Will I pass my module exam which I took today?

Amit89

Hi guys,

I took a module exam today which was mutilple choice, which is not the hardest exam in the world. My concern is I have made mistakes in ticking some one market questions, which I relflected back after the exam, and I have definintly lost 5% of the whole exam marks which is not significant and all I need is 40% to pass, which I believe I have got it, however, I am worried slighly since that if I do not pass this exam, I will have to take the whole year again which I do not want to do.

My take on this horary question:

The ruler of the acs venus is in the 7th, applying a nice trine to dignified jupiter, however, there is a mutual reception by venus's exalation (jupiter is pisces) and jupiter's dignity (saggitaurus-positive sign), jupiter is in the 12th (not good).

The ruler of the acs is also trine the moon but the moon is in its fall in aries (not a good sign)

The ruler of higher eduacation (saggitaurus ruling the 9th house), jupiter is in dignity, however it is also depositied the 12th house (not a good sign)

Moon is in its fall, in the 12th opposing exalted saturn (again, not a good sign)

Ruler of the midheaven is exalted in the 6th (a good sign)

So, taking all these consideration the situation looks bleak with moon in the 12th in its fall.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_pass_the_marketing_exam.43775.6139[1].jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_pass_the_marketing_exam.43775.6139[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 53

Belinda

Hi,

I also think it's a "yes".
Even with your ruler Venus peregrine...
You are in rulership and in term of Jupiter who exalts you.
Venus separates from a trine to Jupiter, so it's a past aspect
but I'm thinking we may consider you passed it alredy.

All the best and please update.

PS Moon is not in fall in Aries only in Scorpio.

Last edited:

arcturus

Its shown by the 10th house "will i profit from this exam?" Venus receives saturn and the moon seperates from saturn translating light from saturn to venus. The moon opposes saturn so it may be by a low grade.

Belinda

Its shown by the 10th house "will i profit from this exam?" Venus receives saturn and the moon seperates from saturn translating light from saturn to venus. The moon opposes saturn so it may be by a low grade.

As I see it Moon separates from Venus translating light from Venus to Saturn.

tikana

hey guys

i have my doubts on this

Exams I THINK is 3rd house

Amit.. i have to agree with you .. it is not looking good

Moon in 12th - NOT good
moon applying to saturn - NOT good

Venus is void

There is not a SINGLE yes in this chart!

Moon is NOT peregrine because i think there is mixed reception between mars and moon and jupiter/moon going on but it is NOT enough to save the chart

shrug
T

Belinda

Well, I have my doubts too I must say....

Tikana, do you still consider Venus Void even she'll aspect Saturn by sextile in 12 degrees?

Belinda

Moon is NOT peregrine

I was reffering to Venus as peregrine considering she has no strenght according to Ptolemy's table of essencial dignities.....

But looking at this table, Moon has not got any essencial dignity neither....

Anyways, I got my initial "yes" from past aspect Venus - Jupiter and strong mutual reception between them.

If in fact the result has to do with 10h Saturn, not 9h Jupiter that it doesn't look good.
Time will tell.

tikana

since he asked about the past
did i pass it
answer is NOT really
Venus didnt aspect Merc
merc is detrimental
merc / venus reception - ill postiioned
Last lunar aspect was square to Mercury - again backs the thought that he did poorly or didnt pass at all!

shrug
T

arcturus

As I see it Moon separates from Venus translating light from Venus to Saturn.

Yes that is what I meant. Sorry. Im taking major tests myself right now.

Opposition is normally not good but Venus receiving saturn is a good sign. This is why im betting on a pass with low grade. Regardless of who is right or wrong its a good learning experience.

Last edited:

Amit89

Hey guys, I'd like to say thank you to everyone of you for answering my query. My exam ended 10.30 GMT time and I asked the question at 11.55 GMT time. So its a past question. then again, I wanted to know the outcome of the exam. There is a t-square between exalted saturn in the 6th and moon in the 12th both pointing to the midheaven, that aspect looks scary. However I didn't find the exam hard, the feeling was I've passed, but not by good marks and I was contemplating the few marks which I missed. Let's see what happens.

Acs ruler in the 7th, in a mutual reception with dignified jupiter in the 12th. Exams rule the 3rd house, its ruler, mercury, is weak in the 8th house, it is in square with jupiter and sextiling chiron.

Success of the exam rules the 10th house, its ruler (saturn) is exalted in the 6th house squaring the midheaven and opposing the moon. However, there is an exalted mars, which is conjuct sun, just wondering if this placement counts for anything?

The moon is weak in aries in the 12th house, which is a very bad sign. It opposes saturn and trines the acs ruler venus. The moon also squares the midheaven which completes the t-sqaure with saturn pointing to the midheaven, a very bad sign!

It does look bleek.......let's hope I pass....

I'll let you guys know of the outcome.

Last edited:

Belinda

There are some disagreements about what house to assign as a quesited.

According to http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/willipasstest.html#A :

The 9th house rules higher education and thus tests and exams and the 1st house always signifies the querent.
By examining the strength or weakness, the placement and the aspects of the significators we can see the Cosmic drama that reflects the events taking place here on Earth. If the significators are weak so are the querent and their tests results If the significators are strong and applying, this is an excellent indication that the querent did well on the exam.

I followed the above and took 9th house as a matter of question.
According to this I'm guessing you passed and you did fine :biggrin:
I must say it's confusing for me why applying significators when it's about past....

But if I remember correctly J.Frawley assigns 10th in such case.

Last edited:

Amit89

There are some disagreements to which house to assign exams and the outcome.

I've looked across the board and I've observed that many members have used the 3rd house for exams and the 10th house of the success of the exam. In contrast to your post, Belinda, there are members using the 9th house for exams.

I hope you are right Belinda. However, I must state that jupiter is the 12th house of losses, 3rd ruler mercury is weak, moon is weak in aries and moreover in the 12th house. The only benefits I can see is the mutual reception of acs ruler venus to jupiter and the exalted mars in the 10th house of success conjunct sun.

I will be hopeful.

Amit

Amit89

Hi all,

Just to update you, I failed my exam by 2 marks! I guess those 5 mistakes I commited proved to be costly in the end. Moon and dignified jupiter in the 12th sealed my fate. Anyway, I'm allowed to retake the exam and I'm very sure I'll confidently pass next time.

I hope this sorted the question to assign the 9th/10th lord for the ruler of success in an exam.

All the best,
Amit

dr. farr

(Following is a test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method and is not horary practice; following uses WHOLE SIGN house format exclusively)

Since this is now a known-outcome question (no, the querent did not pass the module exam) I would like to test the Magic 8 Ball method against the reference chart:

-if taking the 3rd house as signifier of the quesited we find Cancer, containing the South Node, which, according to 8 Ball "rules" = a "no" answer to the question
-if, instead, we take the 9th house as signifying the quesited we find Capricorn there which = Saturn which = a "no" answer as well
-if we follow Frawley (and others) and take the 10th house as signifying the quesited we find Aquarius there which = Saturn which = another "no" answer by the 8 Ball "rules"

Regardless of which (whole sign) house is taken as quesited significator the 8 Ball yields a correct "no" answer to the specific question...

Last edited:

tikana

Hi all,

Just to update you, I failed my exam by 2 marks! I guess those 5 mistakes I commited proved to be costly in the end. Moon and dignified jupiter in the 12th sealed my fate. Anyway, I'm allowed to retake the exam and I'm very sure I'll confidently pass next time.

I hope this sorted the question to assign the 9th/10th lord for the ruler of success in an exam.

All the best,
Amit

Good luck

study harder.. you wil pass!

best of luck!