Will or will not ?

Carla

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You will have to explain the question. Without knowing the question, we cannot know what house the question is in. This is almost essential in horary.

Will what be not or will? It also has to be a direct question that can be answered with a yes no answer and has a time line of no more than a year. For more information on how to ask a question go here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Last edited:

tikana

huh?

You made a wish and wanna know if it will come true or not?
I am confused.

Yes I got your pm, Carla.

T:cool:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method finds Cancer on the 11th whole sign house of wishes and hopes; Cancer = the Moon which = a "maybe" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

-Primary Ankara horary also find Cancer = the Moon on the 11th whole sign house of wishes and hopes; Moon flows toward the Part of Fortune which = a + indication; querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury; Moon flows away from Mercury which = a - indication; however querent Mercury flows toward the Part of Fortune by retrograde motion which = a + indication
...so 2+ and 1- indication, = net +1 = its quite possible that querent's hopes and wish might well come true...

dr. farr

In the approach to horary which I follow, full moon does not = negative; since Moon signifies 11th house of hopes and wishes, and since Moon flows toward (eventual) conjunction with the Part of Fortune, this could be a + testimony in favor of the wish possibly becoming fulfilled.

tikana

I am sorry for confusing you guys, let me try again. Everybody has your wishes right ? so do I. I have a wish about fashion world, I wish a type of clothing to become the trend worldwide. Is my explanation better ? let me know.
by the way: I am NOT asking if I will be famous designer.

what are you wishing for? a job/career or something else?

if you are wishing for a career it is i def 1/10 issue .. i am getting a NO (moon does not connect with merc)
if you are just wishing for something then it is 1/11 ... again no, moon/merc do not meet.

Condition of merc is interesting. it is retro - changing one's mind.

Last edited:

rafaella

Hello Carla,

thanks for contacting me. I agree, this doesn't look like it can happen.

I look at 5th of creativity, as you are creating and producing something of your own (basically you give birth to it, like a baby so 5th) does it have any good possibility? Saturn rx ruling the 5th...nope. Its debilitated and sextiles ASC, afflicts ASC. Moon opposite Sun another negative indication, extreme affliction. You also got Mercury, your significtor retrograde and weak and getting closer to the Sun, combustion.

But I do notice Venus strong in its own sign trine ASC, and it does rule fashion in general, as well as beauty and all things feminine. Do you have background in fashion or beauty? Chart shows that Venus/Saturn opposition - your idea is unlikely to grow the way you want. Perhaps you need to change something or look at things from different perspective.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-the non-horary Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method finds Cancer on the 11th whole sign house of wishes and hopes; Cancer = the Moon which = a "maybe" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

-Primary Ankara horary also find Cancer = the Moon on the 11th whole sign house of wishes and hopes; Moon flows toward the Part of Fortune which = a + indication; querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury; Moon flows away from Mercury which = a - indication; however querent Mercury flows toward the Part of Fortune by retrograde motion which = a + indication
...so 2+ and 1- indication, = net +1 = its quite possible that querent's hopes and wish might well come true...

NOTE:
The possible realization of querent's wish/hope, here, depends upon whether or not the querent will take direct and persistent action, in trying to realize that wish: if querent loses interest, or changes mind, etc, then the potential fulfillment of the wish/hope will not occur...

Carla

But I do notice Venus strong in its own sign trine ASC, and it does rule fashion in general, as well as beauty and all things feminine. Do you have background in fashion or beauty? Chart shows that Venus/Saturn opposition - your idea is unlikely to grow the way you want. Perhaps you need to change something or look at things from different perspective.

I am not a designer. But I do have arts ability, I have a job that is not related with it.

rafaella

thank you all for this help, :biggrin:

I have an interesting question, hours after I cast this chart I had a discussion with my parents by phone, it hurted me a bit. Then I remembered this chart, the opposition between the parents's houses 10th and 4th. Is it possible a chart showing something that you didn't ask ? our discussion was about that my mother lied to me but she said she didn't. My father always protect her even they are wrong and lying. I was supposed to be working where she is but she blocked my entrance to this new job. And I looked at this chart even not being an expert but it is so like what I passed hours later I asked.

I'd say generally the chart shows outcome and things regarding the question enquired. If other things happen that have a bearing on your question, then they could be shown in the chart. Do you feel your mother has some resentment towards you and in someway stopped you from attaining things, perhaps succeeding in this life? Our parents and the way we are brought up does shape us and has an effect on how successful we become....so if one of your parents always puts you down, this may make you feel insecure about creating things of your own.

I think you should still go ahead and create what you would like to do....even if it may not become big the way you dream, you can do it more locally...things for you own community, nothing wrong with that... Do it not for money but for love of art and fashion, if that is what you like...Venus is strong but opposes that nasty Saturn (Venus and Jupiter are very strong here). Saturn might be setbacks.