Synastry : North Node conjunct Path of fortune

Caro

Hello

would be interested of any intrepretation of this - if any in synastry of two charts. ie for the person with the North node and also the POF person.

A very random meeting.

the conjunction is almost exact ie 1 degree. what orb would generally be used for North node and POF. I presume this would be within 3 degrees or tighter.

Thank you in advance for any replies. :wink:

CapAquaPis

Mine was the POF at 11 deg. Cancer - (minus) 6 degrees from the middle of Cancer ascendant at 17º 33. About a quarter or 80 degrees to "trine" the North Node at 3º Libra with another 15 degrees is Pluto at 17º 37'.

The sign of Cancer in the 1st house represents myself to lead a family or community under Aries, except the Moon rules Cancer is 5-6º under (20º) the Sun (26º) at the "Lovely" 8th house under Mars/Pluto ruled Scorpio.

The presence of Pluto in Libra opposite Venus in Aries-the 4th house with POF rising came to mean some misfortune on the father's side of family -accurately depict his risk of obtaining debt after his divorce 25 years ago.

Caro

Thats CapAP, for your reply but Im a bit confused by it. Im trying to work out which is which ie is the POF trining the north node of the others persons chart.

Your POF is in cancer but how did this aspect your partners/or a synastry with another person? are you saying there asc was cancer for this other person?

Claire19

I am not sure that North Node conjunct POF in synastry has any relevance and it would have to be a very tight orb of no more than 1 degree.

Caro

yes I am clutching at straws here!! I thought there maybe something of interest or to be learnt here.

the synastry of the two charts show a kite with moon/conj venus at the top. however beginning to think that maybe in some instances you do need the squares to keep the relationship together.

hi im also very interested in this - i have my new lovers north node opposit my path of fortune - wonering how this plays out. these strange less well known aspects are so hard to find out about even on the net. would deeply be intested in any ideas at all with this regard. fasinating post thanks xxx

rahu

Banned
caro

check to see what happened the last time the transitting node was conjunct your part of fortune/node conjunction.

i have no idea as i haven't used the POF for years. i also used the part of spirit when looking at the part of fortune as they are just inverted symbols.

rahu

RedFireDragon

caro

check to see what happened the last time the transitting node was conjunct your part of fortune/node conjunction.

i have no idea as i haven't used the POF for years. i also used the part of spirit when looking at the part of fortune as they are just inverted symbols.

rahu

I just wanted to comment and say I love that you use the Vedic/Jyotish name for the North Node as your screen name. So awesome. I have actually at this point studied Jyotish more than Western. Just recently back into Western as I think synastry and natal for personality is astonishingly good, just as I feel Jyotish is better for lifetime events, karma and horary. Squaring the circle. :)

Claire19

transitting nodes are not valid. They belong to the person born on the day. THey are points of the Moon and not planets.

Claire19

caro

rahu
transitting nodes are not valid. they belong to the person born on the day. Other planets transitting the natal north node may have an effect according to the sign and house.