Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 09-26-2018, 04:11 PM

heavy 6th house and virgo influences, what's your opinion?

There is my natal chart. What's your opinion? I believe i have strong influences coming from this part of my chart, first of my birth date is 6th of June. That's a double 6, plus if you look at virgo and the 6th houses there are many aspects coming from there most of em squares and oppositions. I understand that the 6H is a house of self-improvement and crisis being that it is placed between the 5H and 7H. Now my mode of self-improvement involves the use of my mind, thinking capacity plus I am always analyzing trying to figure out things, wanting to know why a thing happened. For example during a intense crisis that occurred for like 2yrs i got myself into astrology because i was trying to find the meaning behind why the crises happened to me. PS : it occurs to me that 2years ago Pluto would be inconjunct my natal sun. Pluto itself is a planet of crisis and during that period i felt a breaking down that got me in contact with my gemini in a new kind of way (e. G i picked up poetry during this period) I figure inconjunct awareness always brings a new mode of awareness of how to relate two dissimilar qualities in this case Capricorn and Gemini. I never thought I was Capricorn until this period too (thanks to astrology). Anyway that's my rambling and I'd like to hear what you guys think too. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2ast_rex_ho.57323.188013.jpg (59.0 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by yuriv; 09-26-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Tags
heavy, house, influences, opinion, virgo