Shift in human consciousness around the birth of Christ/Christianity

miquar

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any sources where people such as Dane Rudhyar and Rudolph Steiner have commented on the this issue. I have come across things in the past, but can't seem to find anything now.

Many thanks to anyone who is able to offer help x

kimbermoon

I agree that this seems to have been the theme around the time of Christ...now we are about to undergo another renaissance of enlightenment and attentivess. Attentiveness leads to understanding; compassion leads to humanity; service of others leads to humility; co-operation leads to balance; for our species the mind has not yet been fully developed and our spiritual gifts have been disregarded. Too much power, control and greed in the world today and this is what we are expected to change in the New Era of consciousness and accountability...the chaos surrounding us threatens collapse and destruction, if we collectively continue on the path of denial and ignorance and submission...we must all work together, or all will be lost...
I do believe that the Christ Consciousness was an attempt to pursuade the world [show the way] into more positive evolution through the values of higher enlightenment, greater awareness and the concepts of serving others above serving ourselves. The law of cause and effect is to become more obvious in our lives, as well. Unfortunately, as yet we have no leadership and no mentor to guide us. The voices of our divinity have long been silenced, simply because No One has been Listening. I too am curious about what others think of your question...thank you for posting it!:biggrin:

rahu

Banned
hmmm
edgar cayce had extensive readings from the time of jesus the messiah.
there was a paper back edition with many the life readings .thousands of his readings were from that time.

The Story of Jesus
http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?a...itle=edgar%20cayce's%20story%20of%20jesusrahu

cayced predicted years before that evidence of jesus being an essene would be found in 1947.which was the year the dead sea scrolls began to be uncovered. and the scrolls were from an essene community.

rahu

miquar

Thank you Kimbermoon and Rahu for your responses. I found this quote from a lecture which Rudolph Steiner gave in the early part of the last century. Does anyone have any sources, quotes or thoughts along these lines?

"[The Christ's] mission consisted in bringing to mankind the full force of the ego, an inner independence in the soul."

Steiner, Rudolf. The Gospel of St. John. (Hamburg Cycle, 1908), rev. ed. New York: Anthroposophic Press, 1962. p. 82

Thanks again x