How did my neighbor die?

LovelyMissAries

I woke up this morning and saw a policeman and who I assume was a coroner carrying out a bodybag two or three doors down. I tried not to hover and give them privacy. I didn't see anyone else leave the apartment, there was only one policeman (that I could see) and I did not see an ambulance or any flashing lights. I'm thinking it was someone who died of natural causes because of this but I asked horary.

I'm using L3 and then the turned 8th (so from that perspective the 10th house). Interesting that ruler of the turned 8H is in a critical degree in Scorpio - IN the actual 12H.

There's a lot of indicators there are at least two people who lived in the home given 8H in Virgo and then Moon in Gemini. I wonder if more than one person died.

L3 ruler is in their own 12H alongside the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction. Being represented by Saturn.

I also feel like maybe there were kids in the home because of Moon in Gemini being in the L3 turned 5H. Maybe 2?

Anyway, I see Saturn (bones) squaring Uranus and it's ruler rules the circulatory system then trining Virgo, who rules the intestines. I feel like this is saying "Yes it stopped working," just not why it did, and we'll never know.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• NeighborDie.jpg
    NeighborDie.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Interesting question.
With 3rd ruler in its 12th house, and turned 8th ruler mercury having completed a sextile with Saturn, ruler of 3rd, in scorpio the sign of death... is this a possible suicide?

LovelyMissAries

Interesting question.
With 3rd ruler in its 12th house, and turned 8th ruler mercury having completed a sextile with Saturn, ruler of 3rd, in scorpio the sign of death... is this a possible suicide?

I wondered that too!

It's possible. There were no flashing lights, caution tape, and today I saw an elderly couple leaving the apartment with cat litter and bags of things. I was thinking the same thing.:unsure: