "No, this is just how I dress." I don't look as good as I want to though. I don't put as much effort into it as some other people. All of my make up is cheap, drug-store bought and I don't do anything to my eyebrows. I'm too lazy/airheaded to spend more than 10 minutes on make up

Last edited:
Libra/Taurus - fashionista/designer

I'm more of a conspiracy theorist myself (air signs love to come up with and discuss theories, scorpio tends to be paranoid and suspicious) but I must admit, I do think I look/dress better than a lot of people. I paint/make art too so I can't complain with this description. I'm ALWAYS looking good imo (referring to how I dress, never jeans and t shirt). The other day, I was getting frozen yogurt and a guy came up to men ms complimented me on my dress. "Are you going somewhere tonight? Is there some kind of event or...?" "No, this is just how I dress." I don't look as good as I want to though. I don't put as much effort into it as some other people. All of my make up is cheap, drug-store bought and I don't do anything to my eyebrows. I'm too lazy/airheaded to spend more than 10 minutes on make up

YAS!! Luv a good old fashionista! I'd love to see your style, in a non-stalkery, fashionista way. I too wish I had the patience to be that bit more high maintenance! Fashion is such a great creative outlet.

Julijana

Aries/Sagittarius : the victorious athlete in sports.
I was good at running when I was younger, then Venus-Uranus kicked in at puberty, and I was too busy being a hippy/goth to do cross country.
:DDDDDD
I was a goth too :D Venus square Uranus/Neptune

Btw: Scorpio/Aries: outside nice, inside (wtf, omg, what to do, hit that with a rock, omg it burns, omg, lalalala, here comes the big bang... pffff... I'm dead. No your not. It's just a ....
everyday... Is so wonderfull,
but suddenlly
I start to breath...).
Haha, I'm not dead you b****. :) :( :????????? Whaaaat?) Help yourself, stupid. Oh yeah, right :D