Need some advice about a composite :)

BONI

Hi everyone,

I'm new there.
I'm interested in relationship astrology since 2 years.

After several years of bad relationships (or at least a lot of difficulties), i'm now with someone very good. We have a very great feeling relationship since the very beginning and this is reciprocal. It's been 6 months now, so it's still new. But even if we do have a very great and healthy relationship based on complicity, compassion, communication, i'm asking myself a lot. I feel a sort of insecurity. In my mind i think it's because this relationship means a LOT for me and so i'm really scared to loose it, so i think my fears make me see things differently and maybe a bit pessimist.

I've studied our composite and it seems that we have very good aspects, but also some very bad. Also our synastry doesn't seem very easy. But I don't really know which one is more important ? So i would like to have some opinion here :)

Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• astro_acc_26_01_johan_mabit_marine_boni_hp.27464.4619.png
    astro_acc_26_01_johan_mabit_marine_boni_hp.27464.4619.png
    32 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi

it would be easier to read and interpret if you used the extended chart selection at astro.com and added the vertex,
lilith((h13),Sedna,orcus,eris,ceres,juno,ixion,nessus psyche(16),eros(433)
rahu

rahu

Banned
ooops itexpired before I could check it out.
when you bring the chart up, double left click on the chart face, a list will appear and click on" save picture as". a box will come up and save to desktop. then go to AW and post as usual
rahu

BONI

Hi, here is the chart. Sorry for the time it took to post it right. I hope it's ok now.

Thanks for your instructions

Attachments

• astro_621at_johan_mabit_marine_boni.40127.54885.jpg
    astro_621at_johan_mabit_marine_boni.40127.54885.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 30

rahu

Banned
hi BONI

the composite chart shows the stellium of venus/juno/ mars which indicates the strong attraction and love between you and with juno , you particularly want a long term/marriage to develop. this made all the more intense because the vertex is square to this stellium. but vertex aspects,though intense can be fickle. and sometimes it is difficult to bring these aspects into reality of the relationship. but the spirit between you is very strong.
in addition Jupiter is square the node which is also a sign that the feelings between you tend toward commitment/marriage .
the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the named asteroid for johan which would indicate that he is in favor of a serious relationship.
but your feeling of insecurity may not be misplaced as johan is conjunct to pholous/orcus and chiron.this stellium is square to the moon/sedan conjunction. this pattern can be problematic because it implies that he is very selfish and may be insincere. with the moon conjunct to Sedna, you are a person of truth and honesty in relationships but it seems he may not be as direct and may become emotional withdrawn when you express you intense love to him.
ceres is conjunct o Saturn which gives the relationship a strong supportive and nurturing energy but Saturn us square to the sun which often can be cold and distant.it is another aspect that can be emotionally unresponsive.

the passions is very strong as eris is square to Uranus and opposed to the eros/psyche midpoint. this is extremely sexual and romantic but eris is largely as carnal/sexual energy and often emotional sensitivity and love is lost because the physical desires overwhelm emotional sensitivity. with Uranus square, the intensity is electric but Uranus also portends that the sexual attraction will fade over time. Uranus love novelty but does not operate in steady long term commitment well.in addition Neptune is conjunct to Uranus which adds a sensuality to the physical side but it tends to be unfaithful. with Neptune involved ,usually it shows that you and he met in a casual social setting and are/were not looking for a serious partner at the time.
the midpoint of eris/Uranus and eris/Neptune is conjunct Lilith which shows me how deeply you love him as you can not stop these feelings from getting stronger.
vesta is square to lilth showing a deep devotion for him and with the venus/sun midpoint conjunct to mercury and mercury square to Lilith , the relationship is full of laughter. Love and joy to go along with the passion.

chiron/orcus are opposed to Saturn and square the sun. truthfully this is an unfavorable aspect as it shows him to be extremely ego centered and domineering in nature. this aspect usually is too critical and selfish to sustain a relationship because he will not compromise on anything and expect you to bend to his wishes always.

the north node has been transiting the composite orcus since middle January and with continue to transit this conjunct til the node conjuncts to chiron in middle march. if the relationship is unstable then now is when he will be most demanding and needlessly critical and insensitive to you.if so then the relationship is not in good standing. if his feelings have changed when the node transits pholous and his named asteroid in the end of, he may become deceptive toward you.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_bon_bonbeau_8634_17623.jpg
    astro_621gw_bon_bonbeau_8634_17623.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 29

BONI

Hi Rahu,

Thank you a lot for this amazing response !

It is exactly what i feel about our relationship, bad and good aspects together.

Would you say that it portends to be a difficult relationship ? Even if the relationship is really great, i feel scared.

I'm not sure to understand when the node would transit pholous ? Was it in middle january or will it be until middle march ?
It's really surprinsing because it is realy since the beginning of january that i'm feeling something wrong. But we've talked a lot, understood each other, took our time and it feels deeply great again.

The interpretation you gave me about the chart seems to represent my view of the relationship. Do you have clues about his perception of our relation ?

Thank you again a lot !!

rahu

Banned
Hi Rahu,

Thank you a lot for this amazing response !

It is exactly what i feel about our relationship, bad and good aspects together.

Would you say that it portends to be a difficult relationship ? Even if the relationship is really great, i feel scared.

I'm not sure to understand when the node would transit pholous ? Was it in middle january or will it be until middle march ?
It's really surprinsing because it is realy since the beginning of january that i'm feeling something wrong. But we've talked a lot, understood each other, took our time and it feels deeply great again.

The interpretation you gave me about the chart seems to represent my view of the relationship. Do you have clues about his perception of our relation ?

Thank you again a lot !!

the north node has been transiting the composite orcus since middle January and with continue to transit this conjunct til the node conjuncts to chiron in middle march. if the relationship is unstable then now is when he will be most demanding and needlessly critical and insensitive to you.if so then the relationship is not in good standing. if his feelings have changed when the node transits pholous and his named asteroid in the end of, he may become deceptive toward you.

the node hasbeentransiting the orcus/chiron conjunction .orcus at 15leo54 was transited on dec 7-9 and chiron at 13leo13 will be transited on apr 1. so the affect will be felt through this entire period .these darker energy got to you in january as transiting mars was square the transiting node on jan 2 17:15 UT.
venus was opposed the node on jan 28 23"07 UT. here the emotional/sexual energy might have been strong but I am a bit surprised you didn't feel a little distant or "used".
the sun was opposed the node on fe3 at20:01 and mercury was opposed the node on feb 9 at 15:29 UT .

I would have thought you would have felt some restrictive energy during this transit but, your boyfriend may be trying to been especially sensitive to your because of your ambivalent feelings in the beginning of January.

I have to be blunt, from your boyfriends viewpoint, I think he growing cold toward you but is not going to be truthful until he figures out how he really feels and what to do.

I am rather pessimistic about the relationship and I think it is heading for a separation, but again he will not tell you his real feelings

one red flag to look for is if he, in later march ,starts to be very critical and judgmental of you for no good reasons. if so the relationship is on the brink of dissolution. if he starts to act this way ,do not take it and stand up for yourself even if it means alienating him .one of the first signs of a breakup will be for him to attack your self esteem.
rahu

BONI

Thank you for your answers Rahu, i appreciate it.
Actually, he will be travelling for 2 months from late march.

Thanks again

BONI

Hi Rahu,

I just want to thank you because you were totally right. We're effectively on the break up now, just in the end of march as you said.

It was hard to admit the truth, but i'm okay with that now.

Thanks for you advices,

Marine

BONI

the node hasbeentransiting the orcus/chiron conjunction .orcus at 15leo54 was transited on dec 7-9 and chiron at 13leo13 will be transited on apr 1. so the affect will be felt through this entire period .these darker energy got to you in january as transiting mars was square the transiting node on jan 2 17:15 UT.
venus was opposed the node on jan 28 23"07 UT. here the emotional/sexual energy might have been strong but I am a bit surprised you didn't feel a little distant or "used".
the sun was opposed the node on fe3 at20:01 and mercury was opposed the node on feb 9 at 15:29 UT .

I would have thought you would have felt some restrictive energy during this transit but, your boyfriend may be trying to been especially sensitive to your because of your ambivalent feelings in the beginning of January.

I have to be blunt, from your boyfriends viewpoint, I think he growing cold toward you but is not going to be truthful until he figures out how he really feels and what to do.

I am rather pessimistic about the relationship and I think it is heading for a separation, but again he will not tell you his real feelings

one red flag to look for is if he, in later march ,starts to be very critical and judgmental of you for no good reasons. if so the relationship is on the brink of dissolution. if he starts to act this way ,do not take it and stand up for yourself even if it means alienating him .one of the first signs of a breakup will be for him to attack your self esteem.
rahu

Hi,

It's been almost a year since your answer now.
You were right at this time about my boyfriend being unfaithful. I just discovered two weeks after your answer that he cheated on me a couple of time. I think it is why i was feeling so weird. Maybe I was feeling that something was wrong, that he was hurting me in my back.

He had planned a travel in America in late march until late may, last year. So after i knew that we broke up and had time appart. But we were always in contact, and we are together again since he came back.
It is difficult beetwen us of course, because I don't trust him anymore. But we love each other, still have beautiful moments and want to continue together.

As your answer was so right last year, i would like to ask you : am i doing the wrong decision in staying with him ? He constantly says that he learned from his mistakes. Can I trust it ? I'm not always convinced and I'm always wandering if he's just this way (unfaithful, cheating, lying). Does his natal chart show this ? Or is there hope that he can grow positively ?

Thank you a lot by advance. Also thank you again for helping me seeing clear last year, it convinced me that astrology can really be trustfull.

Marine

rahu

Banned
Hi,

It's been almost a year since your answer now.
You were right at this time about my boyfriend being unfaithful. I just discovered two weeks after your answer that he cheated on me a couple of time. I think it is why i was feeling so weird. Maybe I was feeling that something was wrong, that he was hurting me in my back.

He had planned a travel in America in late march until late may, last year. So after i knew that we broke up and had time appart. But we were always in contact, and we are together again since he came back.
It is difficult beetwen us of course, because I don't trust him anymore. But we love each other, still have beautiful moments and want to continue together.

As your answer was so right last year, i would like to ask you : am i doing the wrong decision in staying with him ? He constantly says that he learned from his mistakes. Can I trust it ? I'm not always convinced and I'm always wandering if he's just this way (unfaithful, cheating, lying). Does his natal chart show this ? Or is there hope that he can grow positively ?

Thank you a lot by advance. Also thank you again for helping me seeing clear last year, it convinced me that astrology can really be trustfull.

Marine

you need to post his chart
rahu

Tandy

Banned
Saturn in 5th in composites can indicate difficulty with childbearing, their health, or some form of enduring duty surrounding children. I think Saturn in 5th house would forgo fun for responsibility over children.