Doomed relationships??

xocosmic

Here are some key placements that cause concern in my chart.

I notice that whenever I get into a relationship I face the same problem, my partner isn't as committed as I am to the relationship. Not that they cheat, but they don't look at the big picture (marriage, long-term, etc.)

Here are some things I notice about my placements, If anyone has any insight on these placements please comment or message me.

Moon in Pisces, House 11.
-I'm very loving and emotional but at times I can be too emotional and they my emotions take over.

Venus in Aquarius, House 11.
-I like to flirt and I like the attention I receive from people who aren't my partner.

Mars in Cancer (retrograde), House 4.
-I value family and I crave stability in my family life. I can be very passive aggressive with people that I care about.

Pluto in Scorpio, House 7.
-I date/attract wounded people who I often heal and then we break up because I'm no longer needed.

Juno in Cancer (retrograde), House 3.
- ???

Eros in Scorpio, House 8.
-I'm very open sexually and sex is very important in my relationships but most of my partners don't view sex to be spiritual.

Psyche in Scorpio, House 7
-I'm very intense and accepting of others personal demons.

JUPITERASC

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM :smile:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
Extended Chart Selecton Page at astro.com has options
to choose
from amongst the fourteen currently most popular house systems in use

I notice that whenever I get into a relationship I face the same problem, my partner isn't as committed as I am to the relationship. Not that they cheat, but they don't look at the big picture (marriage, long-term, etc.)

Here are some things I notice about my placements, If anyone has any insight on these placements please comment or message me.

-I'm very loving and emotional but at times I can be too emotional and they my emotions take over.

-I like to flirt and I like the attention I receive from people who aren't my partner.

-I value family and I crave stability in my family life. I can be very passive aggressive with people that I care about.

-I date/attract wounded people who I often heal and then we break up because I'm no longer needed.

- ???

-I'm very open sexually and sex is very important in my relationships but most of my partners don't view sex to be spiritual.

xocosmic

Natal Wheel With Eros.png

Here is my attached natal chart

Espeon

You should look for partner who shares same core values as you do, not someone who "needs" you, but wants you, or as Scorpio would say "desires you". Be honest, when you date someone, what do you seek in them? Would you rather want your partner be pretty by appearance or do you value personality over appearances? Do both matter? What makes marriage important to you or why do you desire it; can there be long-lasting relationship based on mutual trust and loyalty (both are important to Scorpio and Cancer, not so sure about Libras tho), or do you need rings in fingers (sounds more Libra thing)? Sorry for stupid questions, just trying to get a clearer picture what's behind those placements.

Even if your emotions take over, remember that your partners are equals (Libra) to you, what is given should be returned from both sides although you should still set boundaries to maintain independence.

I also looked at your 5th house cusp, which includes both Virgo and Leo. What's your view on attractive partner before it goes to sexual part? Or how would those planets in opposition to 5th house, such as Moon and Venus act out?

Your Lilith is in 12th house Pisces I see. What's that untamed part of sexuality to you, which you hide? ;)

Last edited:

dd78

- ???

I`m not astrologer, but a key placement in your chart might be Venus square Pluto.
My ex had this one in his chart. He was manipulative, clingy and forceful.
He also used emotional blackmail and other underhanded tactics to keep me from leaving him.
but, ultimately, I did leave this toxic relationship. And this way his worst fear of being abandoned came true.
but he caused it himself!!!

So maybe you seem clingy and/or restrictive, passive-aggressive etc. to your (prospective) partners and this is why they step off ?

Try to analyze your own behavior, because most probably you yourself unknowingly cause these "doomed relationships"

btw, very good and reliable interps of natal planets and aspects you can find here:
https://astrologyking.com/aspects/
https://cafeastrology.com/natal/planetsaspectsastrology.html
:)