Should I stay or go?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for phrasing the question more directly.

Let's take you as the Moon, since Merc rules both the Asc (you) and the 10th.

Moon in the first house (querent) generally shows that the querent is indecisive the matter he enquires about. That is true here.

Merc is in the sign of Moon's dignity, job/people there like you. MR between Moon and Merc shows mutual liking and feeling there. Also true. The Moon will sextile Merc before it goes rx. I think you actually might stay beyond June 30th. Please let us know.

Good luck for whatever you decide
:)AQ7

Cancer7

Account Closed
Thanks. I love my coworkers, our leadership team just ***** and makes to department look bad. I will let u know what I do. I do know for a fact that I will eventually leave this year.
Hi,

Thanks for phrasing the question more directly.

Let's take you as the Moon, since Merc rules both the Asc (you) and the 10th.

Moon in the first house (querent) generally shows that the querent is indecisive the matter he enquires about. That is true here.

Merc is in the sign of Moon's dignity, job/people there like you. MR between Moon and Merc shows mutual liking and feeling there. Also true. The Moon will sextile Merc before it goes rx. I think you actually might stay beyond June 30th. Please let us know.

Good luck for whatever you decide

Cancer7

Account Closed
Hello BOB. Thanks for the breakdown, it was very clear.
I didn't bother to check if the Chart is Radical....no point in it. I'll tell you what I see.....

The 10th Sign in the Chart is what?

Leo.

Who rules Leo? Sun.

Doesn't the 10th House/Sign, among things, represent government, and doesn't Sun signify government, authorities, leaders etc?

Isn't the 11th House/Sign those things that support government, or support employers or aid in your reputation and standing, and doesn't it also signify community?

So....we have the Sun/Mayor/Village and we have the PD -- represented by Mercury -- subordinate to Sun/Mayor/Village.

Everyone understand why there's no point in seeing if the Chart is Radical?

Let's move on...

You didn't have to say the Department was in chaos....Mercury Combust at 2° Gemini --- a Pitted Degree --- is chaos.

What is the cause of the chaos? Sun...mayor, city council, village elders, whatever.

Granted, Mercury is moving to Escape combustion, but then, uh, Mercury is never more than 28° distant from Sun, so, uh, looks like Mayor & Co have the Department on a leash.

The Ascendant is late...you already know the answer to question, so why are you delaying?

Well, let's see...Mars Escaping combustion..check...Mars in Detriment in Taurus....Check...Mars in 1st Station.....check....no doubt you're terribly confused and don't know what to do.

Go. There are changes coming, as Mercury goes retrograde near the end of June, Jupiter changes Signs at the end of June and Mars is going to change Signs twice into Gemini then Cancer and conjunct Jupiter.

aquarius7000

Hi,
Thanks. I love my coworkers, our leadership team just ***** and makes to department look bad. I will let u know what I do. I do know for a fact that I will eventually leave this year.
Yes, I too think you may extend your stay beyond June, but not for much longer, since Merc (job) goes rx soon, and, with that happening, the Moon (you) and Merc (job) will be moving in opposite directions.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Well, AQ7 I think June 30th will be my last day. Not having a good evening here.
Hi,
Yes, I too think you may extend your stay beyond June, but not for much longer, since Merc (job) goes rx soon, and, with that happening, the Moon (you) and Merc (job) will be moving in opposite directions.

Cancer7

Account Closed
I've turned in most of the department's property. I will turn in the remaining items tomorrow and do a exit interview. Bittersweet event, but necessary. I don't think I will have any regrets. :innocent: