Will my film's script be sold to the desired person?

Will the deal take place?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vivpad

A friend of mine is a writer. He has written a film and his friend is interested in buying the script. They are going to meet on 14th December, when he will narrate the story to him. He wants to know will this deal take place and if yes will he get good profit?

Asc. lord Saturn in house of hopes. 7th lord the person interested in the film is in the 10th house. Moon secondary significator in 12th. No applying aspect to the sun.

OvZEoce.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_the_script_be_sold_horary.22210.368662.png
    astro_w2gw_will_the_script_be_sold_horary.22210.368662.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

A friend of mine is a writer. He has written a film and his friend is interested in buying the script. They are going to meet on 14th December, when he will narrate the story to him. He wants to know will this deal take place and if yes will he get good profit?

Asc. lord Saturn in house of hopes. 7th lord the person interested in the film is in the 10th house. Moon secondary significator in 12th. No applying aspect to the sun.

OvZEoce.png

Dear,

will this deal take place and if yes will he get good profit?
the person who is interested in selling = Saturn.
Saturn here may be in his own sign, but because the map is daily, Saturn has powers in Capricorn at night.

His creation (the film) is Hermes.
The person who will buy this project is the Sun (as you too rightly mention to us above).

Sun is here in the weakness of Mercury, and Hermes (the film) in the last few degrees of Scorpio (which shows that perhaps the film negotiates with passion, mystery, intensity, etc.).
Where it is Hermes, it is in Scorpio's last degrees and is at its only in terms (this tells us that the film is good but not ideal or perfect in the fall of the Moon, the benefits of the film) in the weakness of Aphrodite (the money of customers) and under the domination of Mars (his wallet). This condition clearly describes the situation and what your friend wants.

I also think that neither your friend will be happy with the earnings of this film. The moon (the benefits of this movie) is wandering and goes to make a square with the Venus who is in the fall of this moon. Aphrodite is the Governor who represents the finances of others - the customers. The relationship between them (Moon and Aphrodite) is not good and they will meet with a square.

So perhaps this whole process may make your friend not happy.
This is what Jupiter shows us where he is. Jupiter shows his professional activity of direct relevance, and Jupiter (professional, success) is in the weakness of this Mercury (film). In the future too, this Hermes will enter into his own weakness. Showing us that the demand for his work will fall further. Professionally, he will not give him what he expects.

vivpad

Dear,

the person who is interested in selling = Saturn.
Saturn here may be in his own sign, but because the map is daily, Saturn has powers in Capricorn at night.

His creation (the film) is Hermes.
The person who will buy this project is the Sun (as you too rightly mention to us above).

Sun is here in the weakness of Mercury, and Hermes (the film) in the last few degrees of Scorpio (which shows that perhaps the film negotiates with passion, mystery, intensity, etc.).
Where it is Hermes, it is in Scorpio's last degrees and is at its only in terms (this tells us that the film is good but not ideal or perfect in the fall of the Moon, the benefits of the film) in the weakness of Aphrodite (the money of customers) and under the domination of Mars (his wallet). This condition clearly describes the situation and what your friend wants.

I also think that neither your friend will be happy with the earnings of this film. The moon (the benefits of this movie) is wandering and goes to make a square with the Venus who is in the fall of this moon. Aphrodite is the Governor who represents the finances of others - the customers. The relationship between them (Moon and Aphrodite) is not good and they will meet with a square.

So perhaps this whole process may make your friend not happy.
This is what Jupiter shows us where he is. Jupiter shows his professional activity of direct relevance, and Jupiter (professional, success) is in the weakness of this Mercury (film). In the future too, this Hermes will enter into his own weakness. Showing us that the demand for his work will fall further. Professionally, he will not give him what he expects.
Thank you for your reply. I think what you said is what is going to happen. There hasn't been a concrete deal between them after that meeting. He just said he wants help for his upcoming film. Nothing serious was discussed about the concerned script. And I think even in the future if they come to a deal he might not get a good deal of profit.

Thanks for your answer. Will update if anything takes place

Sunrise

Thank you for your reply. I think what you said is what is going to happen. There hasn't been a concrete deal between them after that meeting. He just said he wants help for his upcoming film. Nothing serious was discussed about the concerned script. And I think even in the future if they come to a deal he might not get a good deal of profit.

Thanks for your answer. Will update if anything takes place
thank you, let us know what will happen!!!

tikana

it will get nowhere

and it has to do with sun's disablity to be effective. yes it is in 10th but its without aspects and to contemplate on sun/saturn conj it is way out of the orb and sun has to meet in saturn in cap sign where sun will lose all strength