Any good signs in my chart?

jmpieterse

I feel stuck and trapped today. Just wondering if there are any very good signs or very negative signs in my chart. Any advice on how to change my financial situation drastically, or why I'm so lazy?

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jaco.20148.191252.png
    astro_w2gw_jaco.20148.191252.png
    41 KB · Views: 40

icxcnika

You're probably not lazy, just too hard on yourself with your Sun and Midheaven in Pisces and your Neptune in Capricorn.
Heres an interpretation of your asc/desc

http://www.thesecretlanguageofbirthdays.com/report/?r=y19461214

Heres your midheaven/nadir

http://www.thesecretlanguageofbirthdays.com/report/?r=y19320926

Last edited:

Shanti

It is not at all strange that you feel a bit off.
You have had some "weird" influences in your astrological chart for the last two years or so.

It's about the principle of neptunus and 12th house primarily.

This principle in astrology is giving the feeling of being a bit lost !

It is a phase and it will pass gradually....

Keep studying astrology and you will understand it.

*It is based on transits of neptune to your sun and saturn.
* transiting south node (Ketu) on your natal neptune.
*transiting Uranus on your moon south node combo in your 12th house.

It can be a very creative and inspirational time for more subtle artistic or spiritual matters. But confusing probably in the more mundane way.

Keep practical and grounded. Allow yourself to drift and relax and listen to music et.c. meanwhile. This will pass and in time you will be on more stable water....:smile:

Shanti

I don't know how you experienced it but you have your sun (identity, core) conjunct saturn (restrictions, limitations steady effort) and at the same time in asapect to natal Jupiter (expansion, luck, faith).

So this pattern is usual with people pending between exhilaration and low states. A bit "manodepressive" kind of energies.

This pattern are at last stage of being transited by neptune in the sky.
So maybe you felt the urge to give up, mixed with faith and visions of
inspirations et.c.

Maybe I am wrong ?:smile:

jmpieterse

Wow, thank you all for the responses. This makes a lot of sense, especially being too hard on myself and the part about switching between wanting to give up and being inspired.

Thank you all

Shanti

Wow, thank you all for the responses. This makes a lot of sense, especially being too hard on myself and the part about switching between wanting to give up and being inspired.

Thank you all

FYI
The sense of giving up is the combo of saturn being influenced by neptune which have been active in chart by transit for a time. Not so much present in your natal chart though.

I use whole sign houses (and sidereal zodiac) where moon lands in 12th house for this delineation.

Peace...

I feel stuck and trapped today. Just wondering if there are any very good signs or very negative signs in my chart. Any advice on how to change my financial situation drastically, or why I'm so lazy?

Thank you

Your Sun-Saturn conj is actually quite the good thing!

And so is your Jupiter. :innocent:

Sun and Saturn in Pisces and Jupiter in Sagittarius mean you can/will be successful always! :love:

Your Jupiter is not in good aspect, but it has a good Vedic constellation. :love:

Win

You indeed have some nice placements, first of all:

Moon in Taurus is a nice placement to have (because moon rules cancer and Taurus sextiles it).
You also have mercury sextile Jupiter, which makes you good in communication and maybe more suitable for higher education too. Your Jupiter is in a nice place, as was said before.

Your sun and Saturn conjunct Midheaven is somewhat amazing. As was said before, you're a hard worker (I don't think you're lazy at all! At least you have a nice potential to work hard), and you have a possibility to achieve great success, maybe even to be an authority figure (are you..?). It's not certain, though, and might also lead to failure. Saturn conjunct midheaven is more of a fated and karmic destiny too.

Venus (responsible for money and love) is in your 8th house (which rules money of others, crises, transformations, and everything which is a taboo) and in Aquarius. You probably made a living from quite unique job, which involved technology or science (Aquarius sign). Or maybe got some scholarship or extra money (saying this because it's the house of other's money) through these topics in the past. Anyway maybe you can make money in a special way regarding to treating other's money or taboos (sexuality, astrology even? It's all about exploring the unknown and the unaccepted).

Venus conjunct Uranus might shed some light on your financial problems as this might make financial status unstable. Uranus usually tends to shake anything he sees so maybe it made so maybe your relatives experiences some losses (Maybe in your marriage? Just assuming, correct me if I'm wrong. It just seems so because of the placement).

Chiron in the 4th house: you have some wounds related to your childhood and early life (Chiron conjunct IC and opposition MC emphasizes that. It's a very weak conjunction though, of 9 degrees approximately).

Hope I helped and correct me if I'm wrong (it's my first time trying to write analysis about other's chart) :)